No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herrik is trying to kill himself. Sad that by doing it he also destroys the life of the rest of them.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      OMG, I forgot the Snickers bar! And suddenly I have a craving for one.
      I just saw it. On the console beside Herrick.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ah, and there went the puddle jumper.

And everyone is thrown of their feet.
        sigpic

Comment

Windblown is a good look for John.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, Shep! Good practice dealing with explosive decompression, eh?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
              john keeps telling teyla to "stay here". If i didn't know she had to be separated from them so she could get trapped, i might think he was trying to avoid her. Heh.
              lol
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Windblown is a good look for John.
                Is there even such a thing as a bad look for John?
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ouch, Ronon's arm is dislocated.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rodney is so relieved they're not dead. And he can still argue with John even if they're going to die.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                      I guess they will not, but Rodney also seems to not be able to understand that those people don't understand the gesture, so why does he do it?
                      Duh, because Rodney has no people skills. That's been made very clear ever since he was introduced on SG-1.

Comment

This is one of my fave scenes. Especially the part when John knows Elizabeth will send a team.
                        sigpic

Comment

John tried to get Ronon to wait for Beckett, ofcourse he doesn't listen.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            Ouch, Ronon's arm is dislocated.
                            And John's face when Ronon resets his shoulder is PRICELESS!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Duh, because Rodney has no people skills. That's been made very clear ever since he was introduced on SG-1.
                              Well but at least he has manners, LOL!
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

"We don't leave our people behind"

John knows that Elizabeth won't give up on them...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X