No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh just...yuck...Skivvy McSkiv comes in to bother Elizabeth. Makes me want to grab my razor.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Three hour earlier and Elizabeth gets a surprised by aguy we've never seen before but who seem very eager to be close to Liz.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Oh I forgot they expected us to be mind readers.
        And I don't know anyone that can do that. Do you?
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

John should totally have been there talking to her like this. Just saying.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And look, he sits down exactly like John.

No, you are not more appealing than a wall.
            sigpic

Comment

The guy tries to make it seem as if he's not asking her out, haha, I bet he's affraid that she will tell Shep and he will...well, it wouldn't be pretty.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Oh just...yuck...Skivvy McSkiv comes in to bother Elizabeth. Makes me want to grab my razor.
                Or a weed whacker.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aaaaah! Lizzeh and Teyla had a lunch date! See, they're totally BFFs! *flails*

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    Three hour earlier and Elizabeth gets a surprised by aguy we've never seen before but who seem very eager to be close to Liz.
                    He's way too pushy. I'd probably get arrested for sexual harassment if I acted like that.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

We at least get to see what good friends Elizabeth and Teyla are.
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG, Teyla is totally laughing her ass off!

Comment

OMG, look at Carson squeeing over Lizzeh's outfit! SQUEE!

Comment

Elizabeth and Teyla scene that shows that they hang out a lot more than TPTB wanted us to know.

And poor Liz, trying to get Teyla to get her out of the lunhc but everyone is eager to see Liz getting out of the office.
                            sigpic

Comment

Awww, the first cute scene with Carson. I'd go fishing with him. Carson probably assumes it's John.
                              sigpic

Comment

I just love this interaction here between Carson and Elizabeth. He so knows how to read her.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X