Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    S.A.R.A.H. - the smart house in Eureka - is also on twitter.
    Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Sorry. I was just doing a list....by the way, Gorillaz is also on twitter. I know this one was easy.lol
    *plugs fingers in ears, closes eyes and starts mumbling the mantra:
    "I will not join twitter, I will not join twitter, I will not join twitter."*

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
    *headdesk*
    I think I'm gonna tweet ...
    *surrenders*
    No!!!!!!!!! Don't give in!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      And here was I thinking it was an Off Topic Pairing. No wonder it didn't make any sense
      Off Topic Pairing

That would be when I'm discussing Kate/Teyla in the Sparky-thread. YES!! I'm gonna keep that. Thanks gateraid!!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And given that my previous two posts were not particularly sparky...

Spoiler:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]27120[/ATTACH]

If you keep staring at it, it's not going to go down

I know, I know. I know I should look away, but some things you just have to stand back and admire

Sorry nephtys, again
        Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          *plugs fingers in ears, closes eyes and starts mumbling the mantra:
          "I will not join twitter, I will not join twitter, I will not join twitter."*
          I will stop now because I want to cry.lol
          Actors of Lost, LOTR, football, rock band.....twitter is evil.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

No!!!!!!!!! Don't give in!!!!!
            Too late ... also Scott Bakula and Jolene Blalock are there ... couldn't resist

Comment

We have to stay strong. No Joe, I won't join twitter for you. Hugh Kackman, don't tempt me.....ahhhh.lol
              sigpic

Comment

Scott Bakula??? *whimpers*

Sig by me

Comment

Oh my.......Temper Trap is on twitter. I'm definitively in love with twitter. This band is one of my new obsession.

I should say something in link with this thread.lol
                  sigpic

Comment

I really should go to bed

Spoiler:

We were just wondering Cowen, you have this giant underground cave, and you speak in a foreign accent...you don't by chance happen to work for a guy who wears a bat-like costume, do you?

:cowen: That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard

But not the stupidest. And that wasn't a no

:cowen: I can't believe Kolya actually got outwitted by you two

Spoiler:

Hey little guys, have you got your eye on anyone?

:mouse #1: Actually, yes. Why do you think we are in this dish? Now stop looking at us, it's creepy

Spoiler:

Dr Elizabeth Weir: proving that having a great rack and being taken seriously are not mutually exclusive

Spoiler:

:caldwell: Just so you know, your discretionary authority pretty much ends at that hatch

And just so you know, my pwning you is pretty much irrespective of location. You are taking them on the mission

Caldwell: Hrmpht. General O'Neill never looks at me like that when he sends me on a mission
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning thread! I just woke up from a 15h beauty sleep
                      Now I'm hungry
                      *reads thread*

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        Does everybody like how the lists are showing up. I'll try the rest this evening. I know Woolsey is IOA but i copied and pasted his name from the Pre-Atlantis part of my list.
                        The lists are showing up great and I copied them to a stickie so we will have all the information in one place. Keep 'em coming.

Oohhh. So there's no official word on it then? *scratches head* Torri is Candian, but plays an American, although David plays a Canadian. And Amanda is British, but plays an American. That clears things up

I'd go back to the SG1 days. Except for the scientists (brilliance in that area would be international and they'd probably be snatched up by their own nations military once they proved their excellence), my guess (and that's all it is) would be that any other civilian would be 'attached' to the USAF in much the same way as McKay was when he consulted at the SGC. Although that theory may not be that valid - the few times on SG1 that they actually did decide to evacuate to the Alpha Site, they took civilians (the best and the brightest from all fields). And in Red Sky, when Carter accidentally doomed some villagers, they had a non-military scientist involved (was it Dr McClary, with his super heavy McClarium?)

Sounds interesting, but I barely even check my facebook account. Which I only got because someone wanted me to check out theirs.

Okay, I have to go to bed soon
                        Was it ever stated that the civilians work for the military? They might work for the IOA. I was under the impression that the military aspect of the expedition was just for security. I always thought of it as similar to the situation when the military of various countries goes on UN missions. The UN is in charge overall and the militaries are just there for various tasks like delivering food or protecting people. I'm fuzzy on the details of how it was structured in SGA.

So is Brandy Ledford. I know everyone wants to know what she's up to.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rachel has a Twitter too? *headdesk*
                          I really don't want to join!!

Yep. Joe, David, Rainbow, Jewel, Rachel, RDA, Amanda......I won't join twitter too.lol

List
                          I just don't get it why you don't want to join twitter. Is not that bad.
                          Where have you been all my life?
                          Ogling woman out in the streets?

But not too naughty. The gods can see you (and by gods, read mods)
                          Just a little

Sounds interesting, but I barely even check my facebook account. Which I only got because someone wanted me to check out theirs.
                          I still don't get it. I check my facebook once in a blue moon, and I tweet pretty much every day/hour

Like me. I spent 10 minutes on it and I deactivated my account.
                          This is so not an excuse.
                          Twitter is good. Short. How much time you can waste if you only have 140 characters to write?

And given that my previous two posts were not particularly sparky...

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]27120[/ATTACH]

If you keep staring at it, it's not going to go down

I know, I know. I know I should look away, but some things you just have to stand back and admire

Sorry nephtys, again
                          LMAO.

I will stop now because I want to cry.lol
                          Actors of Lost, LOTR, football, rock band.....twitter is evil.
                          *pokes* Make a twitter!!!!
                          I'm already following you and you are following me back ♥

We have to stay strong. No Joe, I won't join twitter for you. Hugh Kackman, don't tempt me.....ahhhh.lol
                          Again, where is the evil in tweet?

I really should go to bed

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]27124[/ATTACH]

We were just wondering Cowen, you have this giant underground cave, and you speak in a foreign accent...you don't by chance happen to work for a guy who wears a bat-like costume, do you?

:cowen: That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard

But not the stupidest. And that wasn't a no

:cowen: I can't believe Kolya actually got outwitted by you two

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]27122[/ATTACH]

Hey little guys, have you got your eye on anyone?

:mouse #1: Actually, yes. Why do you think we are in this dish? Now stop looking at us, it's creepy

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]27121[/ATTACH]

Dr Elizabeth Weir: proving that having a great rack and being taken seriously are not mutually exclusive

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]27125[/ATTACH]

:caldwell: Just so you know, your discretionary authority pretty much ends at that hatch

And just so you know, my pwning you is pretty much irrespective of location. You are taking them on the mission

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27123[/ATTACH]

Caldwell: Hrmpht. General O'Neill never looks at me like that when he sends me on a mission
                          ROLF. THE TWO LAST ONES ARE AWESOME.
                          Dr Elizabeth Weir: proving that having a great rack and being taken seriously are not mutually exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
                            I just don't get it why you don't want to join twitter. Is not that bad.
                            Well, I'm on Facebook, MySpace, LJ, this lovely thread, I get somewhere between 100 to 200 emails a day, I'm on an insanely active Star Trek RPG, I have to manage three websites and am working on two more, I have a fulltime job where I do a lot of extra time, I go to nightschool and I'm on the board of the Belgian Star Trek fanclub. I don't have time to get onto Twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Well, I'm on Facebook, MySpace, LJ, this lovely thread, I get somewhere between 100 to 200 emails a day, I'm on an insanely active Star Trek RPG, I have to manage three websites and am working on two more, I have a fulltime job where I do a lot of extra time, I go to nightschool and I'm on the board of the Belgian Star Trek fanclub. I don't have time to get onto Twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              You sound like me two years ago
                              140 characters how many time will you loose with it? *pokes*
                              jk, you do have a busy life. I understand.

Comment

gateraid caps are made of win!

And, I have twitter just so I can follow others. I don't tweet.

LOL, if Elizabeth & John "tweeted".....
                                Spoiler:
                                Liz = Just "cleaned out" that storage closet in hall outside my office. INVIGORATING!
                                John = With dedication and the right angle, it's amazing what you can cram into a closet.
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X