Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    Love the sig Falcon!!!
    'T was the only productive thing I did today really...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Sometimes those are the best days.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        No, SK, it's not just you. There was a lot of discussion of how shippy HZ was. It was the first time John called her Elizabeth and they both were unwilling to endanger the other. Personally, aside from the first name thing, I didn't think it was all that shippy. You could spin it as concern for the "boss" or for the "military commander". But since TS/TE had personalized their relationship so much, a lot of fans saw the ship.

When was this poll done? Was it after TRW?
        I don't know when the poll was done. The screen caps don't have any dates on them.

But I agree with you, SR, about Hot Zone not being shippy. I do think their fighting was oh-so-hot, but I didn't think his concern was "OMG Elizabeth can't get sick." But I can see why people would think that. It's all good!

Comment

Fic rec time! It's friendship fic with awesome banter and John generally being adorable.

The Paperless Office by Bil.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Today I didn't get interrupted so I took a high quality image of the official season 3 batch - the one with Joe & Torri as Sheppard and Weir - pulled it through the Live Trace in Illustrator, then played around in Photoshop and this be the end result:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18..._banner_GW.jpg

It's GW-friendly - as far as filesizes go, I mean.

Edit:

Oh wow... my screen at work needs to be recalibrated - or my laptop screen stinks - it's too light... *shrug* ... oh well...
            I agree. That's very artsy and oh so good. They just can't take a bad pic, can they?
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So I am working with the baby today and she keeps gazing at my Sparky Wallpaper on my phone.....I have taught her well already.
              BALCONIES
              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                So I am working with the baby today and she keeps gazing at my Sparky Wallpaper on my phone.....I have taught her well already.
                Obviously a bright child.

I'm watching Farscape and an unconscious Aeryn has her arm around Crichton while he's carrying her. These actresses not trusting their leading men not to drop them.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Obviously a bright child.
                  She so is. I should show her some Sparky Episodes she'll be clapping and say "BA!" at the balcony scenes.
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                    She so is. I should show her some Sparky Episodes she'll be clapping and say "BA!" at the balcony scenes.
                    kid will probably eat, sleep and drink sparky if you do that TLM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      kid will probably eat, sleep and drink sparky if you do that TLM.
                      And this is a bad thing?
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        And this is a bad thing?
                        On the contrary.... I find it a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          i love the history channel and those documentaries they show. they are so informative.
                          Very much so! You never know what interesting little tidbits will come up.

And now that my brain is actually working while I'm on here, SR I just loved To Build a Fire!! Been meaning to type that for days. For some reason I'd always remember after I got off the internet. *Gives self Gibbs slap*

And FH, I love the sig as well!
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I am reading it right now and the Shep whump.....GUH!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Very much so! You never know what interesting little tidbits will come up.

And now that my brain is actually working while I'm on here, SR I just loved To Build a Fire!! Been meaning to type that for days. For some reason I'd always remember after I got off the internet. *Gives self Gibbs slap*

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                              I am reading it right now and the Shep whump.....GUH!!!!
                              Thanks to both of you. I've gotten a few comments from people who
                              Spoiler:
                              end up feeling sorry for Sue. I think I may have created a new ship.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                They just can't take a bad pic, can they?
                                I had plenty to choose from.

(and even found one of my cat that I posted in this thread when she was but a wee little kitten)

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                I'm watching Farscape and an unconscious Aeryn has her arm around Crichton while he's carrying her. These actresses not trusting their leading men not to drop them.
                                Or the leading man is afraid of the backlash when dropping the leading lady unceremoniously to the ground. It's a case of self-preservation.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Thank you.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X