• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those are just ... weird
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      maybe no be sparky but it was under the stargate atlantis tumblr thread or was it under just stargate heh i forget but look at this.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Colonel Sheppard’s team mixed with SG-1.
      OH I love those! The Teal'c/ Ronan one made me crack up
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

*glomps Drew* Yay, I'm so happy for you! That is great news about the boys!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Which is what makes it so funny to hear Joe's turkey story.
        Heheheh, indeed.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I read a story once where a pregnant Elizabeth was eating some weird flavored popcorn. Maybe curry? Can't remember.

Hot sauce on popcorn is yummy, btw.
        Hmm, I don't think curry would be that weird, it'd be just like all the other herb and spice flavors out there that show up on "gourmet" popcorns. Now, something like blueberry or pickle? That would be weird.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Heh! Like, at least twenty recipes. Or one recipe with twenty variations. John does love his turkey sandwiches.
          That he does.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
          *runs in, does happy dance* I get WHOLE weekends with the boys!!!! overnight and everything!!!!! and shared 50/50 time with them in the summer!!!! I *knew* my patience would pay off (ok, maybe not always knew but I tried to believe it...)!!!!
          I’m so happy for you and I hope that you’ll have a great time with your boys.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          maybe no be sparky but it was under the stargate atlantis tumblr thread or was it under just stargate heh i forget but look at this.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Colonel Sheppard’s team mixed with SG-1.
          Haha, those were pretty funny.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks SK and Brie! They're here now, all snug in their beds....I'm so excited and beyond happy

now to get the DVD player (well TV actually) working before Sunday....lol
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Hope all of you in the path of Nasty Nemo are safe and snug at home!

Thanks SK and Brie! They're here now, all snug in their beds....I'm so excited and beyond happy

now to get the DVD player (well TV actually) working before Sunday....lol
              Awwww!

And ah, TV hookups. Sometimes it's like trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Hope all of you in the path of Nasty Nemo are safe and snug at home!

Awwww!

And ah, TV hookups. Sometimes it's like trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle.
                My tv seems to be especially stupid and I can't figure it out...can't get the converter, the dvd player OR the theater system to talk to it...I was determined to figure it out myself, but I think I'm gonna have to break down and ask for help. *sigh* I can't keep watching DVDs in my bed on my laptop; makes having friends over for a movie a little bit TOO cozy lol
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours until The Ark post-a-thon!

My tv seems to be especially stupid and I can't figure it out...can't get the converter, the dvd player OR the theater system to talk to it...I was determined to figure it out myself, but I think I'm gonna have to break down and ask for help. *sigh* I can't keep watching DVDs in my bed on my laptop; makes having friends over for a movie a little bit TOO cozy lol
                  That's pretty cozy, all right!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone! Hope that you’re all having a good Sunday so far.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Love it, I bet that’s one of the ways they prefer to spend their lazy Sundays

S-minus 5 hours until The Ark post-a-thon!
                      I’m hoping that I will be able to be here, if nothing comes up I should be. ‘The Ark’ isn’t my favorite episode but right now it feels as if you don’t want to miss any episodes because there are so few episodes with Elizabeth in them (even if it’s just a small scene) left.
                      sigpic

Comment

My sunday was covered in SNOW!!!

My sister and I made the best snowangels ever.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to The Ark!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          Squee! They look so cuddly there!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          Love it, I bet that’s one of the ways they prefer to spend their lazy Sundays
                          When they're not doing something that would easily fit in on Smutty Tuesday, that is.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          I’m hoping that I will be able to be here, if nothing comes up I should be. ‘The Ark’ isn’t my favorite episode but right now it feels as if you don’t want to miss any episodes because there are so few episodes with Elizabeth in them (even if it’s just a small scene) left.
                          I know, right? That's how I feel about it too. *snuggles Lizzeh*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          My sunday was covered in SNOW!!!

My sister and I made the best snowangels ever.
                          Oh, that sounds like fun! Maybe some day I'll get to play in snow like that.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to The Ark!

Comment

I'm here and ready for some snark.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                I'm here and ready for some snark.
                                Ohhh yeah, this one's really good for snarkage.

Comment

Working...
                                X