Clear All

Hello everyone!

1h and 20 minutes until ’Critical Mass’

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post
    And another awesome pic from Dragon Con *squee*:

https://twitter.com/TheFanDoc/status/242087125376458752

So cute, gotta love them both.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Who is Peter Kelamis? *looks it up* Ohhh, some SGU guy.
    I even watch ‘SGU’ and I didn’t even recognize him *lol*.

I do wonder if Robert Picardo is there because the original schedule he was but then Jason was added because maybe Robert couldn’t show up. Well, I just hope that they had fun and we’ll get some videos or at least something written about what went on during the panel because we know from past cons that they can be hysterical.
    sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 hour and 15 minutes until Critical Mass!

And hey, I forgot to do the College Football Saturday round-up last night, so here it is:

First off, it was Luau Special night at the LA Coliseum as my beloved USC Trojans devoured Hawaii, 49-10.

Eri13's Georgia smacked around Buffalo, 45-23. Yay! Navy got slaughtered by Notre Dame, 50-10. Atlantis's Marine contingent are crying into their beers this weekend. But Sheppard, Lorne and the rest of the Air Force contingent have plenty to celebrate as the Falcons beat Idaho State, 49-21.

SR's Virginia Tech plays on Monday night, against Georgia Tech. Go Hokies!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Who is Peter Kelamis? *looks it up* Ohhh, some SGU guy.
      *snickers*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ah frak... Critical Mass... "And I can tapdance too..." ... shoot... shoot... shoot... Mmm, yeah I got other stuff to do... like going over that TLG-tag I wrote a month or so ago.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to Critical Mass!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Ah frak... Critical Mass... "And I can tapdance too..." ... shoot... shoot... shoot... Mmm, yeah I got other stuff to do... like going over that TLG-tag I wrote a month or so ago.
          Join the Dark Side... you know you want to... we have cookies!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
            Hi Sparkies, I think I might actually make the post-a-thon tonight
            that would be cool if you made it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Join the Dark Side... you know you want to... we have cookies!
              As tempted as I am... I actually have something to do for work by tomorrow - union-related - which I have been avoiding all weekend.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Critical Mass!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                As tempted as I am... I actually have something to do for work by tomorrow - union-related - which I have been avoiding all weekend.
                Darn. Oh well, guess it can't be helped then. But we'll miss you at the thon. Hope you'll be able to join us soon, though, because there's quite a few coming up that have got some fun snark potential that I'm sure you'd love to get in on!

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to Critical Mass!

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to Critical Mass!
                    i'll try to make it but i have been laxing on college homework.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to Critical Mass! Start firing up those DVD players!

Comment

Sorry I'm late. Lost track of time marathoning Hell on Wheels.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Sorry I'm late. Lost track of time marathoning Hell on Wheels.
                          Well, that's a pretty productive way to spend the time. *bounces for new episode tonight*

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Well, that's a pretty productive way to spend the time. *bounces for new episode tonight*

*bounces along with you but weeps also because Breaking Bad is going off until next summer*
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

I can't wait for it either.
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X