Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck! *pets him*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now we're back at the explosion.

And we're even earlier and we see some other people.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Making out with him every chance she gets?
        THIS. *cackles*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          I just love this scene between Liz and Carson, it's so sweet and shows that they are really close (must be all the time the two of them stayed back on Atlantis while worrying about team Shep)
          True.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Now to John... Teyla doesn't want to hang out with him. How very telling. *snorts*

Comment

Now we see Teyla bending over backwards to avoid John. She even forgot he wanted to teach her and Ronon golf. And look how happy John is that she's having lunch with Elizabeth. Then why didn't you invite her to lunch?
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Teyla knows that to get out of something John wants to do is the bring up Elizabeth's name, see how he smiles and melts at the mention of her name.
                sigpic

Comment

Golfing on Atlantis!

Comment

Wow, Teyla is so in love with John that she is doing her best not to spend time with him on their day off, the love she feels for him is so much that she prefers to write her reports, on a day off, than spending time with him.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Teyla looks ssssssooooooo thrilled to learn golf from John.

Like how John lets her go as soon as he learns Teyla is going to be dragging Liz out of the office.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        Teyla knows that to get out of something John wants to do is the bring up Elizabeth's name, see how he smiles and melts at the mention of her name.
                        Yup yup. Everyone knows that Lizzeh is John's weakness.

Comment

Teyla looks ssssssooooooo thrilled to learn golf from John.
                          NOT!

Like how John lets her go as soon as he learns Teyla is going to be dragging Liz out of the office.
                          *snickers*

Comment

Ronon is better than John at golf. AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              THIS. *cackles*
                              Plot bunny for Season 7 of Atlantis Rising, maybe?
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Every time John swings, we get a nice belly peep. And some nice chest hair.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X