Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad everyone seems to be returning safely

Something a little different (maybe it's all relative but I think this is a little more cheerful than the others )

Also I need a little help with this one, I have loads of quotes but not one that seems to fit this... suggestions??

Spoiler:

Funny, looking at it now, the quote in my current sig seems to work pretty well, what do you think?
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I think the quote from your current D/J-sig works just fine.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        So glad everyone seems to be returning safely

Something a little different (maybe it's all relative but I think this is a little more cheerful than the others )

Also I need a little help with this one, I have loads of quotes but not one that seems to fit this... suggestions??

Spoiler:

Funny, looking at it now, the quote in my current sig seems to work pretty well, what do you think?
        Yep, I like that quote a lot.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Yep, I like that quote a lot.
          I put the quote in and changed my sig (the first non Dan/Jan sig I've ever had on this site!!) whatcha think??
          Last edited by Madness reigns; 28 August 2011, 10:47 AM. Reason: My spelling is atrocious!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            I put the quote in and changed my sig (the first non Dan/Jan sig I've ever had on this site!!) whatcha think??
            Looks great!!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope everyone enjoyed this Lazy Sunday... though I suppose that for those on the East Coast, it wasn't so lazy. Good to hear you all successfully mocked that wench Irene! Hope the cleanup goes as well! *sends hugs*

It was busy here at Casa Kitty, as well. The first coat of paint is on the walls of my boudoir; second coat is going on tomorrow morning. In case anyone is wondering, it's Behr's "Mountain Haze" from Home Depot. A lovely gray-green that is oh-so cool and calming. I love it!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              First part - that also applies to loving Sparky. Well, we didn't "lose" but we never had canon. You know what I mean.
              Oh, I know. But a victory is a victory, and I'll take it.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Sparky doesn't always have to come out on top.
              *splutters*

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Good evening, Sparkies! Hope everyone enjoyed this Lazy Sunday... though I suppose that for those on the East Coast, it wasn't so lazy. Good to hear you all successfully mocked that wench Irene! Hope the cleanup goes as well! *sends hugs*

It was busy here at Casa Kitty, as well. The first coat of paint is on the walls of my boudoir; second coat is going on tomorrow morning. In case anyone is wondering, it's Behr's "Mountain Haze" from Home Depot. A lovely gray-green that is oh-so cool and calming. I love it!

Oh, I know. But a victory is a victory, and I'll take it.

*splutters*

The first half of Sunday was definitely lazy 'cause we had no power. Mr. SR and I spent it reading. JT-2 is still without power but has to go to work, so keep her in your thoughts today. Funny note. I just heard on TV that the Governor of NC's mother's name is Irene. LOL

Painting! Now you're talking my language. I love to paint. I love it from the long process of picking colors to the final moment of standing with your hands on your hips surveying the beauty of the new room. Behr paints are my favorite too. That color sounds lovely. Home Depot does a great job in the paint dept. I once went in with a sample color that I couldn't match to save my life and they just whipped up a gallon of paint for me. Magic. Be sure to take a pic.

And slightly on topic, remember in The Pegasus Project when John was showing Cam around. Cam said something like "I like what you've done with the place, Sheppard." and John said something about they just painted? Next you expect them to go out back and fire up the grill while the wives make potato salad. So husbandly. Love love love it.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Before I head of to put that second coat of paint on the walls...

The first half of Sunday was definitely lazy 'cause we had no power. Mr. SR and I spent it reading. JT-2 is still without power but has to go to work, so keep her in your thoughts today. Funny note. I just heard on TV that the Governor of NC's mother's name is Irene. LOL
                  LOL, indeed! I tweeted JT earlier with the hope that she'd come home to find the power back on. 'Cause that would be a nice little surprise.

Ah, reading. Wish I could do that, but I'm too busy.

Painting! Now you're talking my language. I love to paint. I love it from the long process of picking colors to the final moment of standing with your hands on your hips surveying the beauty of the new room. Behr paints are my favorite too. That color sounds lovely. Home Depot does a great job in the paint dept. I once went in with a sample color that I couldn't match to save my life and they just whipped up a gallon of paint for me. Magic. Be sure to take a pic.
                  Color matching for the win! And yes, there will be piccage.

And slightly on topic, remember in The Pegasus Project when John was showing Cam around. Cam said something like "I like what you've done with the place, Sheppard." and John said something about they just painted? Next you expect them to go out back and fire up the grill while the wives make potato salad. So husbandly. Love love love it.
                  Hee! Though you have to wonder who Cam's wife would be. Couldn't be Vala (in spite of the fun Farscape parallels), since she's fixated on "her Daniel." Unless she's starting a harem... Yeah, that's it.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Hee! Though you have to wonder who Cam's wife would be. Couldn't be Vala (in spite of the fun Farscape parallels), since she's fixated on "her Daniel." Unless she's starting a harem... Yeah, that's it.
                    most stories i have seen had mitchell in a relationship with Carolyn Lam and some of them were Sparky stories. (General Landry's Daughter and the SGC's Chief Medical Officer.)

if they did have a major barbeque who would do the actual barbeque-ing? O'Neill, Sheppard or Mitchell?

Comment

Hi everyone! Sneaking on at work to say I'm alive. Still no power at my house as of noon, Monday. I hope it isn't that much longer. There's still over 1/2 the state out of power, so it might be awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        most stories i have seen had mitchell in a relationship with Carolyn Lam and some of them were Sparky stories. (General Landry's Daughter and the SGC's Chief Medical Officer.)

if they did have a major barbeque who would do the actual barbeque-ing? O'Neill, Sheppard or Mitchell?
                        I sense a 'paper-scissors-stone' moment on deciding that

Hi everyone! Sneaking on at work to say I'm alive. Still no power at my house as of noon, Monday. I hope it isn't that much longer. There's still over 1/2 the state out of power, so it might be awhile.
                        Good to know everyone seems to be okay

Spoiler:
                        Made this for a 'time' challenge on one of the Artwork threads.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post

It depends on where it was. On Atlantis, Sheppard. On Earth, Mitchell. Jack would be either fishing or sitting in a chair drinking a beer.

((massive hugs)) I hope it comes on soon. You've gone from really annoying to serious now. I hope you've got ice and water.

Madness reigns, great work as usual.
                          sigpic

Comment

It depends on where it was. On Atlantis, Sheppard. On Earth, Mitchell. Jack would be either fishing or sitting in a chair drinking a beer.
                            wouldn't Sheppard be golfing off a pier? so wouldn't Lorne be the one bbq-ing?

Comment

((massive hugs)) I hope it comes on soon. You've gone from really annoying to serious now. I hope you've got ice and water.
                              Thankfully our water supply isn't dependent on electricity in any way, so the toilets will always flush and we'll have drinking water. We can take cold showers. I'm going to throw out our remaining milk and cheese when I get home, despite my aunt saying they're still safe. I don't need to take 2 elderly women to the ER with food poisoning! I'll give them money to go out for breakfast tomorrow.

Ok, gotta get back to work before the boss sees me.

Thanks, everybody, for the warm wishes and hugs! This is the best thread on GW.

Comment

Thankfully our water supply isn't dependent on electricity in any way, so the toilets will always flush and we'll have drinking water. We can take cold showers. I'm going to throw out our remaining milk and cheese when I get home, despite my aunt saying they're still safe. I don't need to take 2 elderly women to the ER with food poisoning! I'll give them money to go out for breakfast tomorrow.

Ok, gotta get back to work before the boss sees me.

Thanks, everybody, for the warm wishes and hugs! This is the best thread on GW.
                                I remember when hurricane Fran came through NC and my parents were without power for 8 days. My dad went out every day in search of ice and hot coffee. They brought in big trucks and passed out ice. The power came back on while he was gone and when he got back my mom and brother acted like nothing had changed waiting to see if he would notice. LOL Now you see where I get my sense of humor.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X