No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Iz dead!

But... Richard Dean Anderson's autograph on The Hundred Days script - check!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Iz dead!

Awesome!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Iz dead!

Sweet!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Iz dead!

Super glad for you. I would love to meet him.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Iz dead!

Congrats!! Super jealous.
              sigpic
              [call me loser.]

Comment

He's a great guy, who takes his time which did result in really looooooong waiting lines. And he signs with his full name so he needs lots of space.

Comment

Challenge #103

Sorry for taking a week off! But I am back with a challenge! This time, instead of me assigning a mystery challenge, I found 2 online generators. They will give you your inspiration/challenge. Try to go with the first prompt you get, but if it is just not working for you, by all means click until you get something you like! Let me know what your prompt was when you send me your entry!

http://www.magatsu.net/art/index.php

http://www.wordgenerator.net/random-word-generator.php

entries due to me by noon your time Monday April 11th.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Iz dead!

Like SK said, sweet!!
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Finally saw GitM yesterday! So sad...

Can they please go rescue her now that they know she's Elizabeth??

Also now that I've reached the end of all the Sparky-ness (pretty sure from what y'all were telling me), is there any fanfics you can recommend? I'm in need. The longer, the better. The smuttier, the better. Haha.
                        sigpic
                        [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post

Also now that I've reached the end of all the Sparky-ness (pretty sure from what y'all were telling me), is there any fanfics you can recommend? I'm in need. The longer, the better. The smuttier, the better. Haha.
                          Have a look on Wraithbait - plenty of Sparky on there.
                          My Fanfiction - http://archiveofourown.org/works/sea...icted%5D=false

Comment

A good site for Sparky is Command Dynamics. It is totally related to them and has tons of great fics.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Or follow the link in Southern Red's signature and read our virtual season 6...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Or follow the link in Southern Red's signature and read our virtual season 6...
                                Although there's no smut...

Comment

Working...
                                X