I hate work!!!

*sadly picks herself up and walk to the door*

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Hey Anuna, whazzup?!

(Anuna)

I hate work!!!

*sadly picks herself up and walk to the door*
        I agree on the work sentiment. I am waiting for husband to come back home, it's his birthday

I wonder about ways Elizabeth and John celebrate his birthday.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          What do you mean? I look at my male bosses like that all the time. I also cry when they go away. Totally normal. /sarcasm

I did the same thing you did, ShipperWriter, in watching Trinity last night. And I followed SR's example and started trying to look for shippy moments. There are a ton in Trinity, but two that I hadn't really caught before were the look on John's face when she pwns Caldwell and the look on his face when Rodney says Elizabeth will listen to him. His expression is adorable both times. I don't have time to cap now, but watch and enjoy!
          I got time and I got pics.

Spoiler:
          First of all, the scene when Rodney told John that Elizabeth listens to you didn't cut back to John again sadly. But he did make this face right before Rodney said that. And it's so purdy.

And then Elizabeth pwned Caldwell a number of times and John made these faces. The most significant thing here is that he never stopped looking at her. He cut his eyes over to Caldwell a couple of times but always came back to her.

Then he tells her Rodney asked him to trust him and these happen. His eyes actually took a casual stroll up and down and landed back on hers. And he did that thing where he looks at her with his lips slightly parted just waiting.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Hello thread! *storms in, sits on the floor*
          Look at the purdy. Breathe. Look at the purdy.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

*flails at the juicy Sparky picspams*

*hugs Anuna* SR is right; breathe and gaze upon the sublime pretteh.

Anyway, I'm just letting you all know that I'll be going offline for the next few days; should be back Sunday night. So everyone stay cool and keep the Sparky home fires burning!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I got time and I got pics.

Spoiler:
              First of all, the scene when Rodney told John that Elizabeth listens to you didn't cut back to John again sadly. But he did make this face right before Rodney said that. And it's so purdy.

And then Elizabeth pwned Caldwell a number of times and John made these faces. The most significant thing here is that he never stopped looking at her. He cut his eyes over to Caldwell a couple of times but always came back to her.

Then he tells her Rodney asked him to trust him and these happen. His eyes actually took a casual stroll up and down and landed back on hers. And he did that thing where he looks at her with his lips slightly parted just waiting.

Look at the purdy. Breathe. Look at the purdy.

I am! GUH! Remember the Rockstar fic, SR? I think I've found the voice for my Rockstar John:

Spoiler:
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Do you remember the time when I posted a list of "What you will never do with your boss?". I have to find them again.lol
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Oh, come on, if only John would stare Elizabeth down like that.

Comment

I am! GUH! Remember the Rockstar fic, SR? I think I've found the voice for my Rockstar John:

Spoiler:
                    Have you seen the movie Crazy Heart? I thought about your fic the whole time. I can imagine Vegas!John spiraling down even further and being that character. Jeff Bridges did a phenomenal job. Here's Jeff and a trailer.

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
                      http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b352/Elizabeth_Weir/Stargate%20Atlantis/1.png

Oh, come on, if only John would stare Elizabeth down like that.
                      Honestly, he looks like he's channeling a little of Jack N. from The Shining right there...@__@
                      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        He plays the blues harp and the guitar simultaneously, that gives him big bonus points from my side.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          Honestly, he looks like he's channeling a little of Jack N. from The Shining right there...@__@
                          lol, yeah you're right. Then maybe Lizzie should be scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Have you seen the movie Crazy Heart? I thought about your fic the whole time. I can imagine Vegas!John spiraling down even further and being that character. Jeff Bridges did a phenomenal job. Here's Jeff and a trailer
                            Never saw the movie, but it's on my 'to watch' list.
                            However, I do have the soundtrack and it's phenomenal!!

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
                            lol, yeah you're right. Then maybe Lizzie should be scared.
                            No matter what look John give Liz, she will outstare him!!

Sig by me

Comment

Missing Moments Chapter 46: Phantoms (aka the one where Elizabeth tricks John)
                              A short one, but trust me, the next one will make more than make up for it!!
                              Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                              46: Phantoms

(after the ep)

As John and his team materialized in the gateroom, Elizabeth walked over to them, her face clearly radiating the joy of seeing them again.

"I'm glad you all made it back safely."

"We're glad we're back safe." John said with a small grin.

"Debrief in an hour?" Elizabeth asked and everyone nodded.

They all parted ways, except for Elizabeth and John as she followed him towards the infirmary.

"So... you shot Rodney?"

He could hear the amusement in her voice and rolled his eyes. "Yes, I did."

"Paperwork on that one is going to be hell."

He gave her a half-hearted glare and grumbled. "Fine, I'll help you out with that."

By now they had arrived at the infirmary. "Thank you."

Harumphing, he checked the corridor and quickly stole a kiss. "You set me up for that one, didn't you?"

Her smile grew mysterious as she turned and started walking away. "Innocent little me, I wouldn't dare."

He watched her turn around the corner and couldn't wipe the smile off his face. Coming home was always his favorite part after a mission, even if his girlfriend tricked him into doing more paperwork.

Sig by me

Comment

Those Trinity pics were just too good to pass up. They called to be made into a wallpaper. So I listened.

Maybe not the best I've ever done, but the prettyness of John and Liz make up for it.

Spoiler:

As always, greatly enjoying your Missing Moments, Kris!

Great vids from a while back, Kinky_Carter!
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X