Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Taking over the team's defense? That should've been Lizzeh's job! Frak you, TPTW!
    Definitely! This is one of the episodes in which Elizabeth would fit perfectly!!!!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Yes, Mr. Woolsey, you definitely lost a very important member of the expedition in the battle against the Replicators.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Flashback to Lifeline... LIZZEH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Shiana's a True Believer. That kind of irrationality is something to fear long after this episode is over. Who knows what she might do?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Heheheh... now it's time for Woolsey to play. Go get 'em, Richard!

Comment

Never bet against a lawyer...

Comment

Ah, now we come to Todd...

Comment

It's the Silver Blob of DOOM!

Comment

And Woolsey did it!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

That stinks! How can you use such a thing in Elizabeth’s balcony; I thought Elizabeth had banished smoking from Atlantis?
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh bull John, of course you had doubts. It wasn't Elizabeth who was fighting for your ass.

Comment

And now we come to the Boston Legal rip-off scene...

Comment

That said, I get a kick outta seeing Sheppard and Woolsey knocking a few back and smoking their cigars.

Comment

End credits!

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today and be sure to tune in next week for another unpleasant return from Atlantis's past on The Prodigal! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

See you next week!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X