• Show
Clear All

Pretty erin
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/Sparky/SparkyValentine2.jpg
      Oh, that quote is so very fitting for our Sparky, isn't it?

Here is my contribution to the day's festivities!

SQUEE! Those are lovely! They're just so gosh darn CUTE!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Btw my Phantom parody is going well so far!!!! The beginning is Angsty but it gets funny once we get into it! I can't wait fir John to call Liz "Little Lotte"
        BALCONIES
        sigpic

Comment

]http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/Sparky/SparkyValentine2.jpg

Very nice!

Great story, pkprd! Glad to see you around again.

Here is my contribution to the day's festivities!

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...arky_heart.gif
          Very very nice. And perfect for Sparky Valentine.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Oh, that quote is so very fitting for our Sparky, isn't it?
            It is indeed. I made that one a couple of years ago.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
            Pretty erin
            SQUEE! Those are lovely! They're just so gosh darn CUTE!
            Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Very very nice. And perfect for Sparky Valentine.
            Thanks very much! Glad you liked the wallpaper.
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

It's meme time again!

Day the Fourteenth: Favorite pairing
              Duh. *points at thread title* And can I just laugh at the appropriateness of this particular question coming up on the fourteenth day of the meme?

SPARKY FOREVER!!!!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's meme time again!

Duh. *points at thread title* And can I just laugh at the appropriateness of this particular question coming up on the fourteenth day of the meme?

SPARKY FOREVER!!!!
                I'm sorry, could you be more specific?
                sigpic
                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                  I'm sorry, could you be more specific?
                  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely you jest.

Comment

It's meme time again!

SPARKY FOREVER!!!!
                    Really now, I was beginning to think it was mckeller
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                      The lady is glad to be of service.....happy unvalentines day cause I am guessing you hate it like I do...as I said before Im a Liz Weir without a John Sheppard
                      Happy unvalentines day to you as well. I'm just the opposite, I'm a Sheppard, who's so quite he makes Ronon look like he never shuts up, wondering where is Dr. Weir is hiding.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        That was great!! For some reason, the idea of Radek on the drums really amuses me.
                        *Has vision of Radek acting like Radar in some early MASH episodes when he was playing the drums and just zoned out and started doing his own thing. Nearly falls off chair LMAO at the image*
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Mornin' Sparklettes. Did we all survive V-Day? It's like Spring here. I'm almost afraid to enjoy it too much. LOL

Considering what we all spend a good deal of time doing, you will love this bit of RL info. I'm having lunch today with a friend that I used to teach with back in the 20th century. She lives at the beach now and does not own a TV. ROTFLMAO! Whatever will we talk about? She also probably hasn't been to a movie this century, listens only to classical and reads the classics for fun. OMG. Why are we friends again?

But she does indeed love hearing about my antics adventures and we usually talk for hours. I'll be gone for most of the day so try to miss me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Ok there's having shippy goggles and then there's just dismissing canon. I can't take anyone like that seriously. It's pretty funny, though... John as such a wimp! Comments that cracked me up are ones saying how horrible Elizabeth was to torture Kavanagh in Critical Mass, but somehow John and Ronon have zero fault in that whatsoever. Um, sure, ok. This is why I tend to retreat to safe happy places like this.

For me it's First Strike - GET AWAY FROM THE WINDOW!

That was great!! For some reason, the idea of Radek on the drums really amuses me.

Ooooh, that's so pretty!!

Some fic recs for V Day.
                            Accidental Disclosure by Elvinborn

Say It With a Bouquet by hr_musings

Enjoy the Moment by Quiet Jay
                            Ooo, that's a good one too!

It's meme time again!

I think I'm going to have to go with Kolya/John on this one. They had such dynamic chemistry and they were so obviously meant for each other. John never showed angst with anyone like he showed it with Acastus. I mean, let's look at the evidence:

1) John always calls Kolya "Kolya" he never calls him Commander. Obviously they are on intimate terms.
                            2) John killed 60+ men in his attempt to get them alone together.
                            3) John only shot Kolya in the shoulder when he took that stupid Weir woman hostage. Though he had to maintain the pretense of being loyal to Atlantis, he didn't really want to kill him.
                            4) Kolya looks so spiffy when they meet next. Obviously he wanted to look good.
                            5) Kolya puts all his faith in John's ability to solve the puzzle.
                            6) When confronted with the opportunity to kill Kolya again, John doesn't. Again.
                            7) John just wasn't himself in Season 2. Like, he tried to shoot Kavanaugh and he lost his mind in the Ford situation and that's not John. I attribute that to lack of Kolya.
                            8) Obviously the reason why Kolya kidnaps John in S3 is because he needs them alone together. That whole Wraith thing was just a ploy to fake out everyone else.
                            9) John didn't want to kill Kolya in Irresponsible but he could not STAND the idea of sharing Acastus with Lucius. So...
                            10) However, that action really changed John. I mean, look at how dark and angsty he is in S4/S5. That was all due to the loss of Kolya.
                            11) He even fantasizes about him. I mean, how much more proof do you need?

*runs and hides*

Mornin' Sparklettes. Did we all survive V-Day? It's like Spring here. I'm almost afraid to enjoy it too much. LOL

Considering what we all spend a good deal of time doing, you will love this bit of RL info. I'm having lunch today with a friend that I used to teach with back in the 20th century. She lives at the beach now and does not own a TV. ROTFLMAO! Whatever will we talk about? She also probably hasn't been to a movie this century, listens only to classical and reads the classics for fun. OMG. Why are we friends again?

But she does indeed love hearing about my antics adventures and we usually talk for hours. I'll be gone for most of the day so try to miss me.
                            Always miss ya!

I survived Valentine's Day, thanks to the lovely people picspams on LJ. And some gorgeous men love on Hawaii Five-0.
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                              Ooo, that's a good one too!

I think I'm going to have to go with Kolya/John on this one. They had such dynamic chemistry and they were so obviously meant for each other. John never showed angst with anyone like he showed it with Acastus. I mean, let's look at the evidence:

1) John always calls Kolya "Kolya" he never calls him Commander. Obviously they are on intimate terms.
                              2) John killed 60+ men in his attempt to get them alone together.
                              3) John only shot Kolya in the shoulder when he took that stupid Weir woman hostage. Though he had to maintain the pretense of being loyal to Atlantis, he didn't really want to kill him.
                              4) Kolya looks so spiffy when they meet next. Obviously he wanted to look good.
                              5) Kolya puts all his faith in John's ability to solve the puzzle.
                              6) When confronted with the opportunity to kill Kolya again, John doesn't. Again.
                              7) John just wasn't himself in Season 2. Like, he tried to shoot Kavanaugh and he lost his mind in the Ford situation and that's not John. I attribute that to lack of Kolya.
                              8) Obviously the reason why Kolya kidnaps John in S3 is because he needs them alone together. That whole Wraith thing was just a ploy to fake out everyone else.
                              9) John didn't want to kill Kolya in Irresponsible but he could not STAND the idea of sharing Acastus with Lucius. So...
                              10) However, that action really changed John. I mean, look at how dark and angsty he is in S4/S5. That was all due to the loss of Kolya.
                              11) He even fantasizes about him. I mean, how much more proof do you need?

*runs and hides*

Always miss ya!

I survived Valentine's Day, thanks to the lovely people picspams on LJ. And some gorgeous men love on Hawaii Five-0.
                              ROTFLMAO! That was priceless. I do love the anti-reality twist to things. And to add to that, you could tell when John was about to shoot Kolya in The Eye that he was so very torn. On the one hand, it would be a chance to get rid of his annoying boss once and for all and OTOH, they would just insist he try to rescue her. For a moment he was tempted to just shoot her instead of Kolya. We'll never know if his shot went a bit too far to the right or if he changed his mind at the last moment. Then when she went all girly and said no she wasn't all right, all he could think to do was grab her hand and drag her to safety. To save his own butt, of course and make her shut up whining.
                              sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMAO! That was priceless. I do love the anti-reality twist to things. And to add to that, you could tell when John was about to shoot Kolya in The Eye that he was so very torn. On the one hand, it would be a chance to get rid of his annoying boss once and for all and OTOH, they would just insist he try to rescue her. For a moment he was tempted to just shoot her instead of Kolya. We'll never know if his shot went a bit too far to the right or if he changed his mind at the last moment. Then when she went all girly and said no she wasn't all right, all he could think to do was grab her hand and drag her to safety. To save his own butt, of course and make her shut up whining.
                                EXACTLY! I mean, how much more proof do you need?

Kolya gives John the opportunity to get rid of ugly Weir:

Look at the expression of his eyes, how TORN he is...

He's so hurting he had to do that:

Brotherhood ----> looking spiffy:

Common Ground:

Kolya's Happy they're reunited:

John's all like "I know why you're really doing this"

When he calls Elizabeth by her first name Acastus is disturbed. Maybe he was away too long:

Now lookit how sad John is after the death...we've found the source of the angst!

I'm so messed up...
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X