No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shamelessly admit that I'm too entranced by all the pretty Sparky pics to come up with captions. gateraid, where are you?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I shamelessly admit that I'm too entranced by all the pretty Sparky pics to come up with captions. gateraid, where are you?
      Well, phoo.

C'mon, lurkers, come out and play!

I don't bite. Elizabeth and John only bite each other.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Well, phoo.

C'mon, lurkers, come out and play!

I don't bite. Elizabeth and John only bite each other.
        Oh, now you've done it.

: Geeze, every time things get interesting, someone has to interrupt.
        : It could be worse... At least we weren't caught in a closet. This time.

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Oh, now you've done it.

: Geeze, every time things get interesting, someone has to interrupt.
          : It could be worse... At least we weren't caught in a closet. This time.

Tee-hee!!

Nighty-night, Sparky friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            *runs in*

Hey!

Miss me? No/Yes [strike whichever is not applicable]

*runs out*

*skids to a halt*

For a challenge I did on LJ - match a saying with a screencap. It's utterly stupid but it works for this cap.

*runs out*

*peeks back in*

Going to disappear some more.

Bye!
            Should have done this yesterday. *Bad Mandogater Gibbs slaps self as punishment* Of course we miss you!!

Now please come down from the sugar high you appear to be on. We wouldn't want you bumping your head on any clouds.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Since I'll be a little busy the next two days helping my dad cook and then eating turkey, I want to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving now. See you all again sometime this weekend.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hi peeps, Panera Bread free WiFi!!!! We're off to the racetrack. I hope there's a horse named Sparky!
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Since I'll be a little busy the next two days helping my dad cook and then eating turkey, I want to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving now. See you all again sometime this weekend.
                  *waves* Happy Thanksgiving, mandogater! Try not to stuff yourself too much!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Hi peeps, Panera Bread free WiFi!!!! We're off to the racetrack. I hope there's a horse named Sparky!
                  Yay, free WiFi! Hmm, I've never eaten at Panera before, but I've been thinking about trying the one near my house. Their sandwiches look yummy!

If there's a horse named Sparky, I hope it wins!

Comment

JT-2 - currently in class so I'll be back with captions later.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Sorry, been away at work (as in, away from a computer)

Whoa. Elizabeth and I only left the room for like a minute tops, how did you manage to get changed so quickly?

I had a helper

Don't look at me, I missed the whole thing
                      sigpic

Comment

:keller: I wouldn't have picked you for that type of music

I'm not really. I just like the play on words - "I've got soul but I'm not a soldier"

:keller: It's deep, isn't it. Kinda like "I've got ham but I'm not a hamster"

You must be a surgical savant, that's the only explanation
                        sigpic

Comment

Next time, I don't want you to just, you know, grab at them. Gentler is better

Hey, we had a time constraint. Would you have preferred to stop half way through?

Hey....genius present. You're talking about the controls on the jumper, aren't you? Coz I always have trouble operating them, so I could use all the tips I can get.

As much as I love you Rodney, I'm not going to help you with this
                          sigpic

Comment

*gasps* Don't just grab at it

Not so much fun now, is it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Pic 6

We don't think you and Kate should be seeing each other. We have these 'non-fraternisation' regs. Suffice it to say it's frowned upon

But...aren't you two seeing each other?

WHAT....are you talking about? There's nothing going on between us?

Wait - what have you heard?
                              sigpic

Comment

There was one for pic 5, but I have to go to work now *nods at JT-2*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X