No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon saving the family, very sweet. But now their stuck.
    sigpic

Comment

At least we get a nice closeup of John for our suffering through the rest. *whimpers*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh crap, lightning's starting to break out from the atmospheric disruption. Spanky is trapped top-side. This doesn't look good!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Somebody tell her she's at least supposed to look a little stressed, concerned...something, anything involving an actual expression. Please.
          Especially considering it's her people and her home world.
          sigpic

Comment

Those sandals on the extras look way too earth like.

Lovely Spanky scene here. Stupid writers.
            sigpic

Comment

And now they find out that Teyla and Ronon + the family are missing.

But I'm glad that they survived becuase what a horrible way to die.
              sigpic

Comment

And now Shep realizes something's wrong with Teyla and Ronon. Oh crap.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And the daedalus to the rescue.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh wait, is this the part where John supposedly risks it all just to save Teyla? No, I didn't think so.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay, Daedalus to the rescue!

Comment

Now Col. Caldwell have to tell Liz about Shep (and the other's) possibly being dead. Can't be funny being in that posistion.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh wait, is this the part where John supposedly risks it all just to save Teyla? No, I didn't think so.
                          *snickers* Looks more like Caldwell risks it all to save Teyla. Gee, who knew he cared? Caldwell/Teyla FTW!

Comment

Poor Lizzeh. How many times has Caldwell had to tell her Shep might be dead? Poor Caldwell.
                            sigpic

Comment

Caldwell's giving Lizzeh the bad news about Shep. *wibbles*

Comment

Did someone say that, wow, I at least don't either see it or even get it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X