Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    So, what you're saying is I should comply or die? Or in this case shut up and take my perspective elsewhere...
    Different viewpoints are always welcome.

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

So, what you're saying is I should comply or die? Or in this case shut up and take my perspective elsewhere...
        I am just saying that i appreciate your perspectives, and you are welcome to share them with us, but we, or at least i, of course i can’t speak for anyone else, might just overlook it most of times, i am not telling you to shut up. No, no, no!! Everyone has the right to express their thoughts and perspectives.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Drat, and here I was hoping to be River Song.
          Hello! I'm Sara Jane Smith My tin dog K-9 is around somewhere
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
            haha I love these! But I think this one should be...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...ateraid/7a.jpg
            Really? thats what your wearing? Blue? *looks around the room* when we are all in black?
            Woolsey: Well obviously I never got the memo
            Well obviously you were never invited...
            Ahahaha! Good one!

Not to spoil your Sparky-fun, but that's merely what a senior officer would do, right. Elizabeth's the most important person in that equation as the leader of the expidition, and while McKay isn't entirely useless to the Genii either, Ford is tasked to save him from his faith as labrat.

Different eyes see different things.
            Indeed. Of course, there's also a third interpretation... It could have been both duty and love.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
            And I appreciate other perspectives, but here on this thread i think what really counts is what we see with Sparky eyes.
            That's rather rude.

What really counts is how all these different perspectives see different things, yet can still come together without stepping on each others' toes.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              That's rather rude.

What really counts is how all these different perspectives see different things, yet can still come together without stepping on each others' toes.
              Well rude or not, that’s my perspective. Sorry…
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Just posting to see what Doctor Who character I am this weekend.

Comment

what is U.N.I.T and who is the Brigadier?

Comment

It's really funny to be reading the captions for the pics that I can't see because the school Internet blocks the website and I'm still cracking up. Nice job, gateraid!

So. Who am I? (No pun intended )

EDIT: I'm Sarah Jane! Who got a monster hug from David Tennant, so ... I'm happy.

Comment

Drat, and here I was hoping to be River Song.
                      Let me try this. It better be good.

Different viewpoints are always welcome.
                      Indeed they are. As long as you don't tell us we can't turn everything into a Sparky moment, you are good. We welcome all ideas here as long as you respect others.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh how, JT-2 must hate me now. ROTFLMAO!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Yes.

I. HATE. YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            It's really funny to be reading the captions for the pics that I can't see because the school Internet blocks the website and I'm still cracking up. Nice job, gateraid!

So. Who am I? (No pun intended )

EDIT: I'm Sarah Jane! Who got a monster hug from David Tennant, so ... I'm happy.
                            Me too!
                            Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Oh your River Song!
                            Yes.

I. HATE. YOU.
                            Ahhaha!
                            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              you know, sometimes it's fun to see the original and the manip together (at least to me!)

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...3.jpg:original

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...j.jpg:original
                              It is a great manip, though I have to ask which episode the original still is from if anyone knows?

Originally posted by Sparks of Atlantis View Post
                              While we're on the subject of some random scenes, I was rewatching "The Eye" and noticed something new. It's the scene toward the end in which John and Ford are watching the Genii leave Atlantis with stolen supplies. John must see Elizabeth and Rodney with them, because he says, "Change of plan." He moves to a better position, and then tells Ford, "You've got McKay."

Now... am I overreacting here, or do those three words scream Sparky? My reasoning: John had thought Elizabeth was dead until less than an hour ago, and now, he sees her about to be taken away by Koyla. He knows that Ford can take care of the Genii surrounding Rodney, but he only trusts himself to save Elizabeth and make sure she is safe and all right. If you rewatch the scene and observe John's eyes, you'll also notice how concentrated and intent he is and how he's not about to let Koyla go with Elizabeth.

Then again, this scene could just be interpreted as John just doing his job as a soldier and devising a new strategy so he can save his people.
                              I haven’t thought much about it (other than just loving the whole scene) but I see it that he was the one going after her for several reasons, first because he was the highest ranking military officer and she was the leader, but you can also see in John’s eyes that since it was the first time he saw her alive with his own eyes and seeing that she may not stay that way for long that he was also following his instincts and that he at that point wanted to make sure that Kolya would fail to take her.
                              It was also in the rest of the scene with how he rushed up to her to make sure that she was okay before doing anything else and then taking her hand while they rushed up the stairs.
                              The whole scene is really amazing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes.

I. HATE. YOU.
                                Hair flip.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X