Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you *blushes* And thank you for the flurry of greens

Weir: Your quarters, 1900 hours

Sheppard: Are you wanting seven at seven?

Weir: (eyes wander downwards) I thought you could probably manage eight, given the right encouragement

No I am not explaining that one
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...d.jpg:original

Weir: (eyes wander downwards) I thought you could probably manage eight, given the right encouragement

You're talking minutes, right? Eight minutes? Yeah, that's it. I'd say, definitely eight.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        You're talking minutes, right? Eight minutes? Yeah, that's it. I'd say, definitely eight.
        Umm, yeah. I was referring to a measurement of time. Naturally
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...d.jpg:original

Somehow, I don't think that really needs an explanation.

Umm, yeah. I was referring to a measurement of time. Naturally
          Uh huh.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

gateraid, you are brilliant. But do y'all have any idea how hard it is to ROFLMBO in a class full of students who already think the sign language interpreter is a bit of a weirdo?

Not like I care ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              gateraid, you are brilliant. But do y'all have any idea how hard it is to ROFLMBO in a class full of students who already think the sign language interpreter is a bit of a weirdo?

Not like I care ...
              I guess you just proved it. But you can't be as weird as the lady I just saw at the hairdresser's. She said she never goes to the self checkout at the grocery store because she doesn't trust robots. You know they can find out all kinds of things about you. I looked around for her tinfoil hat, but I guess she had to remove it to get her hair done. I swear I am not making that up. And the hairdresser agreed with her.
              sigpic

Comment

I guess you just proved it. But you can't be as weird as the lady I just saw at the hairdresser's. She said she never goes to the self checkout at the grocery store because she doesn't trust robots. You know they can find out all kinds of things about you. I looked around for her tinfoil hat, but I guess she had to remove it to get her hair done. I swear I am not making that up. And the hairdresser agreed with her.
                *snickers* Oh, the marvels of modern technology...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sooooooooooo, a human cashier has a magical ability to stop the computer system used in check outs from saving that information?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Sooooooooooo, a human cashier has a magical ability to stop the computer system used in check outs from saving that information?
                    Evidently.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face... seriously...
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face... seriously...
                          I'd have nearly bitten my tongue off try not to laugh while she was still there. Once she left I'd have been ROTFLMAO for a good five minutes.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            I'd have nearly bitten my tongue off try not to laugh while she was still there. Once she left I'd have been ROTFLMAO for a good five minutes.
                            And then had hiccups from all that laughing for another five minutes.

Comment

Comment

^ ouch. That sequence in isolation is quite.....realistic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X