Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
      Oh John...
      Spoiler:

Get a grip
      Eyes up here, Sheppard. *smirks*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! So much for this being a Lazy Sunday, I've had four pages to catch up on this morning! You've all been busy!

*looks at mandogater's list of awards for Elizabeth* Damn, that's a lot of medals.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        I've been wondering - would that be like a potato, or perhaps kumara, soup?
        I figured tuttleroot was kind of like carrot or parsnip, but I suppose it could be like a potato.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        S.A.R.A.H. - the smart house in Eureka - is also on twitter.
        So is SERGE, the butler robot from Caprica.

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
        Trick for Sparky Fanfics Addicted and Firefox Users:

I just found a way to download full fics for reading on my pc or the ebook reader I'm going to purchase in a month or two (Kindle3 or Bebook One? That's still to decide!).

- Install extension GreaseMonkey - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748/
        - Install this script for Fanfiction.net - http://greasefire.userscripts.org/scripts/show/33325
        - Load first chapter of favourite fic: you will notice there are new links on right top of page:

http://a.imageshack.us/img823/3194/appuntiwindows1.jpg

Click on Story (if it's a multichapter story, wait for the link to become "story(re)").
        Click on Headers to get the Chapters names on the story page.
        Click on Text to see only the story text.

Now you can save all in one html page on you pc or export to PDF or convert it with Calibre in multiple formats!

Hope this can be useful to you all!
        ZOMG. *snerches instructions*

That will be incredibly helpful!

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
        LOL, Joe F. is having fun in Ireland (per his tweet):
        Spoiler:

"At Druid Glen Golf Club. Hard to play golf and hold pints. Something must give. God Bless Ireland "
        *cracks up* God bless Joe Flanigan! *raises a pint*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I also saw that Rachel saw Torri: http://twitter.com/rachel_luttrell May I say OT that Rachel sounds so lovely and her devotion to family really impresses me?
        You may, indeed. And I wholeheartedly agree. She brought so much of that devotion to her portrayal of Teyla as a mother.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Yes!!! Only 5 pages left
        we're getting soooooooooo close to the 100.000 post count
        *runs to chill alcohol-free cocktail*
        5 pages and 101 posts to go!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The lists are showing up great and I copied them to a stickie so we will have all the information in one place. Keep 'em coming.

Was it ever stated that the civilians work for the military? They might work for the IOA. I was under the impression that the military aspect of the expedition was just for security. I always thought of it as similar to the situation when the military of various countries goes on UN missions. The UN is in charge overall and the militaries are just there for various tasks like delivering food or protecting people. I'm fuzzy on the details of how it was structured in SGA.

So is Brandy Ledford. I know everyone wants to know what she's up to.
          No, it was never stated that they do. It was never really talked about at all. McKay worked for the air force when he consulted for the SGC, the same with Weir. But there's no info, as fas as I'm aware, of who people really worked for once they went to Atlantis. The UN was never mentioned, but I assume the operation would be run similar to that. Although not every member of the UN had members on the expedition, so presumably they didn't all know about Atlantis or the Stargate Programme.

I don't think there was ever an official reason, but I think it was a decision by TPTB and not Jessica Steen.
          That was my understanding too.

And she almost licks her lips there in the beginning but manages to restrain herself. Unlike John, who just can't help himself.
          There's one scene where they walk up to the monitor and lick their lips practically in unison too.

And LOL at the tweets
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            There's one scene where they walk up to the monitor and lick their lips practically in unison too.
            There is?!? What ep, what ep??? *eager puppy look*

In twitter news: I put our link on my fb and on the sgarising home page. Hopefully that'll give us some more followers.

Sig by me

Comment

Ok, I'm an idiot! The Greasemonkey script for ff.net: not working
              I thought I had it installed, but from the moment I navigate away or go to another tab, it doesn't work anymore. *headdesk*
              Anyone want to help me out with this??

Sig by me

Comment

There is?!? What ep, what ep??? *eager puppy look*
                This might be Misbegotten, here is an animated gif I made in July 2006. Beware, it's huge! *lol*

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'm an idiot! The Greasemonkey script for ff.net: not working
                  I thought I had it installed, but from the moment I navigate away or go to another tab, it doesn't work anymore. *headdesk*
                  Anyone want to help me out with this??
                  Uh, I only installed but I'm watching Legend of the seeker so I didn't stop to look for fic
                  Can't help, sorry.

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post
                  This might be Misbegotten, here is an animated gif I made in July 2006. Beware, it's huge! *lol*

Spoiler:
                  *dies* indeed

Comment

Spoiler:
                    That's awesome
                    But indeed very huge
                    And yes: *diez*

Sig by me

Comment

I just got a big package of very professional looking business cards. OMG! They are beautiful and I can't wait to get to Chicago. Thanks Kris!
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Uh, I only installed but I'm watching Legend of the seeker...
                        Legend of the Seeker YAY!!!
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I just got a big package of very professional looking business cards. OMG! They are beautiful and I can't wait to get to Chicago. Thanks Kris!
                          Yay!! Glad they arrived safely
                          I can't wait to know the reaction of the actors to them

Sig by me

Comment

http://pics.livejournal.com/ankareeda/pic/0003fzf6
                            *melts into a puddle of happy goo*

I know! Don't those cards look awesome?
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Legend of the Seeker YAY!!!
                              Uh huh, I just started season 2 and I can't stop watching. But I have to because I have to cook dinner ¬¬

To not get OT, while watching, I'm imagining I can imagine John dreaming with Elizabeth in a leather outfit

Comment

To not get OT, while watching, I'm imagining I can imagine John dreaming with Elizabeth in a leather outfit
                                Elizabeth as a Mordsith?

Kinky
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X