Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Hand to hand fight sequences bore me. Can't they fight with lightsabers or swords instead?
    *cracks up*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Poor Ronon.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Aww, poor John, with Elizabeth not there I guess it's McKay he will have to lock his eyes with´...ok, maybe not the same way but the poor guy needs his Liz to be whole.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that's right Chairman. Run away!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            Aww, poor John, with Elizabeth not there I guess it's McKay he will have to lock his eyes with´...ok, maybe not the same way but the poor guy needs his Liz to be whole.
            BWAHAHAHAH! Oh, that's mean!

Comment

Hand to hand fight sequences bore me. Can't they fight with lightsabers or swords instead?
              I thought it was just me. I was looking all around for dust bunnies and straightening up Mr. SR's desk.
              sigpic

Comment

The fact that Teyla is all of a sudden not showing her midriff didn't make any of them question if she was pregnant?

Comment

Whee, more Ronon and Teyla goodness!

Comment

The fact that Teyla is all of a sudden not showing her midriff didn't make any of them question if she was pregnant?
                    *snorts* Yeah, they didn't do such a good job hiding it, did they?

Comment

Well, guys, that was painful.

Comment

Maybe they weren't looking in the first place...
                        sigpic

Comment

The guys were totally oblivious. I'm betting Sam noticed. And certainly Keller.
                          sigpic

Comment

It not for all the pretty pretty John closeups, I don't think I would have made it through that one.

See everyone later.
                            sigpic

Comment

End credits!

And thus concludes another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out today to make the agony more bearable! And be sure to tune in next week to bid farewell to our beloved Kate Heightmeyer on Doppelganger... curse you, TPTW!

Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

And just remember kids...

(icon by Cutting Onions!)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                End credits!

And thus concludes another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out today to make the agony more bearable! And be sure to tune in next week for bid farewell to our beloved Kate Heightmeyer on Doppelganger... curse you, TPTW!

Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

And just remember kids...

(icon by Cutting Onions!)
                                Oh yeah, that icon says it all!!!!!

See you all later.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X