No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooh, Kolya just entered the city... And Elizabeth and Rodney just walked into them...

Sig by me

Comment

Ok, so in the Dutch subtitles John uses the formal form of you on the com to talk to Carson, Ford and Teyla. Why would he use the formal you to talk to them? *iz confused*
      I'm just glad they didn't let him use that for Liz... yet

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Ok, so in the Dutch subtitles John uses the formal form of you on the com to talk to Carson, Ford and Teyla. Why would he use the formal you to talk to them? *iz confused*
        I'm just glad they didn't let him use that for Liz... yet
        Don't get your hopes up. But even if he does, he will use that special tone of voice.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

You can just see how proud Elizabeth is when she talks about John to Kolya;

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Don't get your hopes up. But even if he does, he will use that special tone of voice.
            I usually try to ignore the Dutch subtitles (they're usually bad or stupid) or use the formal you when it's totally not necessary *eyeroll*

Oops, John just pissed of Kolya... he won't be happy with that!!

Sig by me

Comment

"Say goodbye to Dr. Weir"
              And Shep gets desperate!!!!!
              Now that's Sparky proof!!!!!
              No way I would ever get that desperate when my boss or one of my colleagues was threatened.

Have to wait for the conclusion until monday... of course I could always pop in a DVD

Sig by me

Comment

Ah "Storm"...excellent episode. French channel will do a rerun of SGA in September. And the channel will put SGU before or after it.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I got heavily distracted by Kris' report from Shore Leave. Especially the pics. damn - have I mentioned already I would love if we could get a con with both Torri and Joe?
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    I got heavily distracted by Kris' report from Shore Leave. Especially the pics. damn - have I mentioned already I would love if we could get a con with both Torri and Joe?
                    I don't think so (not since I'm here anyway). But I guess this is kind of implicit in everyone's mind (around here at least)

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      OMG, a con with BOTH Joe and Torri *diez*
                      I'd go there, no matter how far it is, no matter how much it costs and no matter what!!
                      Maybe after we release the full 6th season we can find sponsors and organize a con ourselves
                      Oh and yay! I'm glad you're reading my report

Sig by me

Comment

Good morning Sparkies! Greetings from Comic-Con! Just got done with the SGU panel and am now in the Caprica panel. (thank goodness for free wifi)

Anyway, the major spoiler re: the crossover:
                        Spoiler:
                        it's Woolsey & McKay.

In Sparky news, I came up with the final scene of my AR episode "What Dreams May Come" while on the train ride down. And yes it's on The Balcony; kind of a callback to the "wouldn't be the same without you" scene.

Interesting stuff coming out of Caprica:
                        Spoiler:
                        there's going to be multiple Zoes running around (she's the one who died and got her personality downloaded into the Cylon prototype). I'll be keeping an eye on how they handle this with an eye to WDMC.

May have more later; until then, keep the Sparky home fires burning!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG, a con with BOTH Joe and Torri *diez*
                          I'd go there, no matter how far it is, no matter how much it costs and no matter what!!
                          Maybe after we release the full 6th season we can find sponsors and organize a con ourselves
                          Oh and yay! I'm glad you're reading my report
                          Now that is something I would help with. I'm sure Torri would come but I'm not sure we could afford Joe.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Good morning Sparkies! Greetings from Comic-Con! Just got done with the SGU panel and am now in the Caprica panel. (thank goodness for free wifi)

Spoiler:
                            it's Woolsey & McKay.

In Sparky news, I came up with the final scene of my AR episode "What Dreams May Come" while on the train ride down. And yes it's on The Balcony; kind of a callback to the "wouldn't be the same without you" scene.

Spoiler:
                            there's going to be multiple Zoes running around (she's the one who died and got her personality downloaded into the Cylon prototype). I'll be keeping an eye on how they handle this with an eye to WDMC.

Not surprised on the SGU spoiler. Not surprised at all.
                            Spoiler:
                            And strangely relieved it's not Joe. Though I never thought for a minute it was.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              it's Woolsey & McKay.

Spoiler:

*iz still jealous*

About the crossover: Really??
                              Spoiler:
                              I was hoping it would have been McKay and Zelenka. I love their chemistry and WTF could Woolsey do on Destiny? Are they in dire need of a lawyer??

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Now that is something I would help with. I'm sure Torri would come but I'm not sure we could afford Joe.
                              Yeah, I fear for Joe too
                              But then again, they are always saying how much they miss each other, so if we tell Joe Torri will be there, maybe he'll lower the price

Sig by me

Comment

*iz still jealous*

About the crossover: Really??
                                Spoiler:
                                I was hoping it would have been McKay and Zelenka. I love their chemistry and WTF could Woolsey do on Destiny? Are they in dire need of a lawyer??

Yeah, I fear for Joe too
                                But then again, they are always saying how much they miss each other, so if we tell Joe Torri will be there, maybe he'll lower the price
                                Joe's a capitalist. We'd have to make it worth his while. I'm thinking we pick the right charity. One that would satisfy both of them. Maybe something involving kids like Make A Wish. I know that's a good one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X