Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    OMG, that's right! SyFy's doing a Season 2 marathon today! *happy dance*
    YAY!!! The last episode on today (at least for EST) is "Allies", the season 2 finale, which is playing right now. The funniest thing that I have seen in a long time is Rodney and Hermiod griping at each other. I've been pulling screen caps from the episode, and I must post this and ask you: What Were They Thinking???

Aaaaaaaaand go!

Comment

Crap, now I gotta rewrite the entire thing!!! Curses!!!

So my thoughts as "Allies" concluded: I so do not wanna be Caldwell, coming back to Atlantis and telling Elizabeth that he lost John.

:CourtingSweater: I'm afraid we suffered a few casualties.

: What do you mean?

:CourtingSweater: Colonel Sheppard's fighter is MIA.

: What do you mean, "MIA"?

:CourtingSweater: I mean, he's gone. Without a trace. Lost. How many more now obscured TV show names must I use?

: No, that's not possible ...

:CourtingSweater: So ... now that he's gone ... wanna make out?

: No, I want you to make like a tree and get out!!!

:CourtingSweater: Umm, it's "make like a tree and leave."

: Oh good, you've heard it before. Get.

... And that's my fic for the day.
      Last edited by ShipperWriter; 10 January 2012, 01:15 PM. Reason: Post got devoured. :P

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        I've been pulling screen caps from the episode, and I must post this and ask you: What Were They Thinking???

Aaaaaaaaand go!
        Deliberate repost:
        EW: "I knew Teyla could bend that far... but Kate..."
        JS ponders as he watches the feed: Would my Lizzie be able to do that? Must ask later.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Deliberate repost:
          EW: "I knew Teyla could bend that far... but Kate..."
          JS ponders as he watches the feed: Would my Lizzie be able to do that? Must ask later.
          ROFL!!! Oh so wrong!!!

How did Elizabeth know that Teyla could bend that far?
          Last edited by ShipperWriter; 10 January 2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

How did Elizabeth know that Teyla could bend that far?
            This was something that Sheppard learned up close and personal later that night... and it was the talk of the city for the better part of the next few days until someone caught Laura and Carson playing doctor in the infirmary.

Comment

This was something that Sheppard learned up close and personal later that night... and it was the talk of the city for the better part of the next few days until someone caught Laura and Carson playing doctor in the infirmary.

*jumps in gutter*

Comment

You guys were on a roll today! You all made me laugh.

My sister was over this afternoon and I turned on Michael. She just looked at me for a minute, and then moved on.

Comment

I just watched the newest Castle and squee'd for Jaime Ray Newman... made my night.

Comment

I just watched the newest Castle and squee'd for Jaime Ray Newman... made my night.
                    GAH!!! Can't believe I missed her! Who did she play? I can't recall now ...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      OMG, that's right! SyFy's doing a Season 2 marathon today! *happy dance*
                      *hangs head* I completely forgot.

We just watched that. Loved her.

GAH!!! Can't believe I missed her! Who did she play? I can't recall now ...
                      She played a lawyer who was "involved" with a guy who fell to his death. Sassy and great as usual.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        *hangs head* I completely forgot.
                        I forgot it myself, until ShipperWriter posted that reminder. *pats on the back and passes over a glass of wine*
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I need some help from you good people.

I want to make an Elizabeth sig with some quote. But I can't think of anything. My brain is so fried. Long day.

Any ideas?

Comment

Just ran across this video and had to share. It's so perfect, from the clips to the song.

Comment

I've gotten that way about all the news channels lately. I am so sick of the election I'm ready to scream. Try watching it with the sound off. Guess who belongs to which party and what they are saying. It's usually pretty easy.
                              I may have to try that sometime or give up on watching any of the channels all together. My dislike for politicians is starting to bleed into my fics.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I don't see why not. They're not any more phony than some of the people who actually get elected.
                                How very true. Come to think of it, I remember Red Eye going on about Jedi be an option for religion on census forms somewhere. If that can happen, why can't we vote for Weir/Sheppard. On that note what offices do you think the other characters would hold?
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X