Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Oooh, prompts. Okay how about showing us what real UST looks like? They are totally in character. You can't go outside canon but you can add a tag scene in any episode to show how attracted they are but they don't act on it. *evil*
    Yep, that's plenty evil, all right.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*SQUEE*

^^ Lemming squee'ing like only a lemming can squee ... loudly...

Propworx has a Kate costume in the batch this week - the costume from Doppelganger, shoes included.

Nuna - I'm sorry to inform you I didn't win the flag patch set otherwise I would have send you the Croatian one. There's a set in the batch this week with a Croatian flag, but no Belgian so not gonna bid this time.

I won a Jonas Quinn pin from The Changeling this week - didn't even mean to bid on it at first.

Anyway...

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Lemming ... I'm buying you a big bag of sugar. That was hysterical, just what I needed to kick off my Monday morning! THANK YOU!!!
      You're most welcome.

Is Sanctuary back on Friday? My DVR missed it last week. *fumes* And does anybody know when or if they might rerun last week's episode?
      Sanctuary airs on monday since last week - it has dropped dramatically in the ratings since its move to monday. Thank the goddess, it was already renewed for another season.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Joe M promised atlantis fan that We'll get some insight (tonight or tommrow) about the basic premise of stargate extinction and I'm for that but I'm sorry, thats Just not enough for me. I mean this may be me finally accepting that stargate is gone but I have this sinking feeling that if they ever reignite the franchise that I'll be my father's age when that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          Joe M promised atlantis fan that We'll get some insight (tonight or tommrow) about the basic premise of stargate extinction and I'm for that but I'm sorry, thats Just not enough for me. I mean this may be me finally accepting that stargate is gone but I have this sinking feeling that if they ever reignite the franchise that I'll be my father's age when that happens.
          looking forward to what he has to say... No, seriously... how much more could they have frakked up SGA?

Don't answer that...

Lt. J. Sheppard - if you are your father's age and SG gets a new show or film... be glad you're not dead to not see it happen anymore. Maybe by the time the new Stargate comes around all of us will be long gone, dead and buried or sitting on someone's mantlepiece in a jar. Or buried in that tumulus you always dreamed off... yes, I want to be buried underneath a burial mound like the people in the iron and bronze age.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Whatever they may have planned for Extinction, Atlantis Rising will be 1,000 times better. So there. Neener-neener.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Ahahahah! I am the Scary Kitty! I iz everywhere!

*runs around in circles like a maniac, then goes back to the writing desk*

Yeah, my brain is sooo fried right now.
              Yeah, mine too ... I'm supervising detention. But I get internet access. I really can't complain. I'm getting paid to visit the thread.

On the plus side, glad to hear you're busy! I just wrote a whole 'nother chapter of "ODAD" in Physical Science and English classes today.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Hey guys! How is everyone?
              Awesome! Happy to see ya, 'Nuna!!!

I am feeling inclined to write ficlets today, to get back in my writing shape - any prompts you gyus might give me? I am willing to write almost everything, including smut (especially smut?).

Prompt me, dearest thread!
              Oooh, prompts. Okay how about showing us what real UST looks like? They are totally in character. You can't go outside canon but you can add a tag scene in any episode to show how attracted they are but they don't act on it. *evil*
              Ummmm, yeah. What she said.

We're going to have to hound that blog for any info on any SG plot lines we've been looking for resolution for. I've pretty much accepted that they'll not bring Elizabeth back not given up hope, for Sparky and for Jack/Sam, who was my first SG OTP, so ... yeah. We'll see.

Eeh. Ten more minutes till it's time to kick this student out of detention.

Back to fic writing.

Comment

Hey guys! How is everyone?

I am feeling inclined to write ficlets today, to get back in my writing shape - any prompts you gyus might give me? I am willing to write almost everything, including smut (especially smut?).

Prompt me, dearest thread!
                Howlin' For You-The Black Keys good inspiring song for smut....bonus if handcuffs are involved
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

We're going to have to hound that blog for any info on any SG plot lines we've been looking for resolution for. I've pretty much accepted that they'll not bring Elizabeth back not given up hope, for Sparky and for Jack/Sam, who was my first SG OTP, so ... yeah. We'll see.
                  As have I. If they say anything at all, it'll be to keep jerking us around like they've been doing for the past several years. I'm so done with that crap. On to Atlantis Rising!

Back to fic writing.
                  Heh. I keep feeling like that fish in Finding Nemo... "just keep swimming..."

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    looking forward to what he has to say... No, seriously... how much more could they have frakked up SGA?

Don't answer that...

Lt. J. Sheppard - if you are your father's age and SG gets a new show or film... be glad you're not dead to not see it happen anymore. Maybe by the time the new Stargate comes around all of us will be long gone, dead and buried or sitting on someone's mantlepiece in a jar. Or buried in that tumulus you always dreamed off... yes, I want to be buried underneath a burial mound like the people in the iron and bronze age.
                    If anybody on this thread is their father's age when a movie comes out, I'll be dead. But look on the bright side, at that age you won't remember what was so frakked up about SGA in the first place. It will all be new to you.

I am very much looking forward to hearing what Extinction was to be about.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Mrs. SR check your PM box. I had a potentially good idea of which I have informed you and I would like very much your insight on the matter!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Mrs. SR check your PM box. I had a potentially good idea of which I have informed you and I would like very much your insight on the matter!
                        My, that was certainly a formal request. LOL Done and done.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

i guess i should look at this way, i got to to share this experience with my own father. and if i have a kid, i'll be sure to share that experience with him or her as well.
                          Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 09 May 2011, 11:16 AM.

Comment

If anybody on this thread is their father's age when a movie comes out, I'll be dead. But look on the bright side, at that age you won't remember what was so frakked up about SGA in the first place. It will all be new to you.

I am very much looking forward to hearing what Extinction was to be about.
                            Oh god I'll probably have College aged kids by then! Or high school kids *shivers*

I am actually giving the SG franchise till I'm 30...9 years thats a good gap. If it does happen ten years from now, it would be a cool idea to have Atlantis team reunite after 10 years of living normal lives....and somehow having Elizabeth somehow come back in that gap and Col. and Dr. Sheppard are living comfortable lives with their....I'm gonna give them three.....unless their adult adventures are close to that of bunnies and they breed like Bunnies too *winks* and then have them reunite.

If it doesnt come back by then I probably am just gonna give up because they will either A recast everyone or B revamp the series recasting everyone with random old child stars with Kevin Jonas as John Sheppard, Kristen Stewart as Elizabeth Weir, Justin Bieber as Rodney McKay, Bow Wow as Ronon Dex, Leon Thomas III as Aiden Ford, Victoria Justice as Teyla Emmagan. They will not forget about everyone else in the show but place them as supporting Characters, Torri Higginson will be recasted as Larrin (a Traveler who is a cougar), Joe Flanigan in a ironic move will be playing John Sheppard's Arch Nemisis Acastus Kolya, Rachel Luttrell will be playing various Wraith Queens, Jason Momoa will be Todd the Wraith and David Hewlett will be casted as Richard Woolsey. *Snickers* God help us all.
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                              Oh god I'll probably have College aged kids by then! Or high school kids *shivers*

I am actually giving the SG franchise till I'm 30...9 years thats a good gap. If it does happen ten years from now, it would be a cool idea to have Atlantis team reunite after 10 years of living normal lives....and somehow having Elizabeth somehow come back in that gap and Col. and Dr. Sheppard are living comfortable lives with their....I'm gonna give them three.....unless their adult adventures are close to that of bunnies and they breed like Bunnies too *winks* and then have them reunite.

If it doesnt come back by then I probably am just gonna give up because they will either A recast everyone or B revamp the series recasting everyone with random old child stars with Kevin Jonas as John Sheppard, Kristen Stewart as Elizabeth Weir, Justin Bieber as Rodney McKay, Bow Wow as Ronon Dex, Leon Thomas III as Aiden Ford, Victoria Justice as Teyla Emmagan. They will not forget about everyone else in the show but place them as supporting Characters, Torri Higginson will be recasted as Larrin (a Traveler who is a cougar), Joe Flanigan in a ironic move will be playing John Sheppard's Arch Nemisis Acastus Kolya, Rachel Luttrell will be playing various Wraith Queens, Jason Momoa will be Todd the Wraith and David Hewlett will be casted as Richard Woolsey. *Snickers* God help us all.
                              why dont we also have Joshua Jackson as Jack O'Neill and Katie Holmes as Samantha Carter (must be the teenager in me for suggesting these but i do respect JJ he's a great actor and plus he and katie had such good chemistry on Dawson's creek.)

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                                Howlin' For You-The Black Keys good inspiring song for smut....bonus if handcuffs are involved
                                Interesting official video. that is Tricia Helfer, correct? Not my type of music or entertainment, really.

Spoiler:
                                I used this song when i needed musical inspiration for smut (I wrote Interruptus thanks to Rolling Stones. I'm an old school girl. No modern band beats Rolling Stones at naughtiness.).

Handcuffs? Bondage yes, but handcuffs sounds like bit too much. I always imagined them like a playful couple. Light bondage, but only as a joke, is okay. Handcuffing is ... way too serious.
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X