No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, I'm with John rolling my eyes. Who wrote this, a 12 year old?

Let go of him, you bimbo. *fumes*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      That was pretty much true for all of us. If I hadn't come to GW, I never would have guessed it was ever a plan.
      Same here.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        "Maybe I could study under you"

Wow, just wow, who wrote this?

Though John massive eye-roll was pretty funny.
        Carl Binder. But then, I think he was into mocking McKay just a bit.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lots of people who thought they could outrun a lava flow are now nicely preserved for tourists to see in Greece. Just sayin'.
          sigpic

Comment

There goes John, putting the pressure on McKay. *snerks*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Carl Binder. But then, I think he was into mocking McKay just a bit.
              That explains the huge Sparky presence.
              sigpic

Comment

Stupid people, though part of me gets it, I mean no one wants to leave their homes if they could chose however they don't seem to have choice here.
                sigpic

Comment

Carson gets more Scottish when he's upset. *pets him*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Lots of people who thought they could outrun a lava flow are now nicely preserved for tourists to see in Greece. Just sayin'.
                    And Italy. Too bad those idiot Taranans never heard of Pompeii.

Comment

Squee! Lizzeh on the balcony. Thinking of John, no doubt. Ugh, stupid Chancellor, go away!

Comment

Poor Lizzeh, not just waiting but having to put up with this jerk.
                        sigpic

Comment

Back on Atlantis, and oh no Chancellor, everyone knows that when Liz is out on the balcony she's thinking of Shep, and he sould not be out on their balcony like that, psh, this episode is so messed up.
                          sigpic

Comment

I really do like Spanky in this episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

Look it's snowing...poison snow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Somebody tell her she's at least supposed to look a little stressed, concerned...something, anything involving an actual expression. Please.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X