No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knew coming to the Sparky thread would lead to so much laughter tonight?

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    And also in Progeny.

Niam: It's so pretty. I think I may have finally found a mate

Other Replicator: Steady on there buddy, we don't even know what sex it is

Niam: Does that matter?

Other Replicator: God only knows with you

But then could Niam be the gay character on Atlantis??

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    I didn't know how to seperate them, but for that last one:

Weir: Do you like my new top? It's new

Sheppard: I love it. It's very....inviting

Weir: I thought you might say that. And see this line down the middle? A gentle tug and the whole thing rips in two

Sheppard: *gulp*
    And thus the search for a storage closet!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    The fic bunnies are on hiatus and helping the pic bunnies. So fickle.

Pretty! But I'm really loving your aviators one.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    You would have loved my Grandma. She had actual clippings from the event and was always fascinated by it.

Also I saw Gaelic Storm, the Titantic steerage band, in concert recently. They were great. That's the movie Titantic, not the ship. OMG!
    ROTFLMAO! As I was reading that, I was all

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    They can be annoying... especially when exposed to sunlight and water.
    Bwahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Who knew coming to the Sparky thread would lead to so much laughter tonight?
      A Sparky a day keeps the doctor at bay.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

But what if the doctor is Kate?

Comment

True. And I can't imagine anyone would want to keep Carson at bay, either.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Err.... ....good point...

A Sparky a day keeps the medical doctor at bay (not the psychologist).

Almost there...

Comment

Err.... ....good point...

A Sparky a day keeps the medical doctor at bay (not the psychologist).

Almost there...
              A Sparky a day keeps the non-Scottish medical doctors at bay.

Well, I don't know. Carson is cute and all, but he has the big needles. Wait, that sounds dirty. Where's gateraid to turn that into something bad?

Comment

LOL!!

Well, I don't know. Carson is cute and all, but he has the big needles. Wait, that sounds dirty. Where's gateraid to turn that into something bad?
                *snort*

And there go the images.... dirty, dirty, dirty minds...

Comment

Oh, I think you're doing just fine turning it into something bad. So bad, it's good.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Oh, I think you're doing just fine turning it into something bad. So bad, it's good.
                    Sometimes bad is good. So very very good.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

S-minus 5 hours to today's The Storm post-a-thon! And it's even supposed to be raining today in Southern California. How appropriate.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Sometimes bad is good. So very very good.
                      Ohhhhh yes, it is so very good. *snickers*

Comment

L
                        Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

S-minus 5 hours to today's The Storm post-a-thon! And it's even supposed to be raining today in Southern California. How appropriate.

Ohhhhh yes, it is so very good. *snickers*
                        Rainy and cold here too. I had gotten used to the warm weather, darn it. Can't wait for the storm.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 2 hours and 28 minutes until The Storm post-a-thon!

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to The Storm post-a-thon!

Comment

I'm trying really hard not to fall asleep before the post-a-thon.

Trying!!

Comment

I'm trying really hard not to fall asleep before the post-a-thon.

Trying!!
                                Ohnoes! *sends coffee*

Comment

Working...
                                X