Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    And end scene with Rodney out on the pier and Carson shoing up, I never did understand this scene, if it was Rodney's imagination or of he was a ghost or if he had accended, never know but it's not a bad scene.
    I think it was supposed to be Rodney's imagination.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I do love the sound of bag-pipes.

And Sparky moment, I just love the way John's eyes follow Elizabeth as she stands besides him.
      My grandpa and I do too. Of course he loves them because a Scottish unit liberated the POW camp he was in during WWII. I just love them because of how they sound.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And end scene with Rodney out on the pier and Carson shoing up, I never did understand this scene, if it was Rodney's imagination or of he was a ghost or if he had accended, never know but it's not a bad scene.
        It does seem confusing, but it could have been either since the real Carson was definitely dead.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          And makes me wonder why if John nearly carried Teyla down there, she wasn't standing next to him. Odd if you're trying to establish the ship.
          I know, they kept wasting the opportunities this episode had. Just goes to show that TPTW didn't know what the heck they were doing.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            My grandpa and I do too. Of course he loves them because a Scottish unit liberated the POW camp he was in during WWII. I just love them because of how they sound.
            My whole family loves them too. Lots of Celtic heritage on both my side and my husband's.
            sigpic

Comment

Such a great shot where the camera's pulling away from Rodney standing at the edge of the pier.

Comment

Really wish we could have gotten a better look at Lorne is his dress blues. I want to know what medals he had earned.

Comment

Look!!! They already were planning on bringing Carson back as of this episode! Look at what Rodney is saying, “maybe we will see around” (or something like that)
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

End credits, and that's it for this week! Thanks to everyone who came out for today's angst fest, and be sure to join us again next week for SGA's tribute to "The Abyss" when we screen "Submersion." Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      My whole family loves them too. Lots of Celtic heritage on both my side and my husband's.
                      I'm a quarter Scots-Irish too. We have several Celts in our merry band don't we?

Comment

Well, that wasn't so bad. That episode really does have some good moments. See everyone later.
                        sigpic

Comment

See you all later. Have to check on dinner.

Comment

That was a mix of fun and sad but I'm glad I was here for the episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Really wish we could have gotten a better look at Lorne is his dress blues. I want to know what medals he had earned.
                              You and me both.

Comment

See you all later.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X