No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least I have the big 27 inch screen here. Score.

Wow, this is great. Now I'm distracted by...guh......omg,...guh. Drooling.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      I know I've been MIA for far too long and tonight my Hard Drive is just not cooperating, and seeing as that is where my episodes are stored it looks like I won't be joining in tonight either

On a nice note though, I got my first Nephew on Friday evening, James Oliver, and if this Auntie has anything to do with it he will be a die hard Sparky Shipper before He can talk!!
      Good to see you, and congratulations on the new addition to the family!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        At least I have the big 27 inch screen here. Score.

Wow, this is great. Now I'm distracted by...guh......omg,...guh. Drooling.
        Hehehe!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oooh, lookie! Sparky!radio!sex!

Comment

That is one BIG looking storm.

Comment

Uh oh! Storm on the horizon!

Comment

We may not want to make an enemy of the Genii, but it's too late.

Sheyla anvils right from the start...but luckily it doesn't last long. Lizzeh looks really good here.
                sigpic

Comment

Straight to Atlantis. Oh dear.

Opening credits!

Comment

"Did he just say weather forecasting?" She's so cute!

Comment

We may not want to make an enemy of the Genii, but it's too late.

Sheyla anvils right from the start...but luckily it doesn't last long. Lizzeh looks really good here.
                      Heck, Lizzeh even looks good soaking wet, as we'll see next week.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        "Did he just say weather forecasting?" She's so cute!
                        She's totally cute!

Comment

I am just stunned by this screen. I cannot make my fingers move.

And there's Rainbow. *hugs him*
                          sigpic

Comment

Staff briefing on the storm.

*squees at seeing Robert Davi's name in the guest credits*

Comment

I'm jealous of you watching this on the big screen, SR!

Comment

I am just stunned by this screen. I cannot make my fingers move.

And there's Rainbow. *hugs him*
                                That must be one nice screen, all right.

Comment

Working...
                                X