Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Yeah, I thought that too. And she knew he knew and he knew she knew he knew and they were just fine with that. He's just so proud that she had that much faith in him he can't stop reminding her. I'm willing to bet he wasn't doing that with anyone else. Remember when Rodney mistakenly called him major and someone corrected him. Afterwards he said that was hard to get used to. It doesn't sound like John has been reminding him in every conversation. LOL
    Oh, you raise a very valid point... Elizabeth seemed playfully annoyed that he had mentioned it so many times and Rodney was like 'oh, yeah... I keep forgetting'.
    Need to watch the scene again... and again...
    I'm gonna sacrifice myself doing that right now

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    *headpalm* I still don't understand how I forget about this scene! It's so cute and flirty!
    Lol, it's cause you said it, that I re-watched it too
    And I'm still convinced they're playing footsie

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Yes! It's one of my favorite scenes, it shows how their dynamic and chemistry works - so naturally and effortlessly. Gosh, if this was some other show, they'd be smooching on regular basis by the end of second season and screens would be melting all over the world.
    *sighs* Yes... any other show
    Why are most of tptb/tptw blind to natural chemistry *headdesk*

I'm wondering if anyone has this photo in a higher resolution. Like a resolution that you can print on an A4/Letter format?

I'm working on my Sparky wall (don't ask, I'll post a pic once it's finished) and I want to include this photo...

Sig by me

Comment

OMG: WRITE IT!!!!!!!
      It's on my list.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

It's on my list.
        Ooooo, knowig you have a whole LIST is making me very happy! On the other note, I finally got my swficathon story right. The only thing I lack is a title.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Ooooo, knowig you have a whole LIST is making me very happy! On the other note, I finally got my swficathon story right. The only thing I lack is a title.
          Don't look at me. I'm terrible with titles. Usually, I start writing and a title just pops out at me. Brain Damage was easy and Boys of Summer and Fall just seemed to fit. If all else fails, I read song lyrics.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            Oh, you raise a very valid point... Elizabeth seemed playfully annoyed that he had mentioned it so many times and Rodney was like 'oh, yeah... I keep forgetting'.

*sighs* Yes... any other show
            Why are most of tptb/tptw blind to natural chemistry *headdesk*

I'm wondering if anyone has this photo in a higher resolution. Like a resolution that you can print on an A4/Letter format?
            http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...thekisstlg.jpg
            I'm working on my Sparky wall (don't ask, I'll post a pic once it's finished) and I want to include this photo...
            hehe I might have to go back and watch it too and I'm convinced as well! ....and yes I have a high res of that pic, just give me a second

edit- How this?

^click^ and don't forget to zoom in

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Okay, guys, I have a question for you all: we'll be watching First Strike for the next postathon, right? So we're kind of out of Good Ole 'Lantis eps to 'thon. Someone had a very good idea to choose what we watch next and watch eps per request. I'd like to suggest adding few S4 and S5 eps into that mix, since some of those are very good, John - centered, related to Sparky and such. What do you think? If we could come up with a list of S4 and S5 eps to watch, I'd put "Vegas" and "Millers Crossing" on it.

What do you say?

Comment

Okay, guys, I have a question for you all: we'll be watching First Strike for the next postathon, right? So we're kind of out of Good Ole 'Lantis eps to 'thon. Someone had a very good idea to choose what we watch next and watch eps per request. I'd like to suggest adding few S4 and S5 eps into that mix, since some of those are very good, John - centered, related to Sparky and such. What do you think? If we could come up with a list of S4 and S5 eps to watch, I'd put "Vegas" and "Millers Crossing" on it.

What do you say?
                It's a good idea. Can I add GITM, Remnants and of course Adrift, Lifeline and TMC?
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

What do you say?
                  Sounds good to me. I like all those suggestions and would add Outcast. I'm not sure how everyone feels about any others but I'm up for any and all of them.

Do we need to be concerned about being OT? I'm sure we could tie in Sparky somehow. Maybe talk about how we would rewrite each ep after viewing it. That would give us enough discussion for days.
                  sigpic

Comment

So, I just watched the Sparky beginning of 'Intruder' again and I think John knows.
                    By the way he looks after Elizabeth says: "Well obviously the people whose opinions matter the most thought otherwise." you can read in his eyes that he suddenly knows she's the one behind his promotion...
                    Or am I just seeing things?
                    You are absolutely correct.

snip
                    Footsie, maybe. All the eye-sex was probably better.

Titles are hard for me too.

Don't look at me. I'm terrible with titles. Usually, I start writing and a title just pops out at me. Brain Damage was easy and Boys of Summer and Fall just seemed to fit. If all else fails, I read song lyrics.
                    I do the same thing (e.g. Teenage Wasteland). The other tactic I use is some piece of dialogue that sums up the story and use that as the title.
                    "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Sounds good to me. I like all those suggestions and would add Outcast. I'm not sure how everyone feels about any others but I'm up for any and all of them.

Do we need to be concerned about being OT? I'm sure we could tie in Sparky somehow. Maybe talk about how we would rewrite each ep after viewing it. That would give us enough discussion for days.
                      oh, that is a great idea. I would love to discuss how different those eps would have been, if Elizabeth was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        hehe I might have to go back and watch it too and I'm convinced as well! ....and yes I have a high res of that pic, just give me a second

edit- How this?

^click^ and don't forget to zoom in
                        Thank you!! I think I can do something with that yes

What do you say?
                        Sounds good to me... if everyone has s4/s5 (which I think was the reason we weren't going to tackle them) this sounds like the best solution... and the shortest pain...

I agree with your suggestions and the suggestions Probie and SR made... Don't have any to add for now... maybe later.

Sig by me

Comment

Ok guys. I will humiliate myself now but it's not important.lol
                          Regularamanda asked me to draw Elizabeth and she gave me this picture.link
                          Like I said a lot of time, I'm not good to draw people. Yesterday, I tried but I could do it. So I didn't use the pic that she gave me (except for the emotion in it) and I tried to draw someone else who can be a sister or someone else. You will choose.
                          I sent my drawing to regularamanda and she advised me to post it because there is little Elizabeth in it. It's against my will.
                          Don't forget that it's not Elizabeth and plesae don't laugh.lol

Spoiler:

Now I will hide myself forever.....
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Okay, so far we have:

1. Adrift
                            2. Lifeline
                            3. Miller's Crossing
                            4. Outcast
                            5. Ghost in the machine
                            6. Remnants
                            7. Outsiders
                            8. Vegas

More?

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                              Footsie, maybe. All the eye-sex was probably better.
                              Ooh, that's very true. The eye!sex was in plain sight... the footsie not so much... but we can still easily imagine it

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                              Titles are hard for me too.
                              Ugh, don't start about titles... it's the reason some of my stories are still unpublished months after I originally wrote them
                              Stupid titles!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Ok guys. I will humiliate myself now but it's not important.lol
                                Regularamanda asked me to draw Elizabeth and she gave me this picture.link
                                Like I said a lot of time, I'm not good to draw people. Yesterday, I tried but I could do it. So I don't use the pic that she gave me (except for the emotion in it) and I tried to draw someone else who can be a sister or someone else. You will choose.
                                I sent my drawing to regularamanda and she advised me to post it because there is little Elizabeth in it. It's against my will.
                                Don't forget that it's not Elizabeth and plesae don't laugh.lol

Spoiler:

Now I will hide myself forever.....
                                No hiding. It's very good. The more you draw the better you will get.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X