No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John taunting McKay with calling Zelenka in to take a look at it.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And they were completing each other's thoughts and exchanging little looks. Even when he's pretending to be smitten with a hot blonde, there is still more heat between John and Elizabeth than anyone else.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

The girl who played the blonde one is also in SG-1 and she worked with Jason on Baywatch Hawaii.
        sigpic

Comment

Love John's crazy face when he shrugged at Nerina.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"So things are going to get worse"

"I think we could saftly say that things will get...worse"

Those two.
            sigpic

Comment

At least somebody is paying attention to the crisis at hand. Sheesh.

Is it just me or did it seem like they deliberately dressed Lizzeh drabber than usual. I can't help hating them for that.
              sigpic

Comment

Liz knows how to take on stuborn and pigheaded leaders.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  The girl who played the blonde one is also in SG-1 and she worked with Jason on Baywatch Hawaii.
                  And posed for Penthouse. I heard the crew all had copies for her to autograph. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
                  sigpic

Comment

Like how John calls her "Elizabeth", they don't usually use their first names when they are "out in public" so to speak.
                    sigpic

Comment

Rodney explains that THEY ARE ALL GOING TO DIE. I have to say, I keep getting riveted to this scene every time I see it. And I keep wanting to smack the idiot Chancellor upside the head every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        And posed for Penthouse. I heard the crew all had copies for her to autograph. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
                        That's what you get when there's mostly men around the set.
                        sigpic

Comment

This crowd seems even denser than the usual morons Rodney had to try to explain that they're going to die to.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            At least somebody is paying attention to the crisis at hand. Sheesh.

Is it just me or did it seem like they deliberately dressed Lizzeh drabber than usual. I can't help hating them for that.
                            Her hair certainly looked scruffy rather than sleek. *growls*

Comment

Lizzeh looks like somebody has been running their hands through her hair. Maybe John felt guilty. *snickers*
                              sigpic

Comment

Vents opening up all over the caldera. Ohnoez!

Comment

Working...
                                X