Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    No, Ronon, don't you watch Grey's Anatomy? You can't pull it out.
    Runner First Aid 101.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Maybe Rodney could do his job if John and especially Teyla would get the hell out of his way.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Why do they torture us with the sounds of the heartmonitor, it's an aweful sound.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, we need Elizabeth in Atlantis, that's the only right thing Keller says!!!!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

See, even Keller knows they need her. And she's thinking OMG, Sheppard is going to kill me if I lose her.
            sigpic

Comment

The cuts between trying to save Elizabeth and trying to save the city are so very spooky. It's like they're interconnected.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh no! Elizabeth is not responding!!!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I hate this credits!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

John is starting to see how hard it is to keep up with everything as the temporary leader and the one that everyone looks up too right now.
                    sigpic

Comment

That was a small woobie face, but the woobiest is yet to come. *not looking at the credits*
                      sigpic

Comment

Opening credits... and WTF is Carter doing there? They should've followed the precedent they set when Jason joined the cast. As I recall, Gero pointed that out (one of the few good things he's done), but Mallozzi blew it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          The cuts between trying to save Elizabeth and trying to save the city are so very spooky. It's like they're interconnected.
                          Oh yeah, i think i had never realised that before.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            True, and it only gets more tense.
                            sigpic

Comment

And now John is worried about who is in charge now.
                              sigpic

Comment

John even sounds half-hearted in his snark with Rodney. It's like all the life has just been drained out of him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X