• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Thank you! I shoud find a cake now or you will salivate for nothing.lol
    Not a problem...

Spoiler:

SK: Thank you!!!!!

My birthday was yesterday but my mom didn't see me. It's why she took my arm, pushed me on the couch and yelled "Sparky family afternoon" lol
    You're welcome! And hey, watching Sparky episodes sounds like a great birthday treat to me!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

My birthday was yesterday but my mom didn't see me. It's why she took my arm, pushed me on the couch and yelled "Sparky family afternoon" lol
      Your mom is a doll and that gives me an idea for how I want to spend my birthday. My husband is insisting that I take the whole day "off". Okay, how does a housewife take a day off? There's always something to do.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

SK: This cake seems very delicious each time I see it. This afternoon was a great gift. Me between my parents and listening they opinion about John and Elizabeth. It's weird. They were more passionate than me.lol

SR: Call one of your kid and tell him/her she/he's your new slave. You will have your day off. And don't look at me, I'm the FRENCJ daughter. I'm too far.lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

SK: This cake seems very delicious each time I see it. This afternoon was a great gift. Me between my parents and listening they opinion about John and Elizabeth. It's weird. They were more passionate than me.lol

SR: Call one of your kid and tell him/her she/he's your new slave. You will have your day off. And don't look at me, I'm the FRENCJ daughter. I'm too far.lol
          Thanks, but my birthday isn't until the middle of Feb. You could be here by then. I only have the one worthless real kid, SR Jr., and he has to work. I could call the lovely Miss M, his GF, but I think she's too busy playing Angry Birds also working. Looks like I may be all alone that day. *grins*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Thanks, but my birthday isn't until the middle of Feb. You could be here by then. I only have the one worthless real kid, SR Jr., and he has to work. I could call the lovely Miss M, his GF, but I think she's too busy playing Angry Birds also working. Looks like I may be all alone that day. *grins*
            OK I will come! Be ready to see me.

And this is my 4,000 posts. New cake for everybody!
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

[QUOTE]
              Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              I've been searching the archives recently, and rediscovered some gold. For all of those new to the thread

Spoiler:
              Recap of Awesome Part I

Part II

Part III

With the follow up discussion questions

Eri13 did these for (I believe) all the s1-3 eps, and selected eps after that
              These are fantastic re-caps! Thank you for bringing them to this newbies attention. I really do need to work my way further back through the thread.

Happy belated birthday! And.....4k posts! *cake indeed!*
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Yep, Ascension of the Queen is the first story in the Stargate!Ren series. Be sure to read the stories in the order they were posted to the LJ; there's also a list of stories in chronological/timeline order, but you'll spoil some of the surprises if you read 'em that way.

Enjoy the fic! (Soon you'll be just as obsessed as some of the rest of us are, LOL!)
                Oh dear...good thing I didn't start last night. Just started reading them this morning....I may never be productive again *vanishes into the depths of Stargate Ren*
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, there's nothing to be confused about. She totally winked.
                  Okay then. Works for me

No salivating necessary, I just had steak for breakfast. What? It's nutritious (if a little burnt on one side, heh)

Not a problem...

Spoiler:

You're welcome! And hey, watching Sparky episodes sounds like a great birthday treat to me!
                  Although that cake does look rather delicious.....

Your mom is a doll and that gives me an idea for how I want to spend my birthday. My husband is insisting that I take the whole day "off". Okay, how does a housewife take a day off? There's always something to do.
                  Do they have hire-a-hubby in the states? You can hire a guy to come and do household chores for a day, or have them fix stuff if you want. I believe you can opt for clothing optional (not nekkid, just 'less') guys too.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  These are fantastic re-caps! Thank you for bringing them to this newbies attention. I really do need to work my way further back through the thread.
                  There are a ton more where that came from. But they're spread all through the thread. Finding those ones I haven't read yet might be next weeks job
                  sigpic

Comment

Do they have hire-a-hubby in the states? You can hire a guy to come and do household chores for a day, or have them fix stuff if you want. I believe you can opt for clothing optional (not nekkid, just 'less') guys too.

There are a ton more where that came from. But they're spread all through the thread. Finding those ones I haven't read yet might be next weeks job
                    I think they have something here called "hire a wife" so they probably have "hire a hubby". Mr. SR does all the hubby stuff usually fully dressed but I could use a wife for a day or two. LOL

But Probie is coming to visit for my birthday so I'm sure she will be glad to do the laundry, the cleaning and the cooking while she is here. Meanwhile I will be watching an SGA marathon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not a problem...

Spoiler:

SK- that cake looks very familiar to me! Makes me hungry for hamburgers....
                      sigpic

Comment

*cracks up* That's so awesome that your parents love the show!

Sparky episode marathon? Yeah, I think so.

Hooray! Congratulations for 4,000 posts!

Hmm, you must really want a second helping of cake...

Spoiler:

Oh dear...good thing I didn't start last night. Just started reading them this morning....I may never be productive again *vanishes into the depths of Stargate Ren*
                        Heh! Hope you've got a comfy chair!

No salivating necessary, I just had steak for breakfast. What? It's nutritious (if a little burnt on one side, heh)
                        Actually, steak and eggs is a pretty well-known choice for breakfast.

Although that cake does look rather delicious.....
                        Heheheh...
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SK- that cake looks very familiar to me! Makes me hungry for hamburgers....
                          Hamburgers! And I just had a sammich...

Comment

Or Chiptole
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

Re Franibeth - whoever said that Michele Morgan played her as if she knew Elizabeth loves John is totally right. Real Eluiazbeth or not, Franibeth still has a lot of Elizabeth's memories, feelings, personality - I don't remember reading a fic from Franibeth's eyes, where she's Elizabeth but at the same time a separate person as well, and we can get insight into Elizabeth's thoughts and feelings through here yes.

And right now I'd love to re read SK's Big bang story. it's one of my favorite epic stories EVER.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Re Franibeth - whoever said that Michele Morgan played her as if she knew Elizabeth loves John is totally right. Real Eluiazbeth or not, Franibeth still has a lot of Elizabeth's memories, feelings, personality - I don't remember reading a fic from Franibeth's eyes, where she's Elizabeth but at the same time a separate person as well, and we can get insight into Elizabeth's thoughts and feelings through here yes.

And right now I'd love to re read SK's Big bang story. it's one of my favorite epic stories EVER.
                                Not to add the feeling was mutual...adding on to the fact that John truly loves her!
                                BALCONIES
                                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X