Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
    I do not suppose you have a pair of Darth Vader socks too?
    Then you could wear one yoda & one Darth Vader & have a light saber fight under the desk to really amuse your workmates.
    No... but now that you've put it that way... *goes on the hunt for Vader socks*
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Enjoy!

I Watched The Whole Season

Comment

Vader socks. Me wants!!

Less than a week until the new Minions movie!!
        Last edited by JT-2; 25 June 2022, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Less than a week until the new Minions movie!!
          MINIONS!!!!!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            MINIONS!!!!!
            SQUEE!! And I have someone who wants to go with me. I thought about going to see it with the great niece and nephew, but uh... they're not the best behaved kids and I don't want my viewing to be ruined. Of course that could happen with anyone's kids. (I am childfree for a good reason lol)

Comment

I highly recommend watching Joe's latest Instagram story. I laughed for a good five minutes. The first part is George Carlin, and it's the second part that had me in hysterics. Oh Joe. *squishes him*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

SQUEE!! And I have someone who wants to go with me. I thought about going to see it with the great niece and nephew, but uh... they're not the best behaved kids and I don't want my viewing to be ruined. Of course that could happen with anyone's kids. (I am childfree for a good reason lol)
                Heh, I hear you about the childfree life.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Heh, I hear you about the childfree life.
                  *Hive fives!*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Happy Smutty Tuesday!
                      And then I wonder why I get my days confused... Time difference isn't helping and me not checking into GW is also not helping.

Comment

And then I wonder why I get my days confused... Time difference isn't helping and me not checking into GW is also not helping.

Well, it is Wednesday now. At least I think it is. I've had 1 hour sleep in the last 2 nights so I'm foggy myself.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday! Yes, it is actually Wednesday, the space-time warp appears to have closed...for now....

Comment

Hey, guess what? It's Thursday.

Just watched Conversion. What a great episode.

Comment

It's the last day of June... Time flies when you're having... fun! ... sorta... don't know yet... 2 weeks until my 3-week vacation.

Hanging on!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Hey, guess what? It's Thursday.

Just watched Conversion. What a great episode.
                                Bug!Shep!

​​​​
                                It's the last day of June... Time flies when you're having... fun! ... sorta... don't know yet... 2 weeks until my 3-week vacation.

Hanging on!
                                You're almost there! Go vacay!

Comment

Working...
                                X