Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Aha! I'd missed that one, thanks for pointing it out. Okay, so a little sooner, but in the grand scheme of things, not by much. It still means that Keller was in Atlantis for probably around nine months or so prior to First Strike.
    Exactly.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

yay a postathon...although i may have to leave before it's over...dinner w/my sis and her kids, making sure she's ok...and distracted
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Wow, we go all the way back to the funky alien bug.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

This opening scene is just great!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Darn those bugs.

Comment

Flashbacks, and aww, Carson. And the moment when John attacked Liz.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ronon is trying to teach Rodney how to spar / fight, LOL!
                      sigpic

Comment

And oh my gosh, look how Rodney is all punch proof, LOL!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

and my dvd is skipping! i can't catch a break *headdesk*
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

Interesting that they included the Sparky scene from Conversion and not that other one.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And one point for Ronon, (what did you expect?)

And for a second Ronon seems to be worried with Rodney (Ronon can really be a softy heart once in a while! )
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL. Rodney, you SLAY me!

Comment

Working...
                                X