Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    You remind me of Rodney a little bit *runs and hides in a deep deep hole*

Hey, I am going to need your mad grammar skillz soon again! Mr SR better fix that machine of yours.

Oh I totally forgot about sexual harassment. Wait, it's actually a valid way of expressing romantic feelings, according to certain blog. And we all know Weir was one old, unattractive, bored *bleep*. So good we have ppl around who can retcon stuff for us.
    Well, if that's the case, I have a guy I need to go stalk obsessively on Facebook and send improper personal messages. Be right back.

Comment

You know, selective amnesia was always one of their problems. You don't apologize for something, you know, nice. You apologize for hurting someone. Basic social skills.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Yep. And even like the transcript said, John was being awkward. Teyla dismissed it very quickly. And absolutely no mention of how much Elizabeth risked by checking on John as often as she did ... Tsk, tsk, tsk.
      Yupp, I also got the feeling from watching the scene that he was a bit relived when she said that he didn’t have to talk about it and therefore not re-live it again.

Anyhow. How's looking forward to the post-a-thon today?!

I’m looking forward to it. It’s a good episode.

@ShipperWriter - really? She risked her neck for him? really? WHEN did that happen??/sarcasm
      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Unless you know what you did was NOT nice, and you would never have done it if in your right mind. Now why they didn't have him apologize to Lizzeh is a question for the ages.
      Brutal neck grabbing is a nice thing to do? Applying their logic here, perhaps it's an expression of hidden feelings that, you know, released themselves. Hey JoMo said it! Then it must be true, lol.
      Haha, yeah the whole episode really was a lot more Sparky-shipping than anything else, I loved that Elizabeth really was the only one who knew that the real John was still in there somewhere and she wasn’t willing to give up of stop fighting for him (whether it was for John himself even when he looked ready to give up or the way she kept fighting to make sure that when he did come back, and she was the only one who was sure that he would, that he would still have a life and a job to come back to). And maybe he did attack her because bug-John felt that he was the only one who really was a threat to him since maybe she could have been the only one who could have gotten through to the real-John that was still buried deep within him.
      I did like that last part Anuna because it really was what he basically said though one can wonder if he even saw the whole episode since he didn’t think that all the way though.

Ooh, fic prompt! After all, he was in the infirmary for two weeks recovering. I'm sure there were some Sparky scenes that just didn't get filmed ... Yeah, that's it.
      There was probably a few scenes like that, heck I bet she visited him at least once a day and I bet she even brought him his copy of “War and Peace” to keep him entertained and maybe they even talked about it for a bit.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Mallozzi brings out the best snark, or so it seems. All he invokes in me is rage...
      You’re not the only one, I can’t say it enough times but I’m so glad that they had a writer like Carl Binder(and a few others) on their writing staff, I mean can you imagine how the show would have turned out if they didn’t have at least some writers who didn’t mainly write about Rodney? I can tell you that while McKay isn’t a bad character and I love David it would have been even worse than it turned out.
      sigpic

Comment

Ebil snark FTW! I really need the postathon today. My computer is still acting up. Mr SR thinks the graphics board is dying, and since we just bought one for his computer, that is not good news. Meanwhile, my frustration grows. I don't deal well with technology that doesn't work right. Don't worry though. I can edit on his machine if it comes to that.
        Oh, snap.

Ya know, for Macs being so awesome, it seems like you guys still have a lot of problems with them ... *raises hands* Just sayin'.
        SR's Mac is an older one, as I recall, so that's part of it. And I'm not having any problems with mine. I'm just having fun trying out the myriad ways I can customize it.

Or she was thinking he was in a weakened state and her sexual harassment might actually work. You know, those pheromones and all.
        *snorts*

No, no, here's what happened. Elizabeth, Rodney, Ronan, and Teyla gathered in her office to draw straws. And even though Teyla kept cheating and cutting the straws shorter, Elizabeth still drew the short one.

Where the heck did that come from?
        OMG. *cracks up*

You remind me of Rodney a little bit *runs and hides in a deep deep hole*

Hey, I am going to need your mad grammar skillz soon again! Mr SR better fix that machine of yours.

Oh I totally forgot about sexual harassment. Wait, it's actually a valid way of expressing romantic feelings, according to certain blog. And we all know Weir was one old, unattractive, bored *bleep*. So good we have ppl around who can retcon stuff for us.
        Revisionist history is for the weak.

Yeah, cause she could blame it on all the morphine he was taking. And he wouldn't remember anything.

OMG. I may be writing crack!fic after this post-a-thon is over.
        YES! The world always needs more Sparky crack!fic!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          ...I mean can you imagine how the show would have turned out if they didn’t have at least some writers who didn’t mainly write about Rodney?
          Yes, we'd have this:

Spoiler:
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Not to mention, she was the ONLY ONE who ever visited him once he confined himself to his quarters. His own team, his supposed friends, didn't go see him. Just his boss, who didn't matter anyway. *snorts*
            True, but then again it’s not the only one they are strangely MIA when John needs them, remember later in GitM when repli-Weir steps to the gate and John looks heartbroken they all just turn around and leaves him there, and that time he didn’t have Elizabeth there by his side, she is also the one who comes up to stand beside him to show him that he isn’t alone when Ford leaves in ‘The Siege pt 3’, it’s obvious from all of their solo-scenes together how important they really were to one another and whether they are having a heart-to-heart talk or if they just stand together in silence.

Wait, there have actually been people who have tried to claim that, wow, I mean just wow. I wonder if they are the once who doesn’t want to acknowledge the fact that it’s usually John that initiate it. Besides, Torri is only like a year and a half older than Rachel and younger than Joe, David and Paul so to make her out to be appere much older than the others on the show is just wrong.
            Last edited by Brie; 01 July 2012, 11:39 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Oh, snap.

SR's Mac is an older one, as I recall, so that's part of it. And I'm not having any problems with mine. I'm just having fun trying out the myriad ways I can customize it.

*snorts*

OMG. *cracks up*

Revisionist history is for the weak.

YES! The world always needs more Sparky crack!fic!
              Yep, in computer years my iMac is about 100.

JoMo doesn't so much revise history as live in an alternate universe where certain things never happened in the first place. It has always been like TPTB had an idea of the show that only existed in their heads and never got to the screen.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Yes, we'd have this:

Spoiler:

Yep, in computer years my iMac is about 100.

JoMo doesn't so much revise history as live in an alternate universe where certain things never happened in the first place. It has always been like TPTB had an idea of the show that only existed in their heads and never got to the screen.
                *smirks* Too bad for them. Sparky's on screen. Canon, baby.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

True, but then again it’s not the only one they are strangely MIA when John needs them, remember later in GitM when repli-Weir steps to the gate and John looks heartbroken they all just turn around and leaves him there, and that time he didn’t have Elizabeth there by his side, she is also the one who comes up to stand beside him to show him that he isn’t alone when Ford leaves in ‘The Siege pt 3’, it’s obvious from all of their solo-scenes together how important they really were to one another and whether they are having a heart-to-heart talk or if they just stand together in silence.

Wait, there have actually been people who have tried to claim that, wow, I mean just wow. I wonder if they are the once who doesn’t want to acknowledge the fact that it’s usually John that initiate it. Besides, Torri is only like a year and a half older than Rachel and younger than Joe, David and Paul so to make her out like some mother/grand-mother type in a negative way on the show is just wrong.
                  Yes there are people who said she sexually harassed him and he was afraid to offend her. She was a silly schoolgirl who embarrassed herself over him when it was obvious he could hardly stand to be around her and stiffened up whenever she got close to him. You missed a lot of fun back in the wild wild days.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

An infirmary visit...
                    sigpic

Comment

S-minus 45 minutes to Duet!

Yes there are people who said she sexually harassed him and he was afraid to offend her. She was a silly schoolgirl who embarrassed herself over him when it was obvious he could hardly stand to be around her and stiffened up whenever she got close to him. You missed a lot of fun back in the wild wild days.
                      Oh, he stiffened up, all right. But not in the way the naysayers claimed. *smirks*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      An infirmary visit...
                      EEEEEEEEE! So cute!

Comment

*Runs in*

Woah, why we goin' on 'bout sexual harassment?!
                        Last edited by ShWeir; 01 July 2012, 11:48 AM. Reason: Oops

Comment

An infirmary visit...

Comment

Wait, there have actually been people who have tried to claim that, wow, I mean just wow. I wonder if they are the once who doesn’t want to acknowledge the fact that it’s usually John that initiate it. Besides, Torri is only like a year and a half older than Rachel and younger than Joe, David and Paul so to make her out to be appere much older than the others on the show is just wrong.
                            Actually, JoeF's B-day is January 5, 1967. Torri's is December 6, 1969. She's actually almost three years younger than Joe, if you can believe that!

And just for comparison. Cause I'm bored.

DavidH - 4/18/68
                            RachelL - 1/19/71
                            PaulyMc - 1/5/69

They're all in the same age range. So to throw around a huge difference in ages is just insulting. Cause Joe is the oldest of them, and he still looks oh so fine.

Comment

An infirmary visit...
                              Oh, look! She's giving him the kiss of death!

Just kidding. Adorably adorable. And exactly what happened during those two weeks he was in the infirmary.

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                              *Runs in*

... It's a long story. Full of snarkage.

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                                It's a Conversion thing...

Actually, JoeF's B-day is January 5, 1967. Torri's is December 6, 1969. She's actually almost three years younger than Joe, if you can believe that!

And just for comparison. Cause I'm bored.

DavidH - 4/18/68
                                RachelL - 1/19/71
                                PaulyMc - 1/5/69
                                Paul and Joe on my birthday...

I can add another - ClaireR - 1/23/71
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X