10. Kate and Teyla *giggles*
    11. Cheese and crackers
    12. Apple Cider and Cinnamon Schnapps
    13. Bourbon and branch water
    14. Biscuits n' gravy
    15: Barbeque and slaw
    16. Macaroni and cheese
    17. Arroz con pollo (chicken and rice)
    18. Rissois de carne (patties of meat) and bolinhos de bacalhau (codfish balls). I know it's strange but in Portugal we eat this and it's delicious.
    19. Chicken and dumplings
    20. Pancakes and Syrup.
    21. Sushi and beer.
    22. Beer and pretzels.
    23. Rum and cola.
    24. Cake and ice cream
    25. Bacon and eggs
    26. Fish and chips
    27. Booth and Brennan (not food.... but it is a perfect fit)
    28. Hugs and kisses
    29. Heart and soul
    30. ROCK and ROLL
    31. Red beans and rice (for pkprd)
    32. The moon and stars
    33. Love and marriage
    34. The sea (him) and the breeze (her)
    35. Buttercup and Wesley
    36. Sunlight and rain... because they make rainbows
    37. Popcorn and movies
    38. Yin & Yang
    39. Tea and crumpets
    40. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup
    41. Chocolate and Strawberries
    42. Halloween and jack-o-lanterns
    43. Champagne and Strawberries
    44. War and Peace.
    45. Heart and soul
    46. Bagels and Lox
    47. Dark chocolate (or good European milk chocolate) with Sambuca
    48. Corn bread and Chili.
    49. The Earth and the Moon
    50. Apple pie and vanilla ice cream.
    51. Sparky fans and naughty minds.
    52. Milk and Oreos
    53. A lock and the key to unlock it.
    54. Chorizo and potatoes.

55. Electrons and Protons
    56. Phasers and Photon Torpedoes
    57. Romulans and Cloaking Devices
    58. Waves and particles (the wave/particle duality of light)

And, my all time favorite because it's called "Sparky"

59. Electromotive Force and Current Flow (V=IR, potential equals current times resistance. In other words, potential is equal to the sparks times how much resistance (TPTB) there is. The more they resist, the more potential there is.

Oh, was I only suppose to do one??? Anyway, I'm putting my geek back into his closet and promise not to let him out anymore this evening...

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Yay, you are now our official photographer. But trust me, you are not going to be bored.

Updated list:
      Spoiler:
      Showrunner: Southern Red
      Administrative Assistant/Actor Liaison: Probie
      JF's Personal Assistant: nephtys59
      Shipper Liaison: Anuna
      Continuity Coordinator/Meeting planner/Torri's PA: Eri13
      Security Chief/Costume Manager: Scary Kitty
      Security Deputy Chief/Claire Rankin's PA: Falcon Horus
      Security Deputy/Crowd control officer: pkprd869
      Makeup Supervisor: Scary Kitty
      Makeup: Henson Studios
      Photographer: Probie
      Writers: Southern Red
      Anuna
      Eri
      Scary Kitty
      Pkprd
      nephtys

Oooh, capitalism. Me likes.

I seem to be suffering a bit of snow blindness myself. Maybe we should all wear sunglasses.

And nephtys I like your ideas. We will put your synopsis on our list of things to be reviewed. My only question is since they saw what happened with the little wraith girl in Instinct, do you think they would want to chance something like that again? Also, Teyla is officially Todd's queen. Maybe something can work so she doesn't have to go through surgery again and can still be queen. Our scientific minds will have to get on that. But I like the ideas you had for using Elizabeth. Maybe someone would like to write this fic. I added you to our list of writers. You don't have to actually write to be a TV writer. Your ideas qualify you IMHO. We'll get Carl to do it. You tell him the story and he writes. LOL
      Wow, what the heck happened here? It looks far too bubbly for a sci-fi show. I feel like I'm back in Harry Potter fandom.

I like the initial idea for the reboot, but I wonder if we shouldn't make Elizabeth's return related more to the renegade Asgard than the Wraith. I always thought it would be cool to somehow bring in the block replicators with the human-form replicators, and since the Asgard are the replicators' mortal enemies I figured if we saw replicators again it would be in relation to them.

However, my season 5 knowledge is fly by night, so perhaps I'm not the best for developing post-EATG stuff until I watch it all.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        Wow, what the heck happened here? It looks far too bubbly for a sci-fi show. I feel like I'm back in Harry Potter fandom.
        *snickers*

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        I like the initial idea for the reboot, but I wonder if we shouldn't make Elizabeth's return related more to the renegade Asgard than the Wraith. I always thought it would be cool to somehow bring in the block replicators with the human-form replicators, and since the Asgard are the replicators' mortal enemies I figured if we saw replicators again it would be in relation to them.

However, my season 5 knowledge is fly by night, so perhaps I'm not the best for developing post-EATG stuff until I watch it all.
        I definitely agree about bringing in the renegade Asgard in relation to resolving the Weir/Asuran Replicator story. The irony of bad Asgard versus good Replicators (after seeing good Asgard versus bad Replicators on SG-1) is just too much fun to resist playing with it.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*pops in*
          hello sparkies!
          I'm so confused by the new layout/format/whatever it's called...I don't handle change well....
          I've been watching TRW and CG over and over the past coupla days and have lots to say...so much that I'm going to end up blogging about them....but just, wow, if there was no sparky they didn't do a very good job about not writing it (did that make sense?)
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

*looks around at thread* Man this is weird...

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Word. I love Atlantis and celebrate it for what it could have been, not what it ended up being.
            Oh, I love how you put that! That's exactly how I feel.

Yay Airman!

Glad you liked the fic. Who else should I write about?

*accepts job as showrunner* Now let's move on to S6.

Memo to all former writers for Stargate:Atlantis: There's a new sheriff in town. She's got red hair and she's possibly armed so watch it. When you come to work tomorrow morning some of you will find moving boxes in your office. If you find said boxes in your office, fill them with all personal belongings and exit the building. A security guard will be available to assist you with this endeavor. Please leave any keys to your office, the storage closets and the conference rooms on your desk. And try not to let the studio gates smack you in the behind. That is all.

A new team of writers will be arriving to replace those who are departing. Carl Binder has been assigned as a one man welcome committee. Most of the new writers know each other from the Sparky thread on GW or on LJ but only under usernames. Our first meeting will consist of a get-to-know-you brunch with mimosas mojitos on the SGA set. Don't be late.
            LOL! Oh yes, I like this plan.

Thank you merciful Jesus. In rewatching Farscape I have noticed the wonderful costumes. The episode with the blue people had the most gorgeous outfits with intricate beading and style that was out the wazoo. The cast of Braveheart look got really old on SGA too. And don't get me started on the maternity outfits. OMG. And how about no more burlap?

I've been thinking about my Home story and I think if we tried something like that we would get bogged down real fast because it would seem like a rerun. I'm open to a post-EATG scenario.

Our first meeting will have to be organizational. But to start here's what we have to date:

Showrunner: Southern Red
            Administrative Assistant/Actor Liaison: Probie
            JF's Personal Assistant: nephtys59
            Shipper Liaison: Anuna
            Continuity Coordinator/Meeting planner/Torri's PA: Eri13
            Security Chief/Costume Manager: Scary Kitty
            Security Deputy Chief/Claire Rankin's PA: Falcon Horus
            Security Deputy/Crowd control officer: pkprd869
            Writers:
            Southern Red
            Anuna
            Eri
            Scary Kitty
            Pkprd

Anyone else want to be a writer? And we still need: PR people, and makeup. I'd like someone who can make more realistic aliens please. What else?
            *waves hand enthusiastically* I'll be a writer! And I can help SK in the costume/art department and help Probie with the photography too.

With this kind of crew, this looks likes it's shaping up to be the best job ever!

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
            Are you saying this is Gateworld's season 4??? Le yikes...

P.S. love your Christmas Avatar.

Behold! I can multi-quote! I'm so proud of myself!

Been a while since I posted here. Just figured I'd drop by hang around for a little while and see what's up. As far as I know, the Atlantis movie has been postponed indefinitely. Last I heard, the sets are still up (probably a bit dusty...). I kind of like the imagery. Atlantis is like it was before "Rising," waiting to be discovered again. To be honest, I'm happy that it is on ice. My confidence in M&M to write a killer script is at an all time low after Season 5, and especially EatG. Maybe that script will never come to reality and another writer given a chance. On the other side of that coin, the longer Atlantis goes without a movie, the more likely it will never get one made. Still, I would rather never had a finale than EatG.

Anyway, how's life been on my favorite shipper thread?
            Ooo, I like that imagery too! *shivers*

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
            OK, here it is

Spoiler:
            <snip for space>
            As to the romantic aspect of this story, I hope you good writers will do something about it, will you or have I to ask Carson to treat you with the really BIG NEEDLES???
            Pls, get Sheppard and Elizabeth together, but don't be too cheesy, ok?

Hope you like it
            Interesting. And eek! Not Carson and the big needles!

It must be dinner time... I'm thinking about food again! John and Lizzie are hungry!

John and Elizabeth together are like:

Spoiler:
            <snip for space>

54. Chorizo and potatoes. (I just saw this on Mexico: One Plate at a Time with Rick Bayless and it looked so yummy!)
            I know! That man is truly evil; I love Mexican food, and everything he cooks always looks sooo good! I would love to go eat at his restaurant (or go to one of those food parties he's always throwing.)

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post

Spoiler:
            1. Chocolate and peanut butter
            2. Wine and sunshine
            3. Toast and jelly
            4. Strawberries and whipped cream
            5. Lime and tequila
            6. Coffee and cream
            7. White wine and foie gras
            8. Milk and honey
            9. Port wine (Porto) and melon.
            11. Cheese and crackers
            14. Biscuits n' gravy
            16. Macaroni and cheese
            18. Rissois de carne (patties of meat) and bolinhos de bacalhau (codfish balls). I know it's strange but in Portugal we eat this and it's delicious.
            20. Pancakes and Syrup.
            21. Sushi and beer.
            22. Beer and pretzels.
            23. Rum and cola.
            24. Cake and ice cream
            25. Bacon and eggs
            26. Fish and chips
            28. Hugs and kisses
            29. Heart and soul
            30. ROCK and ROLL
            32. The moon and stars
            33. Love and marriage
            35. Buttercup and Wesley
            37. Popcorn and movies
            38. Yin & Yang
            39. Tea and crumpets
            44. War and Peace.
            45. Heart and soul
            46. Bagels and Lox
            52. Milk and Oreos

And, my all time favorite because it's called "Sparky"

59. Electromotive Force and Current Flow (V=IR, potential equals current times resistance. In other words, potential is equal to the sparks times how much resistance (TPTB) there is. The more they resist, the more potential there is.

Oh, was I only suppose to do one??? Anyway, I'm putting my geek back into his closet and promise not to let him out anymore this evening...
            Ah, 59 is cool! Scary how accurate that is!
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

OH....SR....I'd like to be a writer too please....and I can do PR...
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

*popping in during a commercial break on 24*

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                *pops in*
                hello sparkies!
                I'm so confused by the new layout/format/whatever it's called...I don't handle change well....
                I've been watching TRW and CG over and over the past coupla days and have lots to say...so much that I'm going to end up blogging about them....but just, wow, if there was no sparky they didn't do a very good job about not writing it (did that make sense?)
                Makes sense to me!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                *waves hand enthusiastically* I'll be a writer! And I can help SK in the costume/art department and help Probie with the photography too.

With this kind of crew, this looks likes it's shaping up to be the best job ever!
                Goodie, I'm gonna need some help with costumes!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                I know! That man is truly evil; I love Mexican food, and everything he cooks always looks sooo good! I would love to go eat at his restaurant (or go to one of those food parties he's always throwing.)
                You and me both! Yum, yum, yum!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*popping in during a commercial break on 24*

Makes sense to me!

Goodie, I'm gonna need some help with costumes!

You and me both! Yum, yum, yum!
                  I'm glad someone understands me! lol
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm glad someone understands me! lol
                    *high-fives drew*

Comment

*high fives back*
                      I was looking at the Big Bang comm...and I'm thinking about it...maybe...if I get a good plot bunny that'll give me enough words....
                      sigpic

Comment

*high fives back*
                        I was looking at the Big Bang comm...and I'm thinking about it...maybe...if I get a good plot bunny that'll give me enough words....
                        I think there was some mention of posting story prompts that authors could choose from; maybe there will be one that tickles your fancy.

Comment

Last one of the night, then I'm off to bed and some pleasant Sparky dreams!

Spoiler:
                          1. Chocolate and peanut butter
                          2. Wine and sunshine
                          3. Toast and jelly
                          4. Strawberries and whipped cream
                          5. Lime and tequila
                          6. Coffee and cream
                          7. White wine and foie gras
                          8. Milk and honey
                          9. Port wine (Porto) and melon.
                          11. Cheese and crackers
                          14. Biscuits n' gravy
                          16. Macaroni and cheese
                          20. Pancakes and Syrup.
                          21. Sushi and beer.
                          22. Beer and pretzels.
                          23. Rum and cola.
                          24. Cake and ice cream
                          25. Bacon and eggs
                          26. Fish and chips
                          28. Hugs and kisses
                          29. Heart and soul
                          30. ROCK and ROLL
                          32. The moon and stars
                          33. Love and marriage
                          35. Buttercup and Wesley
                          37. Popcorn and movies
                          38. Yin & Yang
                          39. Tea and crumpets
                          44. War and Peace.
                          45. Heart and soul
                          46. Bagels and Lox
                          52. Milk and Oreos

60. Thunder and Lightning.

Comment

Pk I'm looking forward to reading that I'm kinda interested to see what kind of confortation takes place between Colonel Sheppard and General O'Neill. as For the Shrink's name i suggest the name Dr. Kara Connors. btw Hercales is spelled Hercules and Zalenka is spelled Zelenka. Just a little FYI.
                            Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 18 January 2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              Pk I'm looking forward to reading that I'm kinda interested to see what kind of confortation takes place between Colonel Sheppard and General O'Neill. as For the Shrink's name i suggest the name Dr. Kara Connors. btw Hercales is spelled Hercules and Zalenka is spelled Zelenka. Just a little FYI.
                              Zelenka is correct. But "Heracles" is the correct Greek spelling. It translates to "Glory of Hera", since Heracles mother was afraid Hera would take revenge on her for having one of Zeus' sons. "Hercules" is the Latin name. FYI
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                                Zelenka is correct. But "Heracles" is the correct Greek spelling. It translates to "Glory of Hera", since Heracles mother was afraid Hera would take revenge on her for having one of Zeus' sons. "Hercules" is the Latin name. FYI
                                Oooo! A greek myth scholar! I love Greek mythology and I do get irked when people confuse it with the Roman. (Though the Hercules/Herakles distinction is probably the most common mistake).

I think there was some mention of posting story prompts that authors could choose from; maybe there will be one that tickles your fancy.
                                I have a really great idea, but the question is whether I want to commit to something that has a due date.
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X