X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 10 minutes!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Edit:

Scratch that -- I have to go kick my sibling's butt now. I'll have time to kick Lucius butt when he returns in that other Irr-episode.
    Awwww... We'll miss you!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes! Get your DVD players ready!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Mine's ready.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Mine's ready.
          Mine too. Warming up my fingers.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

And hai to all the lurkers!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Zooming over a forest... Aw, John's got the sniffles!

Comment

Another planet, another population to get in trouble with. Just another day for the Atlantis expedition in the Pegasus Galaxy.

And John's got a cold, I bet he rather stay at home with Liz then being out with the team.
                  sigpic

Comment

Joe either really had a cold or he did the best job I've ever seen of pretending.
                    sigpic

Comment

First reference to the Intergalactic Gate Bridge!

Comment

And Rodney quietly admits it was Carter's idea. AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

Rodney did not like to have to admit that it was Carter's idea.
                          sigpic

Comment

And quite the backwater hamlet it is too. Some people just can't keep from drooling.
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG. It's the Evil One. *gags*

Comment

Ugh, Lucius, ugh.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X