No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
    Loved it! I'm working on a new sig because of it.
    Awesome!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Oh dear...
    Yep. Hence why I don't regret dropping the show.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So I finished the new sig for now... I'm not sure 100% if I like it, but I'm giving up for now. haha.

I also created a sort of Sparky wallpaper for my phone cause I was having fun in photoshop. Not really sure how it turned out, but I like it..

Wallpaper
      sigpic
      [call me loser.]

Comment

I also forgot to mention that I started reading Atlantis Rising! Finished Return to Pegasus, Part I and starting Part II. Loving it so far.
        sigpic
        [call me loser.]

Comment

Challenge #103 was a mystery generator.

slizzie1986
          prompt was "intensity"

JadedWraith
          prompt was "cool guns"

RodneyIsGodney
          prompt was "Cowboy Gear"

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #104

Last week everyone seemed excited about the generator prompt challenge. So let's do another one!

Here is a color generator. Spin the wheel and get 3 colors [with html code] to use in your art!
            http://www.colorsontheweb.com/colorwheel.asp

Here are three other generators you can use.

1. This one generates 8 random words.

2. This one does 3 random nouns.

3. This one will give you a random image you can use in your art, or to spark an idea.

Use any one of them, or all 4! If you don't like your choice, spin it again! There are no rules, just have fun and make art!

Slizzie1986 will be taking over the challenge for me for the next few weeks. Starting this challenge, please send your entries to her by noon your time, Monday April 18th. I'll be back in May!
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

So I finished the new sig for now... I'm not sure 100% if I like it, but I'm giving up for now. haha.

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a.../vegas_sig.png

I also created a sort of Sparky wallpaper for my phone cause I was having fun in photoshop. Not really sure how it turned out, but I like it..

Wallpaper
              Eeeeee! I love them, they're awesome!

I also forgot to mention that I started reading Atlantis Rising! Finished Return to Pegasus, Part I and starting Part II. Loving it so far.
              Now if only my muse would come back and help me finish the next episode I'm supposed to be working on... (ps: writer's block SUCKS)
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'd recommend my own post show fanfic too if you're interesed, but I ended up equally writers blocked before I got to the good parts. Plus I intended that to be more of an in depth exploration of John trying cope without Elizabeth.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Eeeeee! I love them, they're awesome!
                  Thank you!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Now if only my muse would come back and help me finish the next episode I'm supposed to be working on... (ps: writer's block SUCKS)
                  Yeah.. but seriously hats off to you! I wish I could write as incredibly as you guys manage to. I have never been a wordsmith, so I've always kind of been in awe of writers. So no matter if you've got writer's block now, look at all you've already accomplished! I'm jealous.
                  sigpic
                  [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                    I'd recommend my own post show fanfic too if you're interesed, but I ended up equally writers blocked before I got to the good parts. Plus I intended that to be more of an in depth exploration of John trying cope without Elizabeth.
                    Ahh!! *lends plot bunnies* Need..... More....
                    sigpic
                    [call me loser.]

Comment

SGA Reverse bang has gone live.

If any Sparky stories should pop-up, I'll drop a link.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'll bookmark that to read later. We always appreciate good post-SGA fics.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I'll be checking that one out later!

Thank you!!

Yeah.. but seriously hats off to you! I wish I could write as incredibly as you guys manage to. I have never been a wordsmith, so I've always kind of been in awe of writers. So no matter if you've got writer's block now, look at all you've already accomplished! I'm jealous.
                          Aww, thank you! *blushes* We all really worked hard, not just the writers themselves, but our awesome beta reading team who made sure all our 'i's were dotted and our 't's crossed. I'm glad we got as far as we did, I just wish I could get things back in gear so we can go further.

I wish I was more skilled at doing artwork, so I'm equally in awe of those who come up with such great pics and manips.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          I'll bookmark that to read later. We always appreciate good post-SGA fics.
                          Indeed! I'm always looking for new stuff in the hopes it'll inspire me.

Comment

I just saw a post about Rising that I thought was referring to the Fandemonium book, and I was going to say that I just finished that. Then I realized what it was referring to.

In any case, I *have* just finished the pilot novel, and I enjoyed it for what it was. I can't help but want to read the rest of the pre-Legacy series just because I need some more "official" Stargate stuff in my life.

Of course, that won't stop me from scouring the internet for good fic.

May or may not get to watching some SGA during my days off, but the last eps I watched were Condemned and Trinity. Now, I don't remember exactly which scenes applied to which eps, but hot damn was I amazed by Elizabeth. I had to re-watch some of it just to witness the wonderful Torri doing what she could with the little she was given in those stories. And ugh is she gorgeous... it's utterly not fair.

The X-Files. <3

I just did a rewatch at the end of last year to lead into the new episodes that aired in January.
                            Ack... This is what I had planned to do last year. I just got caught up in a new show, and I never started my X-Files re-watch. D:

I've heard that it will be renewed for an eleventh season, though. No idea if it's true, and I don't want to go searching in fear of spoilers lol.
                            rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

ah you finally finished watching whole SGA series losernerdfriend, I still haven't able to watch SGA ever again, thanks to those clueless writers/showrunners for destroying the characters that we all love. Anyway um hey fellow sparkies care to help me out to locate this fic that I just came across on ff.net so im sure you might know of this story? someone wrote the description of sparky fic but no body helped her or him out at all on ff.net https://www.fanfiction.net/topic/61742/46974925/1/story

Also speaking of Torri, I forgot to mention that she liked my tweet that I talked about her character would have rip that guy really good. https://twitter.com/PenguinsFan87/st...92718095785984

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                SGA Reverse bang has gone live.

If any Sparky stories should pop-up, I'll drop a link.
                                Please do!

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
                                Ack... This is what I had planned to do last year. I just got caught up in a new show, and I never started my X-Files re-watch. D:

I've heard that it will be renewed for an eleventh season, though. No idea if it's true, and I don't want to go searching in fear of spoilers lol.
                                This article is really good if you want to rewatch the X-Files fast. I found it super helpful to plow through the seasons since it was skipping a lot of the duller episodes. As of right now, there's no official word on a S11 -- scheduling conflicts.

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
                                ah you finally finished watching whole SGA series losernerdfriend, I still haven't able to watch SGA ever again, thanks to those clueless writers/showrunners for destroying the characters that we all love.
                                I'm rewatching again already, but I'm just going through my favorites right now. I just watched The Storm/The Eye and The Siege yesterday. It's been fun to go back and see these moments again.

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
                                Also speaking of Torri, I forgot to mention that she liked my tweet that I talked about her character would have rip that guy really good. https://twitter.com/PenguinsFan87/st...92718095785984
                                That's pretty cool!
                                sigpic
                                [call me loser.]

Comment

Working...
                                X