No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John wants to go after Elizabeth and I wish he could have done it anyway, I mean I get it but it felt very unlike him to just say "fair enough" and then leave it at that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      Did anyone notice that in a way Sam answers John (when he asks her for permission to go and look for Elizabeth) the same way Elizabeth answered him in Rising, when he was trying to reason with her that she should let him go and rescue Colonel Sumner and the others.
      Oh yeah. We all noticed that. Damn writers are lazy ass jerk holes.

Comment

Stupid parallel to the scene from Rising... which was better than this one, anyway. *mocks Carter*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Really bad attempt to mask Rachel's pregnancy there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            John wants to go after Elizabeth and I wish he could have done it anyway, I mean I get it but it felt very unlike him to just say "fair enough" and then leave it at that.
            I agree. It sounded like the way Joe delivered that line that he wasn't convinced either. His intensity didn't fit the rest of the scene.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Stupid parallel to the scene from Rising... which was better than this one, anyway. *mocks Carter*

Yes, it is and that scene is so much better becuase Elizabeth didn't put her foot down for all time and she actually helped John find a way to create a rescue plan that would work and then did what she could to make it real.
              sigpic

Comment

So now we know that Teyla only stays in Atlantis so she can help her people. NO OTHER REASON.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Yup. They can't separate their lives from their characters. Since THEY were so happy about Amanda being there and Torri gone, they figured all their characters would be equally as delighted.

And then they throw in Sam being all cocky "I'm not Weir". You sure as hell aren't.
                  I think the way she says "I'm not Weir" really shows how she feels about Elizabeth.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Great moment with Teyla and Ronon here, especially seeing how we tied into her thoughts and doubts about her previous decisions in SGA Rising.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      I agree. It sounded like the way Joe delivered that line that he wasn't convinced either. His intensity didn't fit the rest of the scene.
                      Yup. I figure he's just thinking "well at least I got these stupid chumps to ACKNOWLEDGE Elizabeth, but I really don't buy this scene."

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        So now we know that Teyla only stays in Atlantis so she can help her people. NO OTHER REASON.
                        Yeah, she sure made that pretty clear. Too bad some people just don't want to believe her.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Yup. I figure he's just thinking "well at least I got these stupid chumps to ACKNOWLEDGE Elizabeth, but I really don't buy this scene."
                          AHAHAHAH! Somehow, I can totally see Joe thinking that, too!

Comment

Joe has a little scrape right near the corner of his mouth. *whimpers*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              Yes, it is and that scene is so much better becuase Elizabeth didn't put her foot down for all time and she actually helped John find a way to create a rescue plan that would work and then did what she could to make it real.
                              Thing that the leader Carter didn't even try!!!
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                                I think the way she says "I'm not Weir" really shows how she feels about Elizabeth.
                                See, that's part of what's fueling my headcanon that Carter is still holding some lingering resentment towards Elizabeth about how Elizabeth handled the situation with O'Neill in SG-1's New Order. Carter, your conduct is unbecoming of an officer.

Comment

Working...
                                X