Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne and Beckett to the rescue! *clappy hands*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla tries to get Rodney to understand that he have to give the older guy some hope.
      sigpic

Comment

Again with the "We don't leave our people behind" - I'm beginning to hate that line.
        sigpic

Comment

Rodney finally gets it. Teyla's a pretty good liar but we'll have to see if he buys it.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            Back on Atlantis and now Elizabeth is worried and calling them. And John is so relieved to hear from her (I'm going to say that it has to do with more than just to get her to send a rescue team).
            Of course there is more there!!!!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Being his typical rude self, barging into any situation with no consideration for whatever's happening.
              Yeah, i guess, that's Rodney after all, LOL!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                Again with the "We don't leave our people behind" - I'm beginning to hate that line.
                I already hate that line!
                sigpic

Comment

And Teyla's soft heart does her in. Ruh roh.
                  sigpic

Comment

Whoops, and now Teyla's a hostage.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Jamus got Teyla's gun, I get that he wants to save his people but he should risk others for it, especially since they are not responsible and killing Teyla isn't the answer.
                      sigpic

Comment

John's has had about enough with this guy. He wants to go home now.
                        sigpic

Comment

And now John gets to play with a blowtorch.

Comment

There is John trying to save one of his team members.
                            sigpic

Comment

Teyla tries to talk to him, but Jamus is to far gone.
                              sigpic

Comment

So, I wonder if John would have gone into action hero with the cutting tool if, oh say Rodney had been held hostage. If this was a ship anvil, it was more like a feather.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X