Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I still get a shiver when I think about how some non-shippers actually described John's reactions in Adrift/Lifeline as being those of a widower. They got it, why couldn't TPTW? Epic. Fail.

I'm watching the Creation site like a hawk. And as the regulars over on the LAX 2011 con thread start checking in, it looks like everyone's delighted to see her in the lineup this year and would love to see Joe and Torri on stage together.

It's clear, all right! C'mon, Creation! Book Joe!

LOL! Best Teyla/Ronon scene EVER!

*cackles* OMG, that scene was so cute!
    Looks like the Sparkies aren't the only ones who would love to see Joe and Torri together. They could do a world tour like Joe and David did.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Looks like the Sparkies aren't the only ones who would love to see Joe and Torri together. They could do a world tour like Joe and David did.
      Sparky World Tour 2011! Let's make it happen!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sparky World Tour 2011! Let's make it happen!
        Where do I buy those tickets?

BTW- have ya'll seen what else is going on that weekend? Farscape Con and Firefly/Buffy/Angel/Dollhouse. Are they all in the same location? It will be a frelling zoo! Sounds kinda like fun Anyone else been when there are multiple conventions going on?
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

27: Funniest Screencaps..

The Lady has a few!

Just the way McKay is posed like a pin up model gets me everytime!

And the others behind the Spoiler.....

Spoiler:

I Know this is not supposed to be a funny part of the Episode but SERIOUSLY KOLYA ARE YOU TRYING TO STAND LIKE A COWBOY?

Just McKay attempting to be John Sheppard just gets me everytime....he actually does a good job but hey it is still funny considering it's Rodney McKay

: John Sheppard my ass

Sheppard's face and Ronon's blunt attitude about the gun....is just priceless

No words
          And Finally

Horror story? More like a spoof on an old classic!

And on an unrelated note:

Shelya? Pfft! I think Ronon and Teyla would have made a cute couple
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            Where do I buy those tickets?

BTW- have ya'll seen what else is going on that weekend? Farscape Con and Firefly/Buffy/Angel/Dollhouse. Are they all in the same location? It will be a frelling zoo! Sounds kinda like fun Anyone else been when there are multiple conventions going on?
            Yep, they did the same three-way con last year. Separate tickets for each, though getting a Gold pass for any one con included general admission to the other two, and I believe there was a ridiculously expensive pass that gave Gold-level seating for all three. I only went to the Stargate con, but it seemed like it wasn't too terribly crowded, just a really good turnout. Pretty fun.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yep, they did the same three-way con last year. Separate tickets for each, though getting a Gold pass for any one con included general admission to the other two, and I believe there was a ridiculously expensive pass that gave Gold-level seating for all three. I only went to the Stargate con, but it seemed like it wasn't too terribly crowded, just a really good turnout. Pretty fun.
              Never been to one, that's awful tempting.

And though my cup already runneth over with happy thoughts for today, I just found another- retweet courtesy of David Hewlett.

Spoiler:
              https://twitter.com/dhewlett/status/8230906413

Okay, here's the plan: We buy everything, put it all back together, and then we make the Stargate Atlantis movie. http://bit.ly/8qJ2tQ
              5:46 AM Jan 26th, 2010 via web
              Retweeted by 100+ people
              sigpic

Comment

And though my cup already runneth over with happy thoughts for today, I just found another- retweet courtesy of David Hewlett.

Spoiler:

Okay, here's the plan: We buy everything, put it all back together, and then we make the Stargate Atlantis movie. http://bit.ly/8qJ2tQ
                Retweeted by 100+ people
                Okay David Hewlett, I love you!!!!!!!!
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Everyone should go to a con at least once. Good people, good times!

Spoiler:

Retweeted by 100+ people
                  Hah! I remember that one! And hey, David, I already did my part by buying the Sparky Mint Jar!

Comment

And the meme:

Day 28: Favorite enemy

Clowns...maybe lemons...no clowns!

Ohhhh, you mean seriously. Hmmm.
                    sigpic

Comment

And the meme:

Day 28: Favorite enemy

Clowns...maybe lemons...no clowns!

Ohhhh, you mean seriously. Hmmm.
                      : Note to self: Don't hire clowns for John's birthday party.

Comment

Favorute Villian

It should be obvious, Acastus Kolya. One because you are bound to have two things Sparky and Whump. Also as a psychology major I love how psychologically complex and twisted he is, like I want to write a psych evaluation on him.
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok. Time for Stargate Ren for newbies. Most intrigued by all the chatter, I decided to check it out. LJ has always seemed like a different language to me, but I followed the link to a recent chap and went all the way back. I found this at the end:

13 September 2006 @ 05:06 pm
                          Fic: Ascension of the Queen (1/3)

Is that the very beginning? If so.....WOW! That's years of catching up- where have I been?! Someone let me know please
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok. Time for Stargate Ren for newbies. Most intrigued by all the chatter, I decided to check it out. LJ has always seemed like a different language to me, but I followed the link to a recent chap and went all the way back. I found this at the end:

13 September 2006 @ 05:06 pm
                            Fic: Ascension of the Queen (1/3)

Is that the very beginning? If so.....WOW! That's years of catching up- where have I been?! Someone let me know please
                            Yep, Ascension of the Queen is the first story in the Stargate!Ren series. Be sure to read the stories in the order they were posted to the LJ; there's also a list of stories in chronological/timeline order, but you'll spoil some of the surprises if you read 'em that way.

Enjoy the fic! (Soon you'll be just as obsessed as some of the rest of us are, LOL!)

Comment

So it's official this comic con in NY this year I am going as Elizabeth Weir.....now I hope I find a John Sheppard.
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I missed a day or two in there. Back on track.....

SGA Meme - Day 4 A character you wish Kolya would kill

Hmmmm......kill is kinda harsh, but okay, I'll play....and I'll even given ya 2!

Kavanaugh - because he is a pompous ass windbag who likes to hear himself blow hot air out his mouth and word vomit utter stupidity without being prompted.

Michael - just cuz he's evil creepy weird.
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X