• Show
Clear All

I feel like doing song related motivators. *goes to find a suitable cap*
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
      And this is all for SR - don't panic!!! *hugs*

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      It's okay to feel needy, that's why you have us!

OMG that smiley is back from anti days. AAAAWWWWW.

Here's your motivator!!

Awww, you guys are the best. How could I remain unmotivated after those?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*sneaks in and hopes no one noticed her absence again*

I was looking for a good cap for an Elizabeth icon for the theme hope and this cap jumped out at me...won't work for the icon but is just too adorable not to share...
        Spoiler:
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
          *sneaks in and hopes no one noticed her absence again*

I was looking for a good cap for an Elizabeth icon for the theme hope and this cap jumped out at me...won't work for the icon but is just too adorable not to share...
          Stop sneaking in and out and stay around for awhile. We miss you around here. That cap needs a motivator.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Stop sneaking in and out and stay around for awhile. We miss you around here. That cap needs a motivator.
            *hangs head* I know...I keep popping in and out...BUT school starts next week which will HOPEFULLY translate into more time for staying to play. and I miss you guys too!

a motivator? i'm not sure I can make that happen...but I'm sure someone around here can...*nudges other sparkies*
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Since I am editing fic, how about this (someone else make it): I'll be your puppy.

Comment

*hangs head* I know...I keep popping in and out...BUT school starts next week which will HOPEFULLY translate into more time for staying to play. and I miss you guys too!

a motivator? i'm not sure I can make that happen...but I'm sure someone around here can...*nudges other sparkies*
                Here 'ya go. Easy peasy.

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Since I am editing fic, how about this (someone else make it): I'll be your puppy.
                  You'll be our puppy? Does that mean you will chew up our shoes and pee on the thread?
                  sigpic

Comment

perfect! now...how'd you do that? lol

You'll be our puppy? Does that mean you will chew up our shoes and pee on the thread?
                    ROFLOL
                    sigpic

Comment

.... and my coffee ended up on my computer screen. For that I just might pee on the thread.

You guys, The Boss has so many Sparky songs. How about this one? Thanks to cuttingonions who pointed me in this direction:

Spoiler:

That song i practically screaming for a Sparky video.

Comment

perfect! now...how'd you do that? lol

ROFLOL
                        Just go here: http://bighugelabs.com/motivator.php. It's pretty simple. You need a pic you can upload and then you pick the set up. I got the quote by googling. LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Just go here: http://bighugelabs.com/motivator.php. It's pretty simple. You need a pic you can upload and then you pick the set up. I got the quote by googling. LOL
                          cool! thanks!
                          sigpic

Comment

That's not a puppy face but I will search for the right picture, if you want a Puppy Motivator

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                              That's not a puppy face but I will search for the right picture, if you want a Puppy Motivator
                              But! I protest It is a puppy face - an adorable puppy pout. Just kidding - I'll gladly take any motivator you're willing to make I love them

Comment

*pokepokepoke* Is everyone asleep?

Comment

Working...
                                X