Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Poor Lizzeh. How many times has Caldwell had to tell her Shep might be dead? Poor Caldwell.
    I know, right? You'd think they'd be used to it by now, but... not really.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *snickers* Looks more like Caldwell risks it all to save Teyla. Gee, who knew he cared? Caldwell/Teyla FTW!
      *snort* Caldla...Teywell...oooh, I like that last one.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Crap, and now the radios have cut out!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Did someone say that, wow, I at least don't either see it or even get it.
          That and a lot more. LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            *snort* Caldla...Teywell...oooh, I like that last one.
            Teywell... hmm, that one does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Comment

Hermoid!!!! No, leaving is not an option. Next idea.
              sigpic

Comment

*smacks Hermiod upside the head for suggesting they leave*

Comment

Haha, at Carson being the only guy not going crazy over the blond one (though I do wonder if it had anything to do with Cadman, his own actually sexy blond), the others should learn from him either way.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay, Shep found the hangar! They're saved!

Comment

"That's the plan"

"That's the plan?"

"That's the plan!"

"That plan sucks!"

"Aye"

Good dialoge.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Well, tell us the damn plan!"

Oh John.

Comment

Here we come with Rodney's cool plan. Yes, tell us now please.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            "That's the plan"

"That's the plan?"

"That's the plan!"

"That plan sucks!"

"Aye"

Good dialoge.
                            *cracks up* I know, right? Good times!

Comment

*giggles at Nerina's dopey smile at Rodney*

Comment

Carson still doesn't get it, but John thinks it might work. He's always up for a dangerous plan.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X