No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gosh, Rodney has healing powers too!!!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ooooooohhh, cool Ancient healing ability!

Rodney looks freaked out.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Gorgeous shot of Atlantis at night. *sighs*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney/Lizzeh friendship FTW!

Comment

Elizabeth is being not only a great boss here but also a great friend, she wants to help Rodney with something that she knows a lot about just to make sure that he is ok.
            sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh and Rodney talk about ascension. *pets them*

Comment

"Getting credit for it." She knows Rodney so well.

Comment

Elizabeth still buys into the Ancients as extra special idea. Believe me they wouldn't keep Rodney around very long.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

This episode makes me believe frozen Elizabeth ascended after GitM. Yes. Cause I say so.

Comment

Being extra smart hasn't stopped Rodney from being annoying. Just ask Carson.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney is so convinced that he can do it, yeah, he's the least relaxed person ever.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Elizabeth still buys into the Ancients as extra special idea. Believe me they wouldn't keep Rodney around very long.
                          Yeah, they totally would've kicked him out.

Comment

"Near comatose patients."

Well, that doesn't sound too promising, Carson.

Comment

John and Elizabeth lunch date, considering how comfortable they are doing it I bet they do it as often as they can.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sparky lunch scene! Take that, all you haters who say they never spent down time together.

Comment

Working...
                                X