Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate.

To those who don't....Have a wonderful day!!!!
    Hey, it's Pocus, mother-to-be . Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all the other Sparky fans in the US. *goes back to cooking*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      I'm having a nice quiet morning that will be followed by a hectic day at my sisters' while we try to figure out how to roast a turkey breast and NOT burn down the house. Bonus points if it tastes good! LOL
      I trust that you can do it. Lots of recipes and tips on the internet. Hubby brined ours overnight with a mix that makes the turkey taste like stuffing. YUM!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Hey, it's Pocus, mother-to-be . Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all the other Sparky fans in the US. *goes back to cooking*
      Hope your cooking goes well. Maybe I should make the rounds of everyone's houses so that I put on the pounds the dr is wanting. LOL!
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate! Hope you all have a wonderful day of feasting and fun with your families!

ETA: OMG, have you seen the theme for this weekend? NCIS! And I'm an NCIS Team Leader! Whoo hoo! *high-fives fellow team leader Pocus* Hopefully I won't have to deliver any Gibbs head-slaps today...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Seems like my Green jello thinks I deserve one!
          sigpic

Comment

I trust that you can do it. Lots of recipes and tips on the internet. Hubby brined ours overnight with a mix that makes the turkey taste like stuffing. YUM!

Hope your cooking goes well. Maybe I should make the rounds of everyone's houses so that I put on the pounds the dr is wanting. LOL!
            *snort* Come on by, Mr. SR and I are all alone and actually enjoying it. We don't have to dress up or serve anything we don't like or use the good silver that has to be washed by hand. We've been on the phone all morning with family, and now we can begin to relax and look forward to the pig out later. I've been online ordering presents and he's playing a video game. Life is good.
            sigpic

Comment

We are on our own too. Family invited us to Delaware but I am not up for 6 hours of driving today and we can't stay overnight. Our older dog is 14 and I wouldn't board him for the night. He would be too upset. My sisters are getting together but my one sister who lost her Husband earlier this year NEEDS a small gathering. His Birthday was yesterday and she isn't up for a big family thing. I myself am looking for quiet. We got it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                What is it with all of these runaway muses. First mine and Falcon's now yours is MIA. What is going on?
                I think mine's back... I heard whispers and I think she's planning her Sparky Advent entry. So, I'm hopeful.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                ETA: OMG, have you seen the theme for this weekend? NCIS! And I'm an NCIS Team Leader! Whoo hoo! *high-fives fellow team leader Pocus* Hopefully I won't have to deliver any Gibbs head-slaps today...
                YEAH!!! \o/

I get smacked upside the head by Gibbs - and I get to have Bert the (farting) Hippo - which I actually own. No really, I got it for my birthday last year and I switched its fake stuffed collar for a real one just a month ago.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                  Are you serious?!
                  Oh yeah! Here's the link it's number 5;
                  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sparky

Comment

We are on our own too. Family invited us to Delaware but I am not up for 6 hours of driving today and we can't stay overnight. Our older dog is 14 and I wouldn't board him for the night. He would be too upset. My sisters are getting together but my one sister who lost her Husband earlier this year NEEDS a small gathering. His Birthday was yesterday and she isn't up for a big family thing. I myself am looking for quiet. We got it.
                    I love your sig to the moon and back.

Enjoy the quiet before the storm.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the sig compliment!! Made that for a challenge on the whump thread.

Wonder if a small version of that would be fun here. We gave out ideas for artwork or fics. Someone issues a new one every month and people post their results. We used to do it every week but RL got in the way, so now it is once a month.
                      sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know why we're on NCIS for ranks?

Comment

Wonder if a small version of that would be fun here. We gave out ideas for artwork or fics. Someone issues a new one every month and people post their results. We used to do it every week but RL got in the way, so now it is once a month.
                          Could be fun!

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                          Does anyone know why we're on NCIS for ranks?
                          It's the november theme like the other themes we had, like the Supernatural one around Halloween.

Comment

Hello everyone and Happy Thanksgiving (got it right this time) to all of you in the US.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Though I obey only one mistress at the time:

Spoiler:
                            So OT but I loved that show and I really miss it and wished that it had more than two seasons.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              So OT but I loved that show and I really miss it and wished that it had more than two seasons.
                              Oh hell yeah... I'm still involved in a landcomm dealing with this show, and while our numbers are dwindling we're still have loads of fun. We're also in the middle of a rewatch.

Comment

Today i would like to start by saying that this thread is awesome! And it is awesome because of the high quality of thought that goes into many of the posts. I'm not a high calibre writer like many of you here and I'm not very good at analytical thinking. Therefore, my posts are usually short, or I'll just let you know how much I appreciate the way you all think. And now moving on to:

What does that mean?
                                It means that sometimes i tend to focus so much on John's feelings that i am blind to all other character's feelings, at least until someone points them out to me, and that's why i said... "oh... those"

I didn't read them, and will never read them. So no...
                                Oh, i misinterpreted you, i thought you had red them, or at least a few. ;D But if so, how do you know that
                                Spoiler:
                                Elizabeth isn't back?

I think mine's back... I heard whispers and I think she's planning her Sparky Advent entry. So, I'm hopeful.
                                Good to know that!

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                                Oh yeah! Here's the link it's number 5;
                                http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sparky
                                Thanks! Wow, we should feel proud.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X