Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    And a fic:
    And speaking of that crazy, snarky, sarcastic joy of a scientist, I was inspired by all the quotes around here and whipped up a little Sparky crackfic based in large part (and I did give due credit) on original quotes from the show. I took some of my favorites and cramed them all into one crazy litte fic. If you want to check it out, link below.

That was really funny!!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Nice, SR!!!

Okay, ficcie time!!!

*involves storage closets*

Atlantis Orientation -- Sexual Harassment 104 is now up for your reading, reviewing, and squeeing pleasure!

Heh. It IS Tuesday, isn't it?!
    Bwahahaha! You guys are cracking me up! Good job.

Day 25: Favorite Kiss

Even though it wasn't them, I still like to watch TLG kiss. Cause it's just pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      *bounces* Oh I just loved that. I am the queen of crack and I love nothing better. The way you worked the dialogue in was genius.
      Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

*screams of laughter* Oh, that is GOOD! It's like a little refresher course on Atlantis's finest moments! Bring on the crack! though I imagine Elizabeth will have to get some more scarves...

Hah! That's awesome!
      So glad you enjoyed, yes absolutely, you can never have too many scarves, especially with Ronon around. If you love crackfics, here's another you can check out when you need a little pick me up. It still gives me a good snicker on a rainy day or when I get an song stuck in my head and I think maybe I'm about to crack up!

Present!

*runs out in a hurry*
      Oh, I haven't read any of this yet. Fun, fun! Will leave love over at FF.

And to TheLadyMore (GW kept eating your quote and pic, had to give up) But I wanted to say very nice drawings, I especially like the image of J/E in the upper corner. And I see the cling-on's are back! Tricky little buggers to get rid of, those Iratus bugs Perhaps they too should be added to the sparky fan club? The top ten slots are filling up fast!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

And to TheLadyMore (GW kept eating your quote and pic, had to give up) But I wanted to say very nice drawings, I especially like the image of J/E in the upper corner. And I see the cling-on's are back! Tricky little buggers to get rid of, those Iratus bugs Perhaps they too should be added to the sparky fan club? The top ten slots are filling up fast!
        Let's just say.....Kolya is getting More Twisted creative (This in my Crossover in which Sheppard winds up with Anne Boleyn, however Sparky seems to squeeze in there quite often)
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Hmmm....Was it something I said? I feel a little lonely here, but I see 10 guests out there.....

Spoiler:
          Did I do that.jpg
          "Did I do that?"

Oh well, nighty night, sleep tight and don't let the Iratus bugs bite!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            LOL! Was that a Sparky fan or someone who didn't like the desk sitting? I never sit on my boss's desk like that.
            I don't really remember but I think it was a pretty casual comment. I don't remember any overt hatred of the desk sitting. Unlike other things.
            I know we used to talk about the butt-shaped indentation on that corner of the desk. And yeah, I think it's pretty clear that you wouldn't sit on someone's desk like that who was just your boss. LOL
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Present!

Chapter 12 of "Of Detectives and Doctors" is up! Finally!

*runs out in a hurry*
              The plot is thickening even more! Good thing Lizzie's got her dog to run with her...

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              Iratus Bug.....The Galatic Spider!
              Ewww! I hate spiders. I bet John does, too.

Spoiler:
              Eep! I just loved Cameron in that one. ::::squishes him:::: Loved the co-rule idea (made my inner feminist happy). I'm afraid they're going to leave us with a horrible cliffhanger in part 4. Unlike Elizabeth, I am not an optimist.
              You may be right on that one,
              Spoiler:
              'cause Melyanna just posted in her LJ that "Things are moving apace to the next giant plot roadblock. "
              We are in so much trouble.

Ok, thanks for all the nightmares I'm gonna have now!
              *shudders* You and me both.

So glad you enjoyed, yes absolutely, you can never have too many scarves, especially with Ronon around. If you love crackfics, here's another you can check out when you need a little pick me up. It still gives me a good snicker on a rainy day or when I get an song stuck in my head and I think maybe I'm about to crack up!

AHAHAHAHAH! Atlantis's Stud Posse is out to play! That's hilarious! And yay for Cadman and Katie making an appearance!

Hmmm....Was it something I said? I feel a little lonely here, but I see 10 guests out there.....

Spoiler:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]29025[/ATTACH]
              "Did I do that?"
              Don't look at me, I just got here, LOL!

Oh well, nighty night, sleep tight and don't let the Iratus bugs bite!
              Eeeek, talk about nightmares!

I don't really remember but I think it was a pretty casual comment. I don't remember any overt hatred of the desk sitting. Unlike other things.
              I know we used to talk about the butt-shaped indentation on that corner of the desk. And yeah, I think it's pretty clear that you wouldn't sit on someone's desk like that who was just your boss. LOL
              And Elizabeth was the only one he ever did that with. Very telling.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Eeek, I forgot something in my last catch-up post.

Congrats on the 20,000 posts, General Falcon Horus!
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Hey, hope everybody's having a good night!

I have some RL stuff that I hafta take care of, get life back in balance before I begin the Sparky 12 Step Program LOL ... so I'm probably gonna be gone for a few days. Offline, I'm still working on my fics but I've started spending sooooooo much time on here that essential errands and work is falling behind.

Anyhoo, onto tonight:

*cracks up* Yeah, it's funny, isn't it?

Don't look now, but they've just posted Part 3 of "The Politics of Marriage"! I'm surprised, it's usually a couple of days between posting segments. Not that I'm complaining, mind you! Anyway, the action is back in Caldora,
                  Spoiler:
                  with John's abdication of Sheppard (as I had anticipated), and Cameron and Carolyn's wedding. Given that they've already gotten the wedding out of the way, I'm rather curious to see what they've got in store for Part 4!
                  *glances at what I just said about backing off and scratches it*

And ZOMG, congratulations on hitting 20,000 posts! That is wicked cool!
                  Yes, congrats as well, FH!!! I've been here over two years, and I'm not even to 800, even though I'm a Gate-aholic as well ... But soon.

Hah! Though I think John would be more of a 'stand at the foot of her balcony and serenade her on his guitar' kind of guy.
                  Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                  I dont think John sings but the guitar sounds realistic. Or he could go Sleepless in Seattle and stand out Liz's window holding a boombox.

a) Isn't that scene from "Say Anything..." with John Cusack???
                  b) I think on the upcoming soundtrack from "Change of Plans", there is a song that the whole family sings on ... Hehehehe
                  c) John and Elizabeth on another planet, "mysteriously stuck", and John just so happens to have brought his guitar in the jumper.

*bounces* Oh I just loved that. I am the queen of crack and I love nothing better. The way you worked the dialogue in was genius.

Now I think I was up to Day 24: Favorite in show lingo

This is a hard one but I'd have to also go with lifesucking aliens. You just don't find that in any other show. I also have a fondness for "unscheduled offworld activation".

Day 25: Favorite kiss

It is so tempting to say the Sparky kiss but it wasn't them no matter how much it works in vids. I'll go with Rodney/Carson also because of the way John looked at Elizabeth and how they were sharing the same square on the floor. LOL

BTW in an episode of Lie To Me we watched last night, Mr. SR and I learned that the way you tell a couple is involved is how close they stand. Sparky FTW!!!
                  Sparky FTW

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I'm an addict, I admit it. I regurlary OD on fanstuff....

Hello, my name is Falcon Horus and I'm a Gate-aholic.
                  Hello, my name is ShipperWriter and I'm a Gate-aholic. And a Sparky-holic. And a Shipper-holic.

I would prefer Ancient or a custom title wouldn't go amiss, something like Heightmeyer's Lemming... but that's never going to happen so err... I have no idea really. Would have to find someone with a really high postcount that isn't a mod to find out.
                  That reminds me, I know one member who hit Ancient and immediately changed their Location to: A higher plane of existence. They went all out! It was entertaining!

Meme-time... nearing the end...

Spoiler:
                  Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                  Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                  Day 28: Favorite enemy
                  Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                  Day 30: One thing you would change
                  Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 25: Favorite kiss

There's two that I absolutely adored and cheered for (I mean it, lots of whistling and cheering during the scenes), both performed by Laura Cadman stuck in Rodney's body:

Spoiler:

Cadman likes to kiss, doesn't she??? LOL

The plot is thickening even more! Good thing Lizzie's got her dog to run with her...
                  Green for picking up that subtle hint ...

Mwahahahaha. Ha.

You may be right on that one,
                  Spoiler:
                  'cause Melyanna just posted in her LJ that "Things are moving apace to the next giant plot roadblock. "
                  We are in so much trouble.
                  I'll just pretend I didn't read that.

AHAHAHAHAH! Atlantis's Stud Posse is out to play! That's hilarious! And yay for Cadman and Katie making an appearance!

And Elizabeth was the only one he ever did that with. Very telling.
                  a) Must go read!!!
                  b) Very true!!!
                  Last edited by ShipperWriter; 26 January 2011, 07:04 PM.

Comment

And meme time!

The moment when I realized Elizabeth wasn't coming back in "Lifeline", when John and Ronan found her in the corridor ... Considering it was 2 am when I watched it, I made as much noise as one reasonably can at that hour. Grr.

: I have a PhD ... so why do I feel like I'm missing something???

I just love John's look in this picture!

Honestly? The Wraith. Mostly cause of the wacky names that Atlantis personnel give to the various ones they encounter! Their plots are cut and dry. You know what they're going to do, what they want, and you're reasonably sure they're not going to bring back any lost characters.

I did an extra day. Just in case.

Spoiler:
                    Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                    Day 30: One thing you would change
                    Day 31: How it should have ended

Comment

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                      *falls down* absolutely gorgeous.

Stargate Ren! *runs off to read*
                      Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                      *squeeeeeeeeeeeeee* <3
                      Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                      Thinking good thoughts and hoping for a speedy recovery for your loved one, Zandra!

Oh, very nice! Great job!

Wow, that's pretty! I really like it!
                      Sweet scene and one of my favorites. They did indeed look married and the way he was so aware of when she woke up and once again concerned about her was amazing.

Awww, more great art. This thread has suddenly become very artistic. Sparky has been very inspirational lately.
                      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

*glomps back* That's a fabulous sig banner!

Heheheh...

Another beautiful sig banner!

Housework... gah, that reminds me I have to clean my bathroom.

*flaily flails* Eeeeee! It's so romantic with the moon and the twilight sky! Beautiful, SR, just beautiful!

*goes to read*

*shrieks with laughter* OMG, you did it again! John and Elizabeth enjoyed that waaaaay too much. And Kate! Hoo boy, I wonder if she'd been expecting that first thing in the morning, LOL!
                      thank you to everyone, I'm really looking for something even deeper, if I can find the right pics And yes it is totally snurchable even though I spelt 'neither' wrongly

here it is again for anyone who wants to take it for your own

Comment

Hey, hope everybody's having a good night!

I have some RL stuff that I hafta take care of, get life back in balance before I begin the Sparky 12 Step Program LOL ... so I'm probably gonna be gone for a few days. Offline, I'm still working on my fics but I've started spending sooooooo much time on here that essential errands and work is falling behind.
                        Wait, we have a 12 Step Program now?

*glances at what I just said about backing off and scratches it*
                        Hold on to that thought.

That reminds me, I know one member who hit Ancient and immediately changed their Location to: A higher plane of existence. They went all out! It was entertaining!
                        Now that sounds like fun!

Green for picking up that subtle hint ...

Mwahahahaha. Ha.
                        You evil, evil woman. You'd better not hurt Lizzeh or Sedge, or I'm gonna have to Hunt. You. Down.

I'll just pretend I didn't read that.
                        And now, my revenge...
                        Spoiler:
                        I responded to Mel's post and she mentioned that the next story "has lots of development on several fronts and even introduces new characters." (New characters, yay! I'm still hoping for Ronon. ) Apparently, it's also going to clock in at around 7-8 parts, which is the longest any of the Ren stories have run. This is gonna be good.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...gsomething.jpg
                        : I have a PhD ... so why do I feel like I'm missing something???

I just love John's look in this picture!
                        John's been a bad, bad boy.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's been a bad, bad boy.
                          HEY LIZ! YOU WANT TO PUNISH JOHN FOR HIS WICKED WAYS.......speaking of which...

*needs to finish that smut fic she gets too distrcted to finish*
                          BALCONIES
                          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                          sigpic

Comment

The moment when I saw Elizabeth in Be All My Sins Remember'd on that replicator aurora ship. I was like "Oh you have got to be kidding me". they really wasted an appearance that could've been used during the later half of season four.

John kinda looks constipated.
                            The Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              Eeek, I forgot something in my last catch-up post.

Congrats on the 20,000 posts, General Falcon Horus!
                              I second that Faile' big congrats on 20,0000, wonderful

Comment

Good morning Sparky nation. Well we finally got our "big" snow last night. Four inches here but more all around the area. The guy next door bought a huge snowblower and all the men are outside playing with it like kids with a shiny new toy. *snort* And for that we get clear driveways. LOL

I'm only going to do one day because I have to research the next one.

When Elizabeth got hit by that beam. I just knew no good could come of this and even though we got the most wonderful angst from John we could ever have imagined, it wasn't like having her alive and actually on the show. Fail writers fail to infinity.

Oh, and my friend who wanted the pics of the team loves them all and said to thank my "gate friends". So thanks to all who helped.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X