Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Those Trinity pics were just too good to pass up. They called to be made into a wallpaper. So I listened.

Maybe not the best I've ever done, but the prettyness of John and Liz make up for it.

As always, greatly enjoying your Missing Moments, Kris!

Great vids from a while back, Kinky_Carter!

Oh wow, that is just great. That look always gets me. I don't recall him looking quite so needy too many other times. He just wanted her to understand his position and trust him to keep Rodney under control. I guess FS would be the other time he felt similarly and see how that turned out.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I got time and I got pics.

Spoiler:
      First of all, the scene when Rodney told John that Elizabeth listens to you didn't cut back to John again sadly. But he did make this face right before Rodney said that. And it's so purdy.

And then Elizabeth pwned Caldwell a number of times and John made these faces. The most significant thing here is that he never stopped looking at her. He cut his eyes over to Caldwell a couple of times but always came back to her.

Then he tells her Rodney asked him to trust him and these happen. His eyes actually took a casual stroll up and down and landed back on hers. And he did that thing where he looks at her with his lips slightly parted just waiting.

Look at the purdy. Breathe. Look at the purdy.
      Puuuurdy ........ *slight drool*

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post

Oh, come on, if only John would stare Elizabeth down like that.
      If John stared at me like that ... I'd probably grab Rodney and put him in front of me, shouting, "Not me, hurt him!" LOL

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Missing Moments Chapter 46: Phantoms (aka the one where Elizabeth tricks John)
      A short one, but trust me, the next one will make more than make up for it!!
      Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
      46: Phantoms

(after the ep)

As John and his team materialized in the gateroom, Elizabeth walked over to them, her face clearly radiating the joy of seeing them again.

"I'm glad you all made it back safely."

"We're glad we're back safe." John said with a small grin.

"Debrief in an hour?" Elizabeth asked and everyone nodded.

They all parted ways, except for Elizabeth and John as she followed him towards the infirmary.

"So... you shot Rodney?"

He could hear the amusement in her voice and rolled his eyes. "Yes, I did."

"Paperwork on that one is going to be hell."

He gave her a half-hearted glare and grumbled. "Fine, I'll help you out with that."

By now they had arrived at the infirmary. "Thank you."

Harumphing, he checked the corridor and quickly stole a kiss. "You set me up for that one, didn't you?"

Her smile grew mysterious as she turned and started walking away. "Innocent little me, I wouldn't dare."

He watched her turn around the corner and couldn't wipe the smile off his face. Coming home was always his favorite part after a mission, even if his girlfriend tricked him into doing more paperwork.
      Cute!!! Kris, seriously, you are the bomb -- no, like the Energizer bunny. These fics keep going and going and going ... Energizer fic bunny. Huh.

Comment

So I was surfing YouTube and found this vid. It's from "The Long Goodbye" and titled "Bad Romance."

*thunk*

It was awesome!!!

John/Elizabeth "Bad Romance" (Phoebus/Thalan)

Comment

That end there totally reminded me of one of the season 1 episodes I can't remember which one. But John says he has no children at least not yet.
          Childhood's End maybe? The only mention of kids from John I can think if is at the end of Season Two in Allies when he mentions worrying about his grandkids having to deal with the Wraith while talking to the Queen. The look on Elizabeth's face right after he says it is priceless. To me, it is either a something you haven't told me yet or jumping the gun a little aren't we face. Sorry but I don't know how to post caps yet or I'd add it.
          Last edited by mandogater; 16 September 2010, 08:53 PM. Reason: spelling
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I was just watching Hot Zone. And wow, Lizzie wants to give John the silent treatment for not listening to her orders. I'd be mad too if I were her. Anyone know of any fics for that episode?
            The first time I saw that episode after discovering this thread and shipping I remember thinking he is so sleeping on the couch for at least a month.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Honey, I'm back!

*looks around at all the shocked faces*

Yep. Wouldn't you know, there's wifi at the inn on the island. You won't be rid of me that easily! LOL!

Kris, keep those Missing Moments coming! Ah John, you may despise paperwork, but you do so love it when Lizzeh is devious!

Erin, that wallpaper is lovely! I think SR is right about John looking needy there. Sure makes me want to melt!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              The first time I saw that episode after discovering this thread and shipping I remember thinking he is so sleeping on the couch for at least a month.
              Oh, I'd say we all thought that.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                Cute!!! Kris, seriously, you are the bomb -- no, like the Energizer bunny. These fics keep going and going and going ... Energizer fic bunny. Huh.
                *blushes* awww, thanks!!!

Childhood's End maybe? The only mention of kids from John I can think if is at the end of Season Two in Allies when he mentions worrying about his grandkids having to deal with the Wraith while talking to the Queen. The look on Elizabeth's face right after he says it is priceless. To me, it is either a something you haven't told me yet or jumping the gun a little aren't we face. Sorry but I don't know how to post caps yet or I'd add it.
                Guh! I love her face after he mentions the grandkids!!
                Yet another reason to doubt tptb's claim that they weren't writing Sparky, cause why would you let her look at him like that when you don't plan to ship them?!?

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Yep. Wouldn't you know, there's wifi at the inn on the island. You won't be rid of me that easily! LOL!
                Yay!!!! So glad you can make our life a living hell heaven again

Sig by me

Comment

lol, totally in the dog house.

Comment

*blushes* awww, thanks!!!

Yet another reason to doubt tptb's claim that they weren't writing Sparky, cause why would you let her look at him like that when you don't plan to ship them?!?

That statement in bold just summarizes our puzzlement at the whole Sparky/notSparky debacle I think. If you had no intention from the beginning of shipping them and claim you never did anything deliberately to make us think you were shipping them, then why did you do things like show the close connection between them, have him look at her with that puppy face so many more times than he ever did it with anyone else, have a tone of voice he used only with her, have him show more emotion over her than was necessary for someone to show about a friend and on and on and on? There was too much of all that for it to be just coincidence or our imagination.

So here we are still excited about this ship after all these years. Which brings me to:

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Watching Conversion, amazing sparkiness. lol, I think all of Atlantis was Pro-Sparky.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Either they were totally shipping them and are too chicken to admit it, or they were just playing with us. Perhaps a bit of both. But that's just my theory.

*snickers* Be afraid. Be very afraid. Muahahah.

Watching Conversion, amazing sparkiness. lol, I think all of Atlantis was Pro-Sparky.
                        Even when they tried (and failed! HAHAHAH!) to get rid of Lizzeh. Pesky and hard to kill, indeed.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*bops in quickly, panting*

Hey guys. And girls. Sparky family!

I bring chapter 2 of Everybody's Fine.

Gotta go, still will try to post more over the weekend.

I'm determined to finish this one for once!

*sadly runs out*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Either they were totally shipping them and are too chicken to admit it, or they were just playing with us. Perhaps a bit of both. But that's just my theory.

*snickers* Be afraid. Be very afraid. Muahahah.

Even when they tried (and failed! HAHAHAH!) to get rid of Lizzeh. Pesky and hard to kill, indeed.
                            They were playing with us, totally. You don't have John/Elizabeth kiss--and bring attention to it at the end of the episode--without having a reason to do it. They knew what the shipper fans would do, even if it was 'possessed by spirits'. There's still a motive there, because it could have been anyone. You could have done TLG with anyone--could you imagine Thalen and Phoebus as Rodney and Teyla? Ronon and Weir? Any pairing would have worked.

Nope, they had nefarious plans for having John/Elizabeth kiss without truly making them kiss. They knew. They just didn't acknowledge, at least in my opinion.
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                              They were playing with us, totally. You don't have John/Elizabeth kiss--and bring attention to it at the end of the episode--without having a reason to do it. They knew what the shipper fans would do, even if it was 'possessed by spirits'. There's still a motive there, because it could have been anyone. You could have done TLG with anyone--could you imagine Thalen and Phoebus as Rodney and Teyla? Ronon and Weir? Any pairing would have worked.

Nope, they had nefarious plans for having John/Elizabeth kiss without truly making them kiss. They knew. They just didn't acknowledge, at least in my opinion.
                              I completely concur.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                *bops in quickly, panting*

Hey guys. And girls. Sparky family!

I bring chapter 2 of Everybody's Fine.

Gotta go, still will try to post more over the weekend.

I'm determined to finish this one for once!

*sadly runs out*
                                Sweet. But I just have to ask, if John is not wearing the jacket, the hat(which he would never wear indoors anyway), the tie or the navy pants, what part of the USAF uniform is he wearing? Just the shirt? Because that's not allowed. It's all or nothing. Examples here: http://www.afpc.randolph.af.mil/dress/uniforms.asp The Air Force doesn't allow any leeway with this.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X