Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    ^ the one with Kate and Elizabeth (I'm guessing it's from The Gift, they all look very s1) reminds me of that scene in TNG where Picard walks in on Beverly and Vash talking about him, and he has that "uh oh, two ex's, this can't be good" expression. Sheppard has a deer-in-the-headlights expression there
    Yup, from The Gift.

LOL - in that case Sheppard better has a good excuse to talk himself out what's coming next.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

gateraid -- OMG.

That was awesome! Just the laugh I needed to get this day started!

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
        Well first I have to get them settled in separate cages so I can remember which is which--too many loose plot bunnies can be confusing! I know for sure, one's going to be Cadman's "return" to Atlantis. And the most recent bunny burying itself in my laptop has to do with Elizabeth coming back to Atlantis. The -real- Elizabeth, not the replicator one --Woolsey is still too much of a stick in the mud to let the replicator back on Atlantis...It's actually going to be Shep-based, but the plot involves Elizabeth making a comeback and Carson of course has an appearance in it...
        I really like the sound of those, I always liked Cadman and the relationship between Carson and Laura, and of course any fic where we get Elizabeth back always spark my interest.

Thanks for the pictures Falcon Horus

I’m so happy to hear about your new job mandogater

gateraid Those were hilarious.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Thanks for the pictures Falcon Horus
          They're the only Sparky-ones I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            They're the only Sparky-ones I have.
            They are very good pictures
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours and 4 minutes to the Irresistible post-a-thon!

gateraid, you slay me! As always.

Now, to the College Football Round-up: As previously mentioned, Virginia Tech fell to Florida State on Thursday 28-22; in yesterday's games, Georgia beat Auburn 38-0, USC beat Arizona State 38-17, Tennessee fell to Missouri 51-48 (sorry PK), Air Force fell to San Diego State 28-9, and Navy fell to Troy 41-31. So there was much crying into the beer last night on Atlantis.

And... that's it for the moment.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yikes, there were some very unhappy people indeed...

Comment

"Oh," she says much later than the previous post, "there could be a possibility for me to make the post-a-thon since our Halo-playing schedule got turned upside down for today. No promises though, but missing this would be a shame."

Comment

Originally posted by MentallyUnstableFox View Post
                    Maybe it was just me, but in that part where John says "c'mon, this isn't the first suicide mission I've flown", or something to that effect, then a little while later Rodney tells him he doesn't have to do his kamikaze (sp?) run anymore, am I the only one who thought John's "why not?!" seemed a little...I don't know...disappointed?
                    I believe it was not only you, i also had a feeling that something was not quite right with John's reaction in that part. Yeah, and Rodney noticed something weird there too.

Stargate Ren is indeed an AU-fic but it's well worth the read.
                    I usually don't like much of AU fic, but i will have a look at this one, maybe not now, but eventually.

Or from Stargatecaps.com.
                    Or capture the images ourselves if it's a specific moment, or rare/secondary character is that one needs.
                    Thanks for the link. There are so many caps!

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                    Pearl, I agree that its scary. John's being pushed to the brink, and I don't know who can bring him back from that precipice of despair. That's left, that is!
                    Yeah, it sure was scary,
                    Spoiler:
                    i am not totally sure if i was expecting that. I guess sooner or later this would have to happen, the way, like you said, and we all know that he has been pushed to the brink, no wonder something like this would eventually happen, but at the same time i thought he would have been able to handle it better, but i guess enough is enough and he reached that point that he couldn't handle it anymore. I think no one will be able to bring him back from the precipice of despair now, no one but him! All of his team (friends?) were never good at helping him in these situations, i mean, look at that time at Ghost in the machine, they left him alone after Elizabeth / Fran left, and no one ever seemed to actually ask him how he was feeling after Elizabeth left/"died", and everybody knew how close he was to her, or in any other situation has anyone showed true concerned about him. But i am sure that after this situation he will be able to help himself somehow, i mean he gave us the impression that he wanted to kill himself, but then in the end he seemed to have woken up and i am sure that we will see that probably a new John has born and I sure hope so!

By the way, i love your new sig!

Rawr. I need to stop lurking the forums! I've now got three plot bunnies hiding in my laptop besides the one I'm working on now!
                    When will we be able to hear about them?

Well first I have to get them settled in separate cages so I can remember which is which--too many loose plot bunnies can be confusing! I know for sure, one's going to be Cadman's "return" to Atlantis. And the most recent bunny burying itself in my laptop has to do with Elizabeth coming back to Atlantis. The -real- Elizabeth, not the replicator one --Woolsey is still too much of a stick in the mud to let the replicator back on Atlantis...It's actually going to be Shep-based, but the plot involves Elizabeth making a comeback and Carson of course has an appearance in it...
                    I love all plot bunnies related with Elizabeth returning to Atlantis, so please don't keep us waiting for too long, ok?

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    We'll just have to wait and see when my muse will have something for me.

Thanks, Pearl of Atlantis76!

Four years of looking was very depressing at times. This place and oddly enough the theme song for Firefly were all that kept me going sometimes.
                    Please, just call me Pearl. And I hope better days will come to you from now on!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Spoiler:

Sheppard: We're doomed, we can't hold out against that many hive ships

McKay: Oh. There's only two, I sneezed on the screen. Sorry
                      Eew! LOL!

Spoiler:

Teyla: Don't worry, Atlantis is in safe hands. I know what the attributes of leadership are

Weir: I might leave you my jacket to cover up a couple of those attributes

Spoiler:

Sheppard: No, this won't do, your flakjacket is covering up your....outline

Weir: And yet I can see yours quite well

Spoiler:

Sheppard: No, when I said I wanted a threesome for my birthday, I meant myself, Elizabeth, and Dr Weir

Sheppard: I said NO, Ronon! No! Teyla help me!
                      LOL!

Absolutely hilarious, thanks!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Hey Pearl, another GW-tip... when quoting images you should take out the IMG-tags unless you're deliberately reposting an image to add something or just because it's pretty (which was, is and will be done many times over in these parts of the woods).

Comment

Pearl, I'm worried about John in SGA Rising.

Also to those that are working on SGA Rising, when will a certain brunette reappear?
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Patience is a virtue, young padawan!

Comment

Patience is a virtue, young padawan!
                              A virtue that I've had trouble cultivating! She's my favorite character, what do you expect?
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                                A virtue that I've had trouble cultivating! She's my favorite character, what do you expect?
                                Hey, try watching a show not knowing whether your favorite character's going to make another appearance in the show or not... now, that'll teach you to be patient.

Comment

Working...
                                X