X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does a silly little happy dance*
    I got War and Peace!!!! Held by both John and Liz
    Congrats! I'm so glad that went to a Sparky. Now someone needs to get the jar.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

YAY!!!!!

I can't believe I forgot about this auction. *headdesk*
      sigpic
      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Some items I'm not interested in, so I have time to post the next chapter

Missing Moments Chapter 55: Vengeance
        Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
        55: Vengeance

(before the ep as John and Elizabeth are en route to the gym)

"So, have you talked to the IOA and the SGC?"

Elizabeth nodded. "Yes, they really are not happy with our whole situation, especially not now that I'm pregnant, but O'Neill gave a very impressive plea for our case. He was really stressing the fact that we have never let our feelings influence our decisions and that seemed to impress our superiors."

"I'm so glad he's on our side."

"Yes, me too. Without him..."

"We'd be fighting a lost cause."

"Exactly."

John stopped, checked the corridor if it was empty and took her hand in his. "Are you... are you happy?"

She gave him a smile that was so filled with love he almost had to catch his breath.

"More than I could ever imagine."

He checked the corridor again and gave her a quick kiss. "Me too." Then his smile turned wicked. "Now let's go see how Ronon kicks McKay's butt."

Elizabeth laughed and followed him.

(after the ep)

"And I'm sure we're number one on his hit list."

Elizabeth sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I don't doubt that."

Checking his watch, John looked back at her. "It's almost time for dinner. You want to head for the messhall now?"

Elizabeth nodded, got up and followed him out of her office.

As they were walking down the corridor, Elizabeth suddenly stopped. "Oh, I almost forgot."

"What?"

"We have permission from our superiors to tell our people that we're married and expecting."

He smiled. "Really?"

She nodded and his smile grew. "It's about time."

They continued walking again.

"So, when do you want to tell everyone?"

"I was thinking to call a meeting with the department heads tomorrow afternoon and they can share the news with their people."

"Good plan."

"Thank you."

Now John stopped. "So that means that I can do..." He licked his lips as his eyes travelled to her lips. "this now in public?"

He closed the distance between them and gently touched his lips with hers, completely ignoring the two scientists who were in the same corridor, staring at them with large eyes.
        *dies of squeeing Sparkyness*

That was great! And yes, Jack does rule!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Here's another one. Country style. It can relate to Sparky in a way.

Spoiler:
        Too true!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Oh, that's a delicious idea! *licks lips* Someone will be taking that one on, right? *begs*
        I came up with it. I volunteer!

YAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Congrats! I'm so glad that went to a Sparky. Now someone needs to get the jar.
          I agree. The Sparky items need to stay in the Sparky family. Keep your fingers crossed for SR tomorrow.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
            YAY!!!!!

I can't believe I forgot about this auction. *headdesk*
            The second part is tomorrow, so you can still join in the fun

Sig by me

Comment

Just make sure to stay away from my holy grail.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I am waiting for my confirmation email as we speak.

Just make sure to stay away from my holy grail.
                LOL - and that is?

Seriously, if someone here REALLLLLLLY wants something, let me know so I don't bid against you.

Do you guys know what the white dress went for? Hopefully it was too expensive for me or I'll kick myself again for forgetting about this. Ack.
                sigpic
                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Good to know, thanks for reading! And I'll be leavin soon myself, so ... I second the notion. Don't burn down the Sparky house!

Soooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing!
                  Thanks!

Squee!!!! Oh, that's awesome!!!
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

LOL - and that is?

Seriously, if someone here REALLLLLLLY wants something, let me know so I don't bid against you.
                    I'll PM you.

Do you guys know what the white dress went for? Hopefully it was too expensive for me or I'll kick myself again for forgetting about this. Ack.
                    The Before I Sleep gown (and shoes!) went for $500.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

In other news... USC won today, so John is happy.

How did everyone else's teams do?... or should I even ask?

Comment

I don't pay much attention, but as long as John is happy, WE'RE ALL HAPPY!!!

And something else that makes John happy: ...

Ooh, AND .

Comment

The Before I Sleep gown (and shoes!) went for $500.
                          Definitely out of my price range. I feel better.

Iowa won so now we start the long climb back up the polls (hopefully). Too bad Arkansas couldn't take out Alabama.
                          sigpic
                          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

I don't pay much attention, but as long as John is happy, WE'RE ALL HAPPY!!!
                            Yup! An unhappy John means disaster for the universe.

And something else that makes John happy: ...
                            Hahahah!

Ooh, AND .
                            *imagines John eying Lizzeh while she's drinking her coffee. In bed. After a rather naughty night. Yum. *licks lips*

Definitely out of my price range. I feel better.
                            Whew! I feel better for you, too. A full duty uniform also went for $500 and the Repli!Weir costume (missing the boots!) went for $400. I was considering going for the Repli!Weir, but between storage issues, the fact that it wasn't complete, and that I'm getting nervous about my holy grail, I decided to let it go.

Iowa won so now we start the long climb back up the polls (hopefully). Too bad Arkansas couldn't take out Alabama.
                            Yay, Iowa! And Alabama won? Rats! I was hoping they'd lose, too. *pouts*

Comment

Yup! An unhappy John means disaster for the universe.

Hahahah!

*imagines John eying Lizzeh while she's drinking her coffee. In bed. After a rather naughty night. Yum. *licks lips*
                              Don't give me any ideas ... I still have a few Sparky fics to follow up.

And ... ya ready for this???

MY 400TH POST!!! AND IT ONLY TOOK ME 2 YEARS!!!

The honors had to go to Sparky thread. They're what's carrying me through RL right now.

Comment

Don't give me any ideas ... I still have a few Sparky fics to follow up.
                                *cackles*

And ... ya ready for this???

MY 400TH POST!!! AND IT ONLY TOOK ME 2 YEARS!!!

The honors had to go to Sparky thread. They're what's carrying me through RL right now.

Whoo hoo! Congratulations on reaching 400 posts! And we're always glad to be a rock for our friends in good times and bad. Sparky Forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X