Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I'm back on my computer and now have to reset all my sites, check everything out and hope everything got transferred. *iz overwhelmed* I'll be here for the postathon though.

SW, I saw your SGA-R question and will try to check on it. We might have to wait for Eri to look at it.
    Good luck with the computer work! And no problem, I know you gals are busy.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    You know, selective amnesia was always one of their problems. You don't apologize for something, you know, nice. You apologize for hurting someone. Basic social skills.
    Yep. And even like the transcript said, John was being awkward. Teyla dismissed it very quickly. And absolutely no mention of how much Elizabeth risked by checking on John as often as she did ... Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Anyhow. How's looking forward to the post-a-thon today?!

Comment

@ShipperWriter - really? She risked her neck for him? really? WHEN did that happen??/sarcasm
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

@ShipperWriter - really? She risked her neck for him? really? WHEN did that happen??/sarcasm
        *snorts*

Comment

Mallozzi brings out the best snark, or so it seems. All he invokes in me is rage...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

O
            You know, selective amnesia was always one of their problems. You don't apologize for something, you know, nice. You apologize for hurting someone. Basic social skills.
            Unless you know what you did was NOT nice, and you would never have done it if in your right mind. Now why they didn't have him apologize to Lizzeh is a question for the ages.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Unless you know what you did was NOT nice, and you would never have done it if in your right mind. Now why they didn't have him apologize to Lizzeh is a question for the ages.
              Ooh, fic prompt! After all, he was in the infirmary for two weeks recovering. I'm sure there were some Sparky scenes that just didn't get filmed ... Yeah, that's it.

Comment

O

Brutal neck grabbing is a nice thing to do? Applying their logic here, perhaps it's an expression of hidden feelings that, you know, released themselves. Hey JoMo said it! Then it must be true, lol.

Comment

S-minus 1 hour and 30 minutes to Duet!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Anyhow. How's looking forward to the post-a-thon today?!

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...Files/Duet.gif
                  Me me me me me! Work those eyes, John! LOL!

Well, in BIS he wrote about what a hero Rodney was so nothing would surprise me.

I'm back on my computer and now have to reset all my sites, check everything out and hope everything got transferred. *iz overwhelmed* I'll be here for the postathon though.
                  Yay for shiny refreshed computer! Even though getting everything set the way you want it is always a pain. I'm still tweaking my Mac even though I've had it for nearly a year.

Word.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Yep. And even like the transcript said, John was being awkward. Teyla dismissed it very quickly. And absolutely no mention of how much Elizabeth risked by checking on John as often as she did ... Tsk, tsk, tsk.
                  Not to mention, she was the ONLY ONE who ever visited him once he confined himself to his quarters. His own team, his supposed friends, didn't go see him. Just his boss, who didn't matter anyway. *snorts*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Mallozzi brings out the best snark, or so it seems. All he invokes in me is rage...
                  Ah, snark is just the first step towards rage for me. I'm getting better at stepping back before I get to rage, though. Most of the time.

O

Like I said, she's his boss. So she doesn't matter. At least, that's how TPTW saw it. *headdesk*
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Brutal neck grabbing is a nice thing to do? Applying their logic here, perhaps it's an expression of hidden feelings that, you know, released themselves. Hey JoMo said it! Then it must be true, lol.
                    JoMo?!?! OMG, I'm gonna have to remember that one.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      I think it won't be hard to remember since it rhymes with that other nickname.... you know which one.

Shhhh, ebil!Nuna is BAAAAACK!

Also, re Elizabeth - I mean, she didn't matter, her bedside manner sucked, she was probably just checking to see if Sheppard finally dropped dead.

Comment

I think it won't be hard to remember since it rhymes with that other nickname.... you know which one.

Eeeexxxcelent! An ebil!Nuna is a fun!Nuna!

Also, re Elizabeth - I mean, she didn't matter, her bedside manner sucked, she was probably just checking to see if Sheppard finally dropped dead.
                        OMFG. LMAO.

Comment

Ebil snark FTW! I really need the postathon today. My computer is still acting up. Mr SR thinks the graphics board is dying, and since we just bought one for his computer, that is not good news. Meanwhile, my frustration grows. I don't deal well with technology that doesn't work right. Don't worry though. I can edit on his machine if it comes to that.

Or she was thinking he was in a weakened state and her sexual harassment might actually work. You know, those pheromones and all.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Me me me me me! Work those eyes, John! LOL!
                            Uh-huh, that's what I'm talking about! And don't forget about the lean:

Yay for shiny refreshed computer! Even though getting everything set the way you want it is always a pain. I'm still tweaking my Mac even though I've had it for nearly a year.
                            Ya know, for Macs being so awesome, it seems like you guys still have a lot of problems with them ... *raises hands* Just sayin'.

Not to mention, she was the ONLY ONE who ever visited him once he confined himself to his quarters. His own team, his supposed friends, didn't go see him. Just his boss, who didn't matter anyway. *snorts*

Ah, snark is just the first step towards rage for me. I'm getting better at stepping back before I get to rage, though. Most of the time.

Like I said, she's his boss. So she doesn't matter. At least, that's how TPTW saw it. *headdesk*
                            No, no, here's what happened. Elizabeth, Rodney, Ronan, and Teyla gathered in her office to draw straws. And even though Teyla kept cheating and cutting the straws shorter, Elizabeth still drew the short one.

Where the heck did that come from?

Not MoJo. ROFL

ROFLMAO!

Comment

Ebil snark FTW! I really need the postathon today. My computer is still acting up. Mr SR thinks the graphics board is dying, and since we just bought one for his computer, that is not good news. Meanwhile, my frustration grows. I don't deal well with technology that doesn't work right. Don't worry though. I can edit on his machine if it comes to that.

Or she was thinking he was in a weakened state and her sexual harassment might actually work. You know, those pheromones and all.
                              You remind me of Rodney a little bit *runs and hides in a deep deep hole*

Hey, I am going to need your mad grammar skillz soon again! Mr SR better fix that machine of yours.

Oh I totally forgot about sexual harassment. Wait, it's actually a valid way of expressing romantic feelings, according to certain blog. And we all know Weir was one old, unattractive, bored *bleep*. So good we have ppl around who can retcon stuff for us.

Comment

Yeah, cause she could blame it on all the morphine he was taking. And he wouldn't remember anything.

OMG. I may be writing crack!fic after this post-a-thon is over.

Comment

Working...
                                X