No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to know everybody made it through safe and sound!!! Hope your power comes back soon JT-2!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    And slightly on topic, remember in The Pegasus Project when John was showing Cam around. Cam said something like "I like what you've done with the place, Sheppard." and John said something about they just painted? Next you expect them to go out back and fire up the grill while the wives make potato salad. So husbandly. Love love love it.
    Atlantis Monthly BBQ! Sounds like an interesting drabble fic. There's green in it for anyone that wants to try it.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Ahahah! I remember that fic! What crackalicious fun!

And more anti-Sparky bad guys are afoot? Oh dear, we're in trouble, aren't we?
      Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      You mean the Legion of Doom ran by Oberoth? I can take him! *cracks knuckles*
      As far as I know, Oberoth will not be making an appearance in "ODAD". Just part of the Legion of Doom. LadyMore, I assume you've been taking lessons from Ronan?

Did somebody say "virtual cheesecake?" I'm not sure this is what you had in mind, but it never hurts.

*droolz* Guh -- I, uh -- what? Yeah, that cheesecake looks good.

I realized that if the power goes out, for once we'll still be able to read in the dark thanks to our e-readers. At least until the battery runs out.
      And thank God for technology. Haha!!!

So, drumroll please ... The 18th chapter of "Of Detectives and Doctors" is finally done!!! At over 5,000 words, it is the longest chapter I have ever written for any story. And the plot finally starts clearing up, a little. I might be doing this because I'm biased, but I recommend reading it. Mwahaha. It's that good.

Well, off to an appointment, be back later!!!

Comment

And... Painting is done, for the most part. Still have a bit to do on the new window trim, but I love the green on the walls! Squee! Now to await the delivery of my new furniture!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Hi everyone! Sneaking on at work to say I'm alive. Still no power at my house as of noon, Monday. I hope it isn't that much longer. There's still over 1/2 the state out of power, so it might be awhile.
        Ack! *BIG HUGS*

Madness reigns, I am loving that new sig! Oh so angsty!

New fic from ShipperWriter! Good, something to read while I wait for my furniture to get here from Seattle.

It depends on where it was. On Atlantis, Sheppard. On Earth, Mitchell. Jack would be either fishing or sitting in a chair drinking a beer.
        Or both.

I remember when hurricane Fran came through NC and my parents were without power for 8 days. My dad went out every day in search of ice and hot coffee. They brought in big trucks and passed out ice. The power came back on while he was gone and when he got back my mom and brother acted like nothing had changed waiting to see if he would notice. LOL Now you see where I get my sense of humor.
        I see indeed! Gee, sounds just like my family! Must be the Irish in us.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aah, I love painting.

I was listening to my iPod on shuffle on the way home today, and I listed the first 10 songs I heard. I may do an iPod shuffle drabble later. I know you're supposed to listen to it and type it by the end of the song, but I stretch the rules a little.

Anyhow, while I was listening, I heard a lyric in a song and I'd never thought of it before, but lo and behold, new siggie!!!

Snurch and credit if you like!

Comment

This one fits the sig requirements for size, if you wanna use it.

Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Sparky doesn't always have to come out on top.
              Uh....did anyone else go to naughty-ville when they read this? Cuz I kinda did.....

hehehehehe
              sigpic
              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee519/shipperwriter/Stargate%20Atlantis/John%20and%20Elizabeth%20Sparky/critical-mass-3-1-1-1.png

This one fits the sig requirements for size, if you wanna use it.

Just sayin'.
                Love it. I can't tell you how many times I get Sparky ideas from my iPod.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Aah, I love painting.

I was listening to my iPod on shuffle on the way home today, and I listed the first 10 songs I heard. I may do an iPod shuffle drabble later. I know you're supposed to listen to it and type it by the end of the song, but I stretch the rules a little.

Anyhow, while I was listening, I heard a lyric in a song and I'd never thought of it before, but lo and behold, new siggie!!!

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...mass-3-1-1.png

Snurch and credit if you like!
                  RAWR! That lyric is so very hawt and so very them!

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                  Uh....did anyone else go to naughty-ville when they read this? Cuz I kinda did.....

hehehehehe
                  I sure did!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Another early and busy day lies ahead for me, so I'll see you all... when I see you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Another early and busy day lies ahead for me, so I'll see you all... when I see you.
                      Have fun with the painting and the new furniture. *jealous*

The busy part of my day is over, but I'm sure if I try, I can find something else to do. That Sparky smut I was working on needs another going over.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        Good to know everybody made it through safe and sound!!! Hope your power comes back soon JT-2!

Atlantis Monthly BBQ! Sounds like an interesting drabble fic. There's green in it for anyone that wants to try it.
                        i'll try it this weekend considering it's labor day weekend here in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

hehehehehe
                          I sure did when I wrote it.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Checking in. We're now in the middle of day 3 of no power in JT land. About 1/3 the state is still out and people are getting a little silly and/or a little cranky.

The people who lived in more rural areas are used to it, but people like me in densely populated suburbia are definitely not. Still, it could be much worse. At least we're not like Vermont where people are stuck!!

Hmmm... what would John and Elizabeth do in a blackout... oh wait, we're back to dirty thoughts again.

Comment

Love it. I can't tell you how many times I get Sparky ideas from my iPod.
                              RAWR! That lyric is so very hawt and so very them!
                              Hee hee, thanks!!!

Well, I'm stuck at the high school for the rest of the afternoon. The student I interpret for decided to join band and, well, basically be a water boy for the band during their practices. Today's starts at 4pm and ends at 7pm. Weekly, it's Tuesday "evening", Thursday "afternoon", and Friday night games. Home or away. The other interpreter and I are working out a schedule, but let's just say I'm ready to strangle someone.

Maybe I should take all that anger and channel it into some fics.

Right???

*zips away to band practice*

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Checking in. We're now in the middle of day 3 of no power in JT land. About 1/3 the state is still out and people are getting a little silly and/or a little cranky.

The people who lived in more rural areas are used to it, but people like me in densely populated suburbia are definitely not. Still, it could be much worse. At least we're not like Vermont where people are stuck!!

Hmmm... what would John and Elizabeth do in a blackout... oh wait, we're back to dirty thoughts again.
                                Now I feel guilty that ours was only off for 10 hours. I read in the paper that some areas here are still without power. They hook it back up here according to the numbers. In other words, the largest group goes first. Virginia Power is great, but Pepco (DC and parts of MD) sucks. They did robo calls telling people not to expect power any time soon. Idiots.

Sadly, we never got to see what would happen on Atlantis. The closest we came was TS/TE and funny how all that lightning in the halls didn't knock out the power. Another unexplored area. Teyla has all those candles. She could share them. I can see John now, appearing at her door, asking to borrow candles and not telling her what they're for. LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X