Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Not me. But now we don't want poor Joe to be overwhelmed with tweets from people who have nothing interesting to say. Oh wait, that's not you guys. Didn't he say he wanted to be kept up to date on SGARising? So, when things calm down, I'm sure he would welcome an update. Just sayin'.
    Heh. No, we don't want him overwhelmed... Goodness, 2,526 followers so far! Well, I sure called breaking the 2,500 mark yesterday.

Of course, I'm still learning about all this Twitterness, so we certainly won't be drowning him in tweets.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      For now the chat is writers only. Sorry.
      Maybe I'll get a secondary chat on there that's public, but the problem is that we can't moderate it 24/7.
      Ok.

Do you want to laugh? I will be OT.
      Spoiler:
      You all know I had a little 'fight' with a lizard yesterday. I succeed to put Godzilla outside this morning. I thought I was in peace. WRONG!!! I have to admit I don't like animals. I don't hate them, it's just that I don't like the company. I'm not used to it. So I was in my garden. I put the lizard outside and 10minutes later I saw a dog in my garden just next to me. I have to say, I was a little scared at the beginning because I didn't know if he was aggressive. I saw the dog was tired so I spent 20 minutes with him and gave him water. Hopefully, the man who has this dog was not very far. He was looking after him. Now I start to think I attract animals. Maybe tonight, I will have a cow or a horse in the garden.lol
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Ok.

Spoiler:
        You all know I had a little 'fight' with a lizard yesterday. I succeed to put Godzilla outside this morning. I thought I was in peace. WRONG!!! I have to admit I don't like animals. I don't hate them, it's just that I don't like the company. I'm not used to it. So I was in my garden. I put the lizard outside and 10minutes later I saw a dog in my garden just next to me. I have to say, I was a little scared at the beginning because I didn't know if he was aggressive. I saw the dog was tired so I spent 20 minutes with him and gave him water. Hopefully, the man who has this dog was not very far. He was looking after him. Now I start to think I attract animals. Maybe tonight, I will have a cow or a horse in the garden.lol
        Hmm, maybe the animals think you're Dr. Doolittle?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Hmm, maybe the animals think you're Dr. Doolittle?
          I hope not.lol But it's like the cats and dogs of my friends. Always next to me. My friends always laugh because they know my passion for animals.lol
          sigpic

Comment

I hope not.lol But it's like the cats and dogs of my friends. Always next to me. My friends always laugh because they know my passion for animals.lol
            LOL, if you change your mind I just have 3 kitten searching for adoption
            http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=df47050f20

Comment

Yep, Dr. Doolittle! LOL!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
              Awww, kitties! *cyber-pets the kitties*

Comment

Hmm....no thanks.lol

Yep, Dr. Doolittle! LOL!
                LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Ok.

Spoiler:
                  I thought you were about to tell us that the dog killed the lizard. LOL It wouldn't have surprised me. If you get a cow, you can at least have fresh milk.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

awwwwwwwww, they're CUTE!!!
                    I'd adopt one if I could!

Sig by me

Comment

Hey my Sparky shippers I know you have learned the JF in on twitter http://twitter.com/JoeFlanigan but he wants to beat DH

I figured we could help him

Here is my twitter I am very boring to follow http://twitter.com/poundpuppy29
                      Last edited by poundpuppy29; 31 July 2010, 10:32 AM.
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        You know... I'm running out of excuses not to join Twitter *headdesk*
                        So am I...
                        You two should join twitterland! Is fun trying to keep a conversation with 140 characters. My conversation end up being sexual mostly of the time. I wonder why

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Not me. But now we don't want poor Joe to be overwhelmed with tweets from people who have nothing interesting to say. Oh wait, that's not you guys. Didn't he say he wanted to be kept up to date on SGARising? So, when things calm down, I'm sure he would welcome an update. Just sayin'.
                        I'm sure you could give us at least some sneak peeks from that fanfiction

For those who have, my account is @cuttingonions (lol, rly?!) and I tweet a lot some days and not so much in some others. I want follow more Sparkies, I only follow pointone (hihoplastic@lj), torrealis and tenacious_err.

You should all get a twitter account! *pouts*

Comment

I'm thinking about it - I just need an appropriate nickname and considering my friend said that there's only a limited amount of characters, Heightmeyer's Lemming might be too long.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I'm thinking about it - I just need an appropriate nickname and considering my friend said that there's only a limited amount of characters, Heightmeyer's Lemming might be too long.
                            I tested and it is indeed too long

And your sig makes me want to watch LOTS...

Is Erika Weir/@poundpuppy29 anyone from here?

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
                              You two should join twitterland! Is fun trying to keep a conversation with 140 characters. My conversation end up being sexual mostly of the time. I wonder why

I'm sure you could give us at least some sneak peeks from that fanfiction

For those who have, my account is @cuttingonions (lol, rly?!) and I tweet a lot some days and not so much in some others. I want follow more Sparkies, I only follow pointone (hihoplastic@lj), torrealis and tenacious_err.

You should all get a twitter account! *pouts*
                              I can do better than that. It's not beta'd so beware of errors.

Spoiler:
                              Fly Away Home

It wasn't so much the window shattering scream as the direction from which it was coming that sent a cold chill up John Sheppard's spine. He stopped in his tracks for a second before taking the rest of the control room steps two at a time. Blowing past Chuck, who sat frozen at his console with a startled expression on his face, John threw himself through the door to Elizabeth's office looking in all directions for the cause of the alarm.

Elizabeth stood on her desk chair which was threatening to roll away and dislodge her at any moment. She had stopped screaming and was now pointing at the side of her desk, mouth opening and closing like a fish.

“Elizabeth?” John tore his eyes from her face and followed the direction of her pointing finger. Not seeing anything unusual, he took a step closer and repeated her name.

“Bug,” she managed to force out. “It was on my arm and then...” Flapping her hands in alarm, Elizabeth managed to direct his attention to the small creature which was now crawling across her desk in an attempt to flee the scene.

John winced in sympathy and bent from the waist to peer at the assailant. It was about the size of a dime and had flattened itself out until it's five rather hairy legs looked like the points of a star. What John could make out of its tiny body appeared to be scaly and mottled brown.

John grabbed a small bowl off the desk and scooped the creature into it where it immediately curled into a ball and lay trembling in the bottom.

“I cannot believe I came in here and found you screaming like a girl, Elizabeth.”

“I am a girl, John, in case you haven't noticed.”

“Oh, I noticed. In fact...”

“Who's that screaming? What's going on? I could hear you all the way down the hall,” Rodney poked his head in the door and surveyed the room looking for the cause of the disturbance.

John set the dish down on the desk and reached out a hand to help Elizabeth step off her office chair and back onto the floor with as much dignity as possible. Rodney, meanwhile, had walked over and was peering into the little bowl.

“Oh, yeah,” he said quietly, “we get these down in my lab. They're cute little buggers.”

“Cute!” Elizabeth exclaimed, taking a step back and refusing to look at the creature. “Your cute little friend attacked me.”

John smirked and leaned closer to peer at the tightly wound insect while Rodney poked at the bowl trying to get it to unroll itself.

“I hardly think it attacked you, Elizabeth,” Rodney said. “The ones in the lab sit on top of the cabinets and sometimes fly down at us. They're lucky if we don't step on them but I really don't think they intend any harm.” He gave the bowl a shake for good measure.

“I think it just startled you,” John assured Elizabeth who had taken a step closer and was trying to see over his shoulder.

“Nevertheless, can we get it out of my office please?” she begged.

John took the bowl out of Rodney's hands and took another close look at the bug. It had unrolled a bit and was now flexing its tiny wings. Thinking it was beginning to look way too much like an Iratus bug for him, John handed the container off to Chuck who had appeared in the doorway.

“Get rid of that please, Sergeant,” John ordered.

Holding the dish at arm's length, Chuck nodded to his commanding officer, said “yes Sir” and headed out the door leading to the balcony.

Emboldened now that she was safe, Elizabeth called out, “Well, don't kill it! Chuck! Chuck!”

Slowing his rapid egress, Chuck stopped and turned toward her voice. “Then what should I do with it, Ma'am?” he asked.

John and Rodney rolled their eyes at each other behind Elizabeth's back.

“Just release it, please. Thank you Chuck.”

The Sergeant continued on his way and Elizabeth glanced at her companions just in time to glare at them and effectively wipe the smirks off their faces.

“Well, you said it was harmless,” she argued.

“Hey, you're the one who set off the alarms screaming,” Rodney teased.

“Elizabeth, you faced down the Genii and stood up to a Wraith queen. The last thing I would have expected you to be scared of is a tiny insect.”

“The Wraith queen didn't startle or attack me. Her I could have a conversation with. Sort of.”

“But this little guy can't suck the life out of you.”

“How do you know?”

“You weren't a bit afraid of me when I was all buggified and I...almost killed you.”

“You didn't almost kill me, John and don't ever let me hear you say that again. Besides, I knew that was you. That tiny beast isn't anyone I know.”

Rodney piped in. “How do you know that? I mean have you counted heads lately. It could be one of the Marines or...hey, I haven't seen Zelenka today. Do you think...?”

“Rodney!”

“McKay!” John and Elizabeth spoke at the same time causing Rodney to put both hands over his ears and back away.

“Okay okay, I get your point. No more bug talk. Now do you think I could get a moment of your time to talk about something important like preventing a tear in the space time continuum that might destroy all life as we know it or do you have more insects we need to relocate?”

“Rodney what have you done now? And why didn't you tell me that when you first came in?”

“Because it was too much fun watching you being all damsel in distress and Sheppard here trying to play the hero and save you from the scary monster.”

“McKay!”

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              What about Kate's Lemming?
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                Hey my Sparky shippers I know you have learned the JF in on twitter http://twitter.com/JoeFlanigan but he wants to beat DH

I figured we could help him

Here is my twitter I am very boring to follow http://twitter.com/poundpuppy29
                                Lol, fail! poundpuppy29 is you! *follow*

Comment

Working...
                                X