Right now on sgarising.com: "We have 37 guests online"
    *falls over*

Sig by me

Comment

Welcome here mandogater!!!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      *falls over*
      Did you say there is a chat or something like this?
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
        And apparently, we can have animated sigs
        You need to hurry up and reach 2000 posts so you can have an animated avatar. I love the flashing Sparky.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Thanks for the warm welcome!
        As for my Atlantis Military achievement list, I have it set up as what they did before actually appearing in an episode, than I go season by season and add everything up at the end. It's about a 30 page word document. Would you like me to post it character by character or season by season. I could even explain why I awarded each medal to see if anybody with more experience with the military than just being a huge history buff like myself correct any mistakes I made. I even have the IOA and nations that signed the Antarctica Treaty that I could find medals for awarding them to Sheppard and the others, so our international friends may need to correct me.
        I would definitely say character by character. We will add it to the S6 info on the comm and on SGARising when appropriate. This is an awesome addition to our virtual season.

*falls over*
        Amazing. We are on the way my friends. Now we have to get cracking on the writing. *squees*
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          My OT3 is John/Elizabeth/Atlantis.
          That ain't weird, if you consider Atlantis to be a sentient being. It has its quirks.

My OT3 is Sparky+1= Kate/John/Elizabeth

There are some wicked fics out there, i.e. by Havocthecat who does an amazing job with all characters.

@ Mandogater - you make lists you! That is so awesome. I counted screentime and words once.

Any chance Kate H. is elligible for a medal or something alike?
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning Sparkles!

That sounds positively naughty. I love it!
            Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            I think that sounds like a great idea too lol
            *pokes Gateraid*

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
            Thanks, that would be very kind of you!
            or
            and
            or

Yay!!! And it's an awesome one at that

Can't we use that as a slogan somewhere??
            Yes, we can!

Completely OT:

Spoiler:
            I just got tickets for Gorillaz in November!!!!!!!!!!!! *does a silly little happy dance*
            Isn't it November already??
            OT:
            Spoiler:
            AWESOME!!! I'm just waiting for the 5th so I can buy my SWU festival tickets!
            Dave Matthews, Regina Spektor and KINGS OF LEON!!!
            Who is excited?

*falls over*
            Whoa! Awesome! You should probably make a twitter for SGA Rising. It would keep all those people updated, lol!
            Last edited by cuttingonions; 31 July 2010, 12:21 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              You need to hurry up and reach 2000 posts so you can have an animated avatar. I love the flashing Sparky.
              I'm trying!!! Lol! But at this pace it will take soooooooooo long!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              That ain't weird, if you consider Atlantis to be a sentient being. It has its quirks.

My OT3 is Sparky+1= Kate/John/Elizabeth
              That's HOT

Comment

or
                and
                or
                Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to create another banner*

Comment

You're very welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Did you say there is a chat or something like this?
                    For now the chat is writers only. Sorry.
                    Maybe I'll get a secondary chat on there that's public, but the problem is that we can't moderate it 24/7.

OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    AWESOME!!! I'm just waiting for the 5th so I can buy my SWU festival tickets!
                    Dave Matthews, Regina Spektor and KINGS OF LEON!!!
                    Who is excited?
                    OT:

Spoiler:
                    Ooh, that sounds like fun too!!!

Whoa! Awesome! You should probably make a twitter for SGA Rising. It would keep all those people updated, lol!
                    *coughs* Well, euhm.... SK, you want to do the honors of the announcement?

Can't wait to see it

Sig by me

Comment

Personally, I'm twittering with excitement. I can't wait until SGARising is fully functional and available for all.

And today I'm planning to work on that bug story we talked about. Bits of dialogue keep jumping into my head sending me running to the computer. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

And today I'm planning to work on that bug story we talked about. Bits of dialogue keep jumping into my head sending me running to the computer. LOL
                        Yay!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to read that

Sig by me

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

And I have an announcement to make: Atlantis Rising has joined the Twitter Nation! You can find us at: http://twitter.com/SGA_Rising

It's set up primarily as an additional way to get notifications when the site is updated, so it's probably not going to be too very active just yet. At least, not until we start posting episodes. So if you're on Twitter, go ahead and follow us!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Thanks for the warm welcome!
                          As for my Atlantis Military achievement list, I have it set up as what they did before actually appearing in an episode, than I go season by season and add everything up at the end. It's about a 30 page word document. Would you like me to post it character by character or season by season. I could even explain why I awarded each medal to see if anybody with more experience with the military than just being a huge history buff like myself correct any mistakes I made. I even have the IOA and nations that signed the Antarctica Treaty that I could find medals for awarding them to Sheppard and the others, so our international friends may need to correct me.
                          I agree with the others; let's do it by character so it's easier to keep track of.

Personally, I'm twittering with excitement. I can't wait until SGARising is fully functional and available for all.

Yeehaw! Bring on the bugs! HAHAHAHAH!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You know... I'm running out of excuses not to join Twitter *headdesk*

Sig by me

Comment

So am I...
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So am I...
                                Not me. But now we don't want poor Joe to be overwhelmed with tweets from people who have nothing interesting to say. Oh wait, that's not you guys. Didn't he say he wanted to be kept up to date on SGARising? So, when things calm down, I'm sure he would welcome an update. Just sayin'.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X